Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand Paul - It's Time For Us To Resist!

While $Trillion taxpayers money has been spent on economically crippling lockdowns and Vax by a GOP led administration, asking a question why there was no resistance movement then is a "derail"?

Reactive and selective talk solely of "masks and Fauci" while ignoring the bigger picture can even inadvertently help mask the full story of Operation Warp Speed project and role of all those involved.
    You left out this part, is anything inaccurate there?

If this is not a movement by MAGA hat wearers and MAGA enablers, then my post is way out of line and should be removed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    People are much more interested in posting their support of resisting x, y, and z than they are of doing anything about it.

RP 2008 was a unifying grassroots activity. What are we going to unify around?

Point is "resisting", a.k.a don't submit, civil disobience, quit your job, gather evidence of crimes, and all that ultimately wear us down, tire us out, and 'out us' as people who should be 'on the list'.

"It will wake people up!", they say. To do what? Get them on the list as well?

RP 2008 was a positive, unifying, outside the accounted-for strategy that came at the machine sideways. We have to do that, only moreso, today.

The internet of 2008 was more open. Since around the time, the militaries of pretty much every big country has been perfecting the weaponization of social media. Censorship and narrative control in cyberspace is now the standard. Any movement which hopes to achieve the strategic asymmetry of RP 2008 must account for this fact and build a network based on transparency and verified identities. I also think "sign waving", i.e. street-level picketing, door-to-door man-on-the-street type activities (albeit in very small groups to stay under the antifa-attracting threshhold) is even more important. Any online ad buying, social media ad buying, etc. is going to be controlled by big tech.

I do not think "make our own liberty oriented twitter" is the answer.

Censorship is not the root problem. The root problem is we have no base of operations, no unifying front like in 2008. We were censored in '08 as well. But we were unified, and we got the word out however we could.

However you slice it, the problem comes down to old-fashioned organization and leadership. Most of what I see from all the talking heads in the liberty circles is the same. "Get out there! Resist! Quit your job! Refuse the vaccine! Take your kids out of public school! Don't wear a mask even if you get arrested!"

Easy for talking heads to say. But I have to go to the store to buy groceries, so I wear the mask to save time. Not sending my kid to public school isn't easy if you can't afford private and they're too young to stay home alone and home-school. Simply martyring ourselves alone because "empire bad" is just a reaction based on perceived principle. Where is the community? What do we stand for? Who are my allies?

We need revival, and as a Christian I can say that within Christendom there is a similarly desperate need for revival.
    The masses have swallowed the Koolaid. People now respond by emotion rather than rational thought. Science is now propagated opinion that cannot be questioned. "I don't need you to get me elected, I need you once I am elected."

https://twitter.com/JohnStossel/stat...50676088205312
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Spread this far and wide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDC_I3oGJg

———

[Mod Edit: New link]

https://rumble.com/vkx73i-defiant-ra...all-of-us.html

Presidential to say the least… very powerful… but is it powerful enough?

If he should run, I would be compelled to back that horse, if he should be & remain strong to his convictions, the message should get thru to enough folks to spark a movement or 2, eh?

Hopeful & outta rep ammo

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

See What Rand Paul Just Said To Nancy Pelosi

Looks like Youtube took it down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Looks like Youtube took it down.
    Delete the thread then.

They don't even pretend to hide the censorship anymore
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I saw this thread earlier and didn't have time to watch the video until now. What was the gist of it?

Up until a few years ago, I never thought a time would come in this country when anyone (especially a US Senato) would be censored like this. Yeah, I know this hasnt been a truly free country for some time, but Lord help us, this really is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I saw it earlier and didn't have time to watch until now. What was the gist of it.

I never thought a time would come in this country when a US Senator would be censored like this. Yeah, I know this hasnt been a truly free country for some time, but Lord help us, this really is terrible.
    Just Rand telling Pelosi that he and his staff aren't going to be bullied by their vax BS and that he'll be pushing school alternatives to Publix-SKols. Then there was filler from the Ivermectin hearings a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Just Rand telling Pelosi that he and his staff aren't going to be bullied by their vax BS and that he'll be pushing school alternatives to Publix-SKols. Then there was filler from the Ivermectin hearings a few months back.
    The Rand part was posted by @CaptUSA a few months ago. Here's the thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-Us-To-Resist!

I think it's the same bit, anyway (without the Ivermectin hearings stuff).

YouTube deleted that video, too. It's still up at Rumble, though, and you can find it in the (edited) OP of CaptUSA's thread.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is interesting to see a senator step up and basically tell the American people to revolt.

It's a good thing, so far as it goes, but will it be effective? Time will tell, but it is my wish to see mass civil disobedience. Another thing I'd like very much to see is literally millions of Americans in the various sewers and cesspools such as LA, NYC, and Chicago don their sidearms publicly so that the police there are forced into the decision to stand the hell down or escalate to physical violence. At this point I don't care that much which they choose, though the former would be perhaps the better, because that ever so fundamental issue of basic rights needs to be settled once and for all, and not by the apparent idiots and corrupts in the courts. To hell with our courts of no authority.

Once again, the time for America to grow the hell up is here.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've never visited tweeter, probably never will.

Sorry if I pointed you there.

I go there now and again for the entertainment value in dropping little verbal bombs in the laps of the numbskulls. I stand back to watch the fireworks as the arteries go <POP>.

Cheap thrills, but sometimes I cannot help myself. About a month ago some fagggg-0 made mention that they would go with the "science" instead of the word of someone (me) who has one follower, as if number of followers were a of measure of credibility and trustworthiness. Honestly, the only shame in there for me is that someone is actually following me. I wasn't even aware. Now I have to find something to write that will alienate that person and my work there will be done.

And for the record, I only established a twitter account to see what it was about. A $#@!ty platform, IMO. 140 character limit and most of the people there are named Homer. That is, Homer Sekschule. ARF ARF ARF... BTW it drives some of them crazy that I use "Homer" that way because they really can't credibly do anything about it, as the plausible deniability there is the Homer Simpson connection - a lowatt intellect whose moral deficiency is matched only by his effeminacy. Homer S. Simpson.

And also for the record, I pick on Homers largely because they are so easy in part. I mean, anything less than the willingness to get on one's knees to them, and it's grand fireworks as they launch into their paroxysms, hair lighting on fire, and all that drama. Same with the far-left "feminists" who are so easily manipulated into similarly launching into their finger-pointing and shrieking of good old "misogynist" and "patriarchy". The boobs in Canada are the easiest of them all. They must be putting something in the water up there that makes them particularly stupid, which is one of the reasons I am so surprised by this trucker thing. It's about the last place on the planet, save perhaps China, where I would have expected such a thing to arise.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand Paul 2024

With DJT as VP
    Not so sure about the Trump thing. I'm still unsure of him. He did some good things, but he also went along with this pandemic idiocy. In the beginning I could see it, given that the virus almost certainly came from a weapons lab in Ching, so there were many unknowns. But after a year? Trump's an ace deal maker, but he really is not a good judge of horse flesh, given the results of too many of his cabinet choices. Was that Trump's failing, or was the deck that stacked against him? I'm good a seeing possibilities, but at times like this just cannot choose between them. The layers of bull$#@! and misdirection constitute a Gordian Knot so vast, I don't see how anyone can make heads or tails in certain questions. I suppose I was cursed with a tiny brain.

That all said, from the standpoint of giving the Homers (lefties) fits and blown out arteries, this really would be a fine combination. Biden has to go before there's nothing left to preserve.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Not so sure about the Trump thing. I'm still unsure of him. He did some good things, but he also went along with this pandemic idiocy. In the beginning I could see it, given that the virus almost certainly came from a weapons lab in Ching, so there were many unknowns. But after a year? Trump's an ace deal maker, but he really is not a good judge of horse flesh, given the results of too many of his cabinet choices. Was that Trump's failing, or was the deck that stacked against him? I'm good a seeing possibilities, but at times like this just cannot choose between them. The layers of bull$#@! and misdirection constitute a Gordian Knot so vast, I don't see how anyone can make heads or tails in certain questions. I suppose I was cursed with a tiny brain.

That all said, from the standpoint of giving the Homers (lefties) fits and blown out arteries, this really would be a fine combination. Biden has to go before there's nothing left to preserve.
    Anything good that Trump did, he did so accidentally. His entire presidency was just a fish floundering about on dry land occasionally hitting things.

What's funny about that though, is that apparently floundering around like an idiot, results in being the best President of recent history.

I would have been fine with another 4 years of it, until he threw the Jan 6 people under the bus.

If the goal is secession or revolution, noone will unite behind a coward who throws his own supporters under the bus.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They can hide the truth all they want, but the TRUTH will always surface. You would be amazed how many people, I have talked to, feel the same way as Rand.
    This has been true for decades. Having lived in twelve states, I've spent lots of times at restaurants, nearly all of them with bars. I'm not much of a drinker, but rather than sitting in a hotel room all night, staring at the tube (horror of horrors), I'd go out and find places that were crowded, sit at the bar and eat, maybe have a beer, and strike up conversations with complete strangers. You might say it was a study of sorts that went on for 20 years. The conversations would invariably wander into current affairs and the state of things. I'd had these conversations (still do even here in WV) with many thousands of people and the vast majority of them (I'd estimate 99%, give or take half a percent) were very much on the "conservative" side. This was even the case in places like Portland, Vancouver (WA), and Seattle, believe it or not. The lefties are very much a minority and the far left are rather few, but are abetted by Themme to make it appear as if they constituted some juggernaut of social justice swordsmen. That reminds me of the chicanery pulled by videographers and photographers when Biden was speaking to a crowd of maybe fifty people: they'd use a very shallow depth of field to make it look as if Brandon were standing before huge crowds. I remember seeing the wider angle of the same photos, revealing the truth. The man had no traction, and yet "won".

Anyhow... America is far more liberty oriented than the networks would have us believe. The propaganda machine should be stopped, but nobody seems willing to do it, yet the mechanisms are there. FCC rules for obtaining and keeping a broadcast license require that the broadcast content provide a "redeeming social value". Propaganda or any sort, even that with which I agree, fails. CNN could be silenced in short order. We don't have the guts or will, and so it goes.

But the bright spot is the internet, the rise of which I suspect Theye underestimated. My first internet experience was in 1977 at USC where I was introduced to internet relay chat. There was but a tiny handful of relays in N. America, a pair or three in Canada, and we used to speak with people at U. of Guelph. It is of some interest to note that the very same problems we see today in terms of poor manners and all that were evident even then. Someone would make a statement that "offended" someone, and it was off to the races, until a channel mod would /kick those needing a timeout. So it was a problem from the very first days. I mention this because these sorts of phenomena may have contributed to Theire mis-measuring the potential significance of the network. I can hear it now... "Jesus Fred, this internet thing will never amount to anything. I mean, just look at this chat log... some dick calling himself "osan" got into it with another dweeb calling himself "gumby"... they both got kicked off the channel for language and other uncivil behavior. This'll never catch on..."

But it did. Genie's out of the bottle and it's way too late to stuff it back in. This is our best instrument for organization and dissemination of information. It seems we are slowly learning to use it. Will it be enough?

The big tech censorship apparatus has become a very well oiled machine. But I don't think it's even that. I think it's mostly that the Leftist population of this country (45-50%) have become quite literally a hive-mind, who have been trained to instinctually reject, suppress, and undermine any idea that goes against the Hive.

From a human psychology perspective, what is occurring today really is quite an interesting phenomenon and worthy of scientific study.
    It's fairly well-oiled. Theye still miss much, even with bots scanning - and they $#@! up enormously, clobbering innocent posts. Their "AI" sucks. I do in fact question whether it's AI at all. I worked on real-deal AI and can tell you that 20 years ago the tech I worked would not have been nearly as dumb-clumsy as what facebook uses, for example.

As for the hive mind, I don't see it as worthy of study at all. It is old as the hills, is the hallmark of weak and corrupted souls, and should be instituted as a standard by which people are sent into exile. Not sure whether I'm joking here... After all, in nature we see how even herd animals expel the weak. They do this for rightful reasons - whether it is justifiable in human societies... a tough nut.

But I've worked out a partial solution, to be included in book I'm writing. It's nothing new, but something of a twist added. One of the great errors in American evolution has been how the notion of egalitarianism has gotten a foothold here. It is an idea I resolutely reject. Why? Because we are decidedly not equal. But this is a discussion for another thread.

ETA: We are equal under the Law... at least in theory. This, of course, is an eminently valid notion that was coopted by the progressives and broadened to read "we are equal in all ways", which is really never stated outright (even comparatively stupid people might wonder at this and start asking questions), but if forwarded tacitly and through innuendo. This is the brand of bull$#@! that flies with the weak-minded because they feel they have a plausible basis for accepting it. They clearly don't look very closely at what Theye are peddling because it holds out the promise of satisfying several base desires, one being free $#@!, another the punishment of their betters (whom they would never admit as being their betters, but know it instinctively, making their hatred all the more bitter), and the cherry on top being that the free $#@! they get comes at the expense of those whom they hate with such bile and venom. "Yeah bra... (can't believe these idiots call each other "bra") not only do I get all this free $#@!, I get it while $#@!ing Mr. Wealthy up his $#@!... life's good bra... life's good."

Ever wonder upon whom these chumps are going to turn their blind and utterly habituated-like-heroin hatred, once the rest of us have been all culled out?

Anyhow, in typical, textbook fashion the progressive communist has expropriated common words and managed to distort its meaning with devilish cleverness. They did it with "racialism", turning it into "racism", which was cute and moderately clever, but that was jargon of recent vintage. To have managed it with a most ancient of concepts, that of equality... One must give credit where due. This was a coup grande, absolutely because it has altered a fundamental perceptual pathway in the minds of literally billions of people worldwide, nearly all of them wholly unaware of just how far up the backhole they have taken it, sans lubrication, much less a kiss. The progressives would have done less damage had they obtained nukes and leveled the five largest cities in America, and I mean that very seriously. Altering mind is Theire first and foremost goal, for where mind goes, Brother Ass follows... with my apologies to St. Francis.

The fight is nearly hopeless precisely because of how Theye have managed to seize mind. But press on regardless, for to give up guarantees failure. And who knows, maybe the various biblical bits aren't nonsense and God will in the end step in and whoop ass, taking names. I cannot get myself to believe it, wired as I am, but I hope and pray that it will prove the case. Few things would please me more than to see the evil of this world vanquished and sent to hell. I will probably be going there myself, but I guess that's OK so long as I live long enough to see men corrected, for it is correction we need more than anything else. Humanity is a train wreck, on the whole.
    Last edited by osan; 02-08-2022 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Apparently, they didn't just remove the video:

https://twitter.com/isabellarileyus/...37307867770888
    Leading me to the question: do Congresscritters not have their own website for making announcements? Whether righteous like Rand, or putrid like Pelosi, our elected officials should be able to get their messages out with no censorship whatsoever, and I mean video content as well. I thought they did. If not, why? If so, why do we not see it more popularly? Rand should have a place where he can post videos where there remains statutory protection of his 1A right, no matter what he puts out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    By Sen. Rand Paul

Resist.

They can’t arrest us all.
    Brandon: Hold my beer...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anything good that Trump did, he did so accidentally. His entire presidency was just a fish floundering about on dry land occasionally hitting things.

What's funny about that though, is that apparently floundering around like an idiot, results in being the best President of recent history.

I would have been fine with another 4 years of it, until he threw the Jan 6 people under the bus.

If the goal is secession or revolution, noone will unite behind a coward who throws his own supporters under the bus.
    Lol - yep. His actions always depended on who was the last person in the room to talk to him. Not a principle to be found except for what would get him the most attention.

Unfortunately, those with principles usually don't sell well politically since the party faithful don't have principles either. So, if you stand on principle, they'll love you when they align with the party's position, but will vilify you when your principles conflict with the party's historical positions. But every now and then, you get a Ron Paul that can get South Carolina cheering for legalizing heroin!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    This has been true for decades. Having lived in twelve states, I've spent lots of times at restaurants, nearly all of them with bars. I'm not much of a drinker, but rather than sitting in a hotel room all night, staring at the tube (horror of horrors), I'd go out and find places that were crowded, sit at the bar and eat, maybe have a beer, and strike up conversations with complete strangers. You might say it was a study of sorts that went on for 20 years. The conversations would invariably wander into current affairs and the state of things. I'd had these conversations (still do even here in WV) with many thousands of people and the vast majority of them (I'd estimate 99%, give or take half a percent) were very much on the "conservative" side. This was even the case in places like Portland, Vancouver (WA), and Seattle, believe it or not. The lefties are very much a minority and the far left are rather few, but are abetted by Themme to make it appear as if they constituted some juggernaut of social justice swordsmen. That reminds me of the chicanery pulled by videographers and photographers when Biden was speaking to a crowd of maybe fifty people: they'd use a very shallow depth of field to make it look as if Brandon were standing before huge crowds. I remember seeing the wider angle of the same photos, revealing the truth. The man had no traction, and yet "won".

Anyhow... America is far more liberty oriented than the networks would have us believe. The propaganda machine should be stopped, but nobody seems willing to do it, yet the mechanisms are there. FCC rules for obtaining and keeping a broadcast license require that the broadcast content provide a "redeeming social value". Propaganda or any sort, even that with which I agree, fails. CNN could be silenced in short order. We don't have the guts or will, and so it goes.

But the bright spot is the internet, the rise of which I suspect Theye underestimated. My first internet experience was in 1977 at USC where I was introduced to internet relay chat. There was but a tiny handful of relays in N. America, a pair or three in Canada, and we used to speak with people at U. of Guelph. It is of some interest to note that the very same problems we see today in terms of poor manners and all that were evident even then. Someone would make a statement that "offended" someone, and it was off to the races, until a channel mod would /kick those needing a timeout. So it was a problem from the very first days. I mention this because these sorts of phenomena may have contributed to Theire mis-measuring the potential significance of the network. I can hear it now... "Jesus Fred, this internet thing will never amount to anything. I mean, just look at this chat log... some dick calling himself "osan" got into it with another dweeb calling himself "gumby"... they both got kicked off the channel for language and other uncivil behavior. This'll never catch on..."

But it did. Genie's out of the bottle and it's way too late to stuff it back in. This is our best instrument for organization and dissemination of information. It seems we are slowly learning to use it. Will it be enough?
    I believe the truth will always prevail.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well, this is an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I believe the truth will always prevail.
    I hoep you prove correct, but even so, does it matter in the wake of countless deaths and the reduction of billions to existences of equal misery?

We are such flawed creatures and IMO civilization has been the single greatest curse to befall us. People who say I am crazy cite all the miraculous technological advances in medicine, computers, flight, and so forth. Whoopdee fukkin' doo, I say. Why? Because it has all ultimately proven a prison of our own making. When my dear friend Gene McDaniel was short for this world, we were standing on his front porch in Williams AZ and he said to me, "Andy, we build our own prisons about ourselves." This was not new to me, but hearing it from a friend for whom I had great respect and whose life would come to an end shortly thereafter, the truth of it was at once internalized in myself in a way I'd never before experienced. My own life flashed before me in that moment and I saw to the very bottom of the truth of it. It was a true moment of satori and it changed me. Civilization has brought universal slavery upon us, I kid you not. What appears as blessings, are in fact curses... not in themselves, mind you, but because we are such foolish beasts. We turn good things into evil because we fail to keep them in proper perspective. This is a disease of the highest order and it may one say be our undoing, if it has already become precisely that, what with covid and "vaccines" and all that rot.

I'm not wired for the sort of faith I see in others, and I envy such people. But I can hope and pray that their faith is not misplaced and that the Divine which I know to exist will come to the aid of the good people of this world.

Keep the faith. I will try to see it, but will press on regardless as I'd rather go to my end than live on m y knees to any man, much less the scum who see themselves as lords over me. They are lords not even of dirt.

Exodus 20:2
    “I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.”

Jeremiah 4:22
    “For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish [stupid] children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.”

John 20:29
    "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123