Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Heck are You Smoking?

What the Heck are You Smoking?

know we have several Cannabis users in several states,, and more states are becoming Legal..

Post your local Deal.. your Produce if legal where you are..

Or just something particularly tasty...

I have been using medicinally for a few years now,,,

I carry a Dugout and one-hitter.. and a mixed blend these days.. and I am a budget minded shopper.

I use "shake" for a base,, and can get that at about $20-25 an Oz.
    I mix a concentrate (BHO or Live Resin)with that,,and then blend in some good Buds..(current AK47)

I have been trying CBD MoonDust in the mix this month,,and am liking the effect.

What are You Smoking?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I do not have any Girl Scout Cookies, gorilla glue, or banana kush. I do not grow my own.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    I do not have any Girl Scout Cookies, gorilla glue, or banana kush. I do not grow my own.
    I like Indica at Night..

Sativa for my daytime blend.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Raw Garden grows their own organic outdoor buds and manufactures some of the best Live resin/sauce extracts you will find anywhere for a very low price. It is all tested for pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, solvents, etc., and the lab results are available on their website.

There was another brand a while back that I used to get once in a while as a treat that was pretty good, but it sold for $100/gram, $60/gram if you were lucky and could get it on sale.. but they would only sell 1-2 grams usually for that price.

Raw Garden I can get as much as I want, and it is consistently $30-$35/gram. They also sell it in cartridges for $50-$60/gram. I went from spending at least $200+/month on my medications to well under $100/month. I haven't "smoked" any flowers in months, I just vaporize concentrates now. Much better on the lungs and the wallet - especially so long as you aren't trying to over-do it with too much (a little dab will do ya) or getting your nail too hot before vaporizing.

https://rawgarden.farm/

Last edited by dannno; 08-13-2021 at 05:32 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I just reach in and take potluck.
    Was just thinking, I been tokin for half a century.
    WOW. 62 and started at 12. It's been a most wonderful ride.

Second breakfast vape
    It ok...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I like Indica at Night..

Sativa for my daytime blend.
    Yup. Don't live in a legal state. I source through friends. But, yes Sativa day, Indica to relax. The amount I use is negligible. Buying in quarters is too big a quantity for me before it dries out. It's always hit me strong. Just a good lungful and a bit of a hit every coupla hours to maintain. Everything in moderation I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Second breakfast vape
    It ok...
    Elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nothin, yet. Just went recreational in VA on July 7.
    Don't know if the photo shows but these are my three girls - two Blueberries and one Anesthesia Haze, all autos. They're about a month old. I stunted them at the beginning with overwatering but they seem to be bouncing back ok. Got some LST happening and gonna see how it goes.

Virginia doesn't have any infrastructure set up. They also made it literally impossible for the same entity to do more than one task of growing, distributing, and retailing. And they're not even going to entertain the idea of licensing anyone for two years. It was obviously little more than a political stunt to get the black vote tied up. But the upshot is, I've got two years to figure out if I'm any good at it. I always wanted to be a farmer.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Don't know if the photo shows but these are my three girls - two Blueberries and one Anesthesia Haze, all autos. They're about a month old. I stunted them at the beginning with overwatering but they seem to be bouncing back ok. Got some LST happening and gonna see how it goes.

Virginia doesn't have any infrastructure set up. They also made it literally impossible for the same entity to do more than one task of growing, distributing, and retailing. And they're not even going to entertain the idea of licensing anyone for two years. It was obviously little more than a political stunt to get the black vote tied up. But the upshot is, I've got two years to figure out if I'm any good at it. I always wanted to be a farmer.
    Rep!

Let me know when I can get my hands on mescalin and clean, medicinal grade speed, like I could back in the day, not bathtub tweeker poison.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I feel old. In my day, it was just weed. Seems as though it has gotten far more complicated.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Remember when you just looked at the bag, opened it up, gave it a sniff and smoked a little and then said, "wow this is some good schite?" Remember those big ounces? Those times were biblical.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Remember when you just looked at the bag, opened it up, gave it a sniff and smoked a little and then said, "wow this is some good schite?" Remember those big ounces? Those times were biblical.
    20 dollar bag- sandwich baggie would barely close. Can you get a gram for $20 now. Haven't bought any in maybe 15 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let me know when I can get my hands on mescalin and clean, medicinal grade speed, like I could back in the day, not bathtub tweeker poison.
    Baby Steps..

I have offered a Cop a Toke at the Capitol.

and that is a start
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Michigan went legal after I left..

Every State does it a bit different.. Washington has a 3 Tier System,,Growers Producers and Retailers. No one can be all three,,so it prevents monopoly and promotes competition. Seems to work..
    Oregon is a bit different.. was legal medical first,,and then "recreational".. My purchases had my patient # on them.

and I would like to lose that "Recreational" label..

I think that is misleading and inaccurate.. I use it Medicinally and Socially. Sports and Activities are Recreation..

I would like to see Social use legalized everywhere.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I remember getting whatever the guy had..
    Very rarely was there a selection, beyond picking a bag out of the bunch.

the selection available in any of the retail stores here is mind blowing (for the 70s mind)
    A wide selection of Various strains,,and products made with them.
    I have my favorite Store,, and give them Free Plug at every opportunity.
    https://www.allbud.com/dispensaries/...ew/420-holiday

He always has a nice selection for the Budget minded,,as well as Top Shelf Gourmet products.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Weed not legal yet where I’m at, but this is…

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Weed not legal yet where I’m at, but this is…
    I enjoy the effect..
    i found that strains with a measurable CBD content seemed to work better on the Pain relief side.
    I have been adding some to my mix.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nice,,
    Your Neighborhood?

You should meet Andy.. getting grams of Concentrate for $6. and in the 75-80% range..
    https://longviewkelsomarijuana.com/4...lable-products
    I mix a dab into my shake,,
    1 hit $#@!.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-14-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Nice,,
    Your Neighborhood?

You should meet Andy.. getting grams of Concentrate for $6. and in the 75-80% range..
    https://longviewkelsomarijuana.com/4...lable-products
    I mix a dab into my shake,,
    1 hit $#@!.
    Ya it's a short drive, not the closest one to me by any means, but they always have a good assortment of Raw Garden for great prices.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-14-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya it's a short drive, not the closest one to me by any means, but they always have a good assortment of Raw Garden for great prices.
    A lot of stores here.
    https://www.mamasganja.com/dispensar...ounty/winlock/

My Favorite is not the closest...
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I feel old. In my day, it was just weed. Seems as though it has gotten far more complicated.
    Man, you don't even know until you grow.
    Did you know there are multiple ways to banzai your plants and you pretty much have to if you want decent buds? I'm old enough to remember the novelty of getting some red color on the buds but there are genetics for every color in the rainbow. You can pick plants that will end up extra frosty. Do you want the smoke to taste like wedding cake or blueberries?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, you don't even know until you grow.
    Did you know there are multiple ways to banzai your plants and you pretty much have to if you want decent buds? I'm old enough to remember the novelty of getting some red color on the buds but there are genetics for every color in the rainbow. You can pick plants that will end up extra frosty. Do you want the smoke to taste like wedding cake or blueberries?
    I like the variety... though the Strain Names can be humorous.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I ain't smoking nutn' unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I ain't smoking nutn' unfortunately...
    Stop by,,meet the girls
    I'll hook ya up.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Stop by,,meet the girls
    I'll hook ya up.
    I would love to.

Shopping run this morning,, Groceries..
    but Honey gave me $20 to stop at my store,,, (next week is my shopping run)

THEY HAVE DEALS

an eighth of "Jungle Cake" (testing at 28+%) for $10.
    https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/jungle-cake/
    Got 2 grams of Concentrate (indica and sativa) at $5 each.

prices after Tax.

I love a deal.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-18-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Shopping run yesterday.

https://www.leafly.com/strains/cinex
    Had Eights for $10, got 2. (25.90%)

Correction..
    https://www.leafly.com/strains/blue-steel
    and 2 of the Killer Queen Blue Steel (30.10%)

a half oz of good bud for $40..

https://www.leafly.com/strains/killer-queen
    Killer Queen (85.81%) and Cinex (78.03%) are the Concentrates.
    . for my mix. At $5 a gram.

will have to stop back for an Oz of shake,, as that would be over limit. but priced them while there.. $18.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-26-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast