Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rand Paul - It's Time For Us To Resist!

While $Trillion taxpayers money has been spent on economically crippling lockdowns and Vax by a GOP led administration, asking a question why there was no resistance movement then is a "derail"?

Reactive and selective talk solely of "masks and Fauci" while ignoring the bigger picture can even inadvertently help mask the full story of Operation Warp Speed project and role of all those involved.
    You left out this part, is anything inaccurate there?

If this is not a movement by MAGA hat wearers and MAGA enablers, then my post is way out of line and should be removed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    People are much more interested in posting their support of resisting x, y, and z than they are of doing anything about it.

RP 2008 was a unifying grassroots activity. What are we going to unify around?

Point is "resisting", a.k.a don't submit, civil disobience, quit your job, gather evidence of crimes, and all that ultimately wear us down, tire us out, and 'out us' as people who should be 'on the list'.

"It will wake people up!", they say. To do what? Get them on the list as well?

RP 2008 was a positive, unifying, outside the accounted-for strategy that came at the machine sideways. We have to do that, only moreso, today.

The internet of 2008 was more open. Since around the time, the militaries of pretty much every big country has been perfecting the weaponization of social media. Censorship and narrative control in cyberspace is now the standard. Any movement which hopes to achieve the strategic asymmetry of RP 2008 must account for this fact and build a network based on transparency and verified identities. I also think "sign waving", i.e. street-level picketing, door-to-door man-on-the-street type activities (albeit in very small groups to stay under the antifa-attracting threshhold) is even more important. Any online ad buying, social media ad buying, etc. is going to be controlled by big tech.

I do not think "make our own liberty oriented twitter" is the answer.

Censorship is not the root problem. The root problem is we have no base of operations, no unifying front like in 2008. We were censored in '08 as well. But we were unified, and we got the word out however we could.

However you slice it, the problem comes down to old-fashioned organization and leadership. Most of what I see from all the talking heads in the liberty circles is the same. "Get out there! Resist! Quit your job! Refuse the vaccine! Take your kids out of public school! Don't wear a mask even if you get arrested!"

Easy for talking heads to say. But I have to go to the store to buy groceries, so I wear the mask to save time. Not sending my kid to public school isn't easy if you can't afford private and they're too young to stay home alone and home-school. Simply martyring ourselves alone because "empire bad" is just a reaction based on perceived principle. Where is the community? What do we stand for? Who are my allies?

We need revival, and as a Christian I can say that within Christendom there is a similarly desperate need for revival.
    The masses have swallowed the Koolaid. People now respond by emotion rather than rational thought. Science is now propagated opinion that cannot be questioned. "I don't need you to get me elected, I need you once I am elected."

https://twitter.com/JohnStossel/stat...50676088205312
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Spread this far and wide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDC_I3oGJg

———

[Mod Edit: New link]

https://rumble.com/vkx73i-defiant-ra...all-of-us.html

Presidential to say the least… very powerful… but is it powerful enough?

If he should run, I would be compelled to back that horse, if he should be & remain strong to his convictions, the message should get thru to enough folks to spark a movement or 2, eh?

Hopeful & outta rep ammo

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123