Thread: Banking explained in two minutes

Banking explained in two minutes

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We don't even have FRB anymore. At least with FRB there was some small fraction of actual money you were required to have as backing for your loans.

These days the banks loan out as much as they want, and then they just borrow their required reserve amount from the Fed. Which entirely defeats the purpose. Especially when interest rates are basically 0
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    We don't even have FRB anymore. At least with FRB there was some small fraction of actual money you were required to have as backing for your loans.

These days the banks loan out as much as they want, and then they just borrow their required reserve amount from the Fed. Which entirely defeats the purpose. Especially when interest rates are basically 0
    Bet we'll all have personal accounts set up directly with the FED so we can use the digital dollar.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I didn't watch the video but I wanted to point out that there's nothing wrong with free market banks, in fact they are a vital part of increasing our standard of living.

It's when the government takes over the banking system that it becomes a problem.

I'm just mentioning this in case it's an "all banks are bad" video.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I didn't watch the video but I wanted to point out that there's nothing wrong with free market banks, in fact they are a vital part of increasing our standard of living.

It's when the government takes over the banking system that it becomes a problem.

Banks are good but bankers are bad. There's a reason why bankers in any movie are always portrayed as insidious little creatures.
    - Kim Kardashian

Its central banks (government run) that are mentioned.

I assume everyone on RPF has already watched this, but dropping here for reference:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banks are good but bankers are bad. There's a reason why bankers in any movie are always portrayed as insidious little creatures.
    In the movies every banker who forecloses on someone is the evil villain.

How dumb do you have to be to think the banks should just loan out money and have no recourse if they don't get paid?

In the movies every banker who forecloses on someone is the evil villain.

How dumb do you have to be to think the banks should just loan out money and have no recourse if they don't get paid?
    Bankers shouldn't loan money they should just give out free money because they have so much already.
    - Kim Kardashian

Bankers shouldn't loan money they should just give out free money because they have so much already.
    Ben? Is that you?

I’d throw dollars out of helicopters if I had to, to stimulate the economy.
    — Ben Bernanke

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Ben? Is that you?

I’d throw dollars out of helicopters if I had to, to stimulate the economy.
    — Ben Bernanke
    Boooo!! Banker! Booooooooo!
    - Kim Kardashian

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Yes you are right, he said this in this video
    In this two minutes video, the debater ‘Bloom’ emphasises that all banks are broke and blames it on a system called fractional reserve banking which means that the banks can loan out money on small deposits, the money that they don’t have. He refers to this banking system as a scandal. According to him most of the problems arise in politics and central banks which is a part of the political system where they illegally defraud the artificial printing of money. He points out that it’s central banks that manipulate interest rates yet it’s the retail banks that we blame. Lastly he talks about deposit guarantees which means when the banks go broke, the taxpayer picks up its tab. He ended his debate by stating that until we start sending politicians and central bankers to prison for this outrage, it will continue.