Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul - It's Time For Us To Resist!

This is not about you or me or ..... it is about Alex Jones! Nobody is trying to silence your right to freedom of speech or the press! But we can't have.....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sen. Rand Paul: Mask mandates and lockdowns from petty tyrants? No, not again. Choose freedom
    Resist. They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mask...-sen-rand-paul

By Sen. Rand Paul

Resist.

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol.

President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work.

No more.

Local bureaucrats and union bosses — we will not allow you to do more harm to our children again this year. Children are not at any more risk from COVID than they are for the seasonal flu. Every adult who works in schools has either had the vaccine or had their chance to. There is no reason for mask mandates, part time schools, or any lockdown measures.

Children are falling behind in school, and are being harmed physically and psychologically by the tactics you have used to keep them from the classroom last year. We won’t allow it again.

If a school system attempts to keep the children from full-time, in-person school, I will hold up every bill with two amendments. One to defund them, and another to allow parents the choice of where the money goes for their child’s education.

Do I sound fed up to you? That’s because I am.

I’m not a career politician. I’ve practiced medicine for 33 years. I graduated from Duke Medical School, worked in emergency rooms, studied immunology and virology, and ultimately chose to become a surgeon.

I have been telling everyone for a year now that Dr. Anthony Fauci and other public health officials were NOT following science, and I’ve been proven right time and time again.

But I’m not the only one who is fed up. I can’t go anywhere these days — from work, to events, to airports and Ubers, restaurants and stores, without people coming up to me thanking me for standing up for them.

For standing up for actual science. For standing up for freedom. For standing against mandates, lockdowns, and bureaucratic power grabs.

I think the tide has turned, and more and more people are willing to stand up. I see stories from across the country of parents standing up to teacher unions and school boards.

I see members of Congress refusing to comply with Petty Tyrant Pelosi.

We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?

Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not.

Not this time.

I choose freedom.

Thanks, Brother. I reposted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul President of Southern States of America 2022
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Shameless cross post, but this needs to be seen everywhere.
    Being in the "U.S. Political News" sub-forum doesn't really result in more views. I've tested how many views a post gets depending upon which sub-forum it is in. It's basically the same. People know how to use the "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" buttons, or if they want to go the hard route, they use the "Forums" button and then look to see if there are recent posts in the sub-forums.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Being in the "U.S. Political News" sub-forum doesn't really result in more views. I've tested how many views a post gets depending upon which sub-forum it is in. It's basically the same. People know how to use the "New Posts" and "Today's Posts" buttons, or if they want to go the hard route, they use the "Forums" button and then look to see if there are recent posts in the sub-forums.
    If you feel the need to merge it, go ahead.

I'm hard headed and have always looked for new content "the hard way" that you just described.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

If you feel the need to merge it, go ahead.

I'm hard headed and have always looked for new content "the hard way" that you just described.
    No need to merge it! In fact, this is a great thread and should probably be re-posted every few days just so people remember.

It's time to resist!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    No need to merge it! In fact, this is a great thread and should probably be re-posted every few days just so people remember.

It's time to resist!!
    Past time.

Past time.
    Better late than never, though...

DO NOT COMPLY!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

People are much more interested in posting their support of resisting x, y, and z than they are of doing anything about it.

RP 2008 was a unifying grassroots activity. What are we going to unify around?

Point is "resisting", a.k.a don't submit, civil disobience, quit your job, gather evidence of crimes, and all that ultimately wear us down, tire us out, and 'out us' as people who should be 'on the list'.

"It will wake people up!", they say. To do what? Get them on the list as well?

RP 2008 was a positive, unifying, outside the accounted-for strategy that came at the machine sideways. We have to do that, only moreso, today.

The internet of 2008 was more open. Since around the time, the militaries of pretty much every big country has been perfecting the weaponization of social media. Censorship and narrative control in cyberspace is now the standard. Any movement which hopes to achieve the strategic asymmetry of RP 2008 must account for this fact and build a network based on transparency and verified identities. I also think "sign waving", i.e. street-level picketing, door-to-door man-on-the-street type activities (albeit in very small groups to stay under the antifa-attracting threshhold) is even more important. Any online ad buying, social media ad buying, etc. is going to be controlled by big tech.

I do not think "make our own liberty oriented twitter" is the answer.

Censorship is not the root problem. The root problem is we have no base of operations, no unifying front like in 2008. We were censored in '08 as well. But we were unified, and we got the word out however we could.

However you slice it, the problem comes down to old-fashioned organization and leadership. Most of what I see from all the talking heads in the liberty circles is the same. "Get out there! Resist! Quit your job! Refuse the vaccine! Take your kids out of public school! Don't wear a mask even if you get arrested!"

Easy for talking heads to say. But I have to go to the store to buy groceries, so I wear the mask to save time. Not sending my kid to public school isn't easy if you can't afford private and they're too young to stay home alone and home-school. Simply martyring ourselves alone because "empire bad" is just a reaction based on perceived principle. Where is the community? What do we stand for? Who are my allies?

We need revival, and as a Christian I can say that within Christendom there is a similarly desperate need for revival.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Become ungovernable!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    It's also time to starting get RPF forums enthusiastic again. Rand is getting more aggressive and will probably make a run in 2024.

I wasn't here from the beginning, but there was still a lot of excitement on RPF in 2012. It's time to get rockin' & rollin' again. It's time to infuse this site with the excitement that has waned.

Rand Paul 2024

Rand Paul 2024!

RAND PAUL 2024!!!!!!
    This I can fully support!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Past time.

Getting Rand Paul elected to the senate makes all of the disappointment worth it. Rand Paul is the leader of the resistance.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If Rand starts doing this regularly to have his campaign about join the resistance or something like that then I would go all in like I did with his dad in donating/canvassing. I hate to say this but Rand seems to have been playing footsie too much for my taste with the establishment.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    If Rand starts doing this regularly to have his campaign about join the resistance or something like that then I would go all in like I did with his dad in donating/canvassing. I hate to say this but Rand seems to have been playing footsie too much for my taste with the establishment.
    Today, Rand linked to this collection of studies on the efficacy of masking policies. Please check it out. I don't see him stopping any time soon.

https://www.city-journal.org/do-mask...Vlmk9WnWgPxNA0

In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 08-12-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This I can fully support!
    Hell yes, man. Rand Paul should be the spark that brings this place back to where it was in 2007. This Corona crap is the perfect issue to rally around.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...24151303344134

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/LPMisesCaucus/st...24151303344134
    Beltway “libertarians”. Bought and paid for.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Beltway “libertarians”. Bought and paid for.
    They're not mocked as "tReason" and "Stato" for nothin'.

(For those who aren't yet familiar with MSNBC/Ilya Somin thing, see HERE.)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm surprised nobody here mentioned this yet: https://www.rt.com/news/530759-swede...-covid-deaths/

I've been saying since day one that Sweden is going prove that everyone else is doing the dance of the tards.

And as for him who lacks the courage to defend even his own soul: Let him not brag of his progressive views, boast of his status as an academician or a recognized artist, a distinguished citizen or general. Let him say to himself plainly: I am cattle, I am a coward, I seek only warmth and to eat my fill.

Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn

What's up, bitches?

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

But if we shrink away, then let us cease complaining that someone does not let us draw breath—we do it to ourselves! Let us then cower and hunker down, while our comrades the biologists bring closer the day when our thoughts can be read and our genes altered.
    And if from this also we shrink away, then we are worthless, hopeless, and it is of us that Pushkin asks with scorn:

Why offer herds their liberation?

Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn
    I also meant to put that in the above quote. Now is the time to resist all of it. The alternative is hell.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Become ungovernable!
    That’s the key.

Imagine if the ground swell who supported the NY Lib figured it out and abstained from voting altogether. With that number not participating in their sandbox, TPTB would be scratching their heads… and looking over their shoulders… At that point, we might be taken seriously.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That’s the key.

Imagine if the ground swell who supported the NY Lib figured it out and abstained from voting altogether. With that number not participating in their sandbox, TPTB would be scratching their heads… and looking over their shoulders… At that point, we might be taken seriously.
    When not wearing a surgical mask is "winning", you know "winning" has been severely downgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    We need revival, and as a Christian I can say that within Christendom there is a similarly desperate need for revival.
    Revival would also re-invigorate mutual aid and community help to allow a lot of those things, like home schooling to be possible for more people.

Committees of Safety would provide local defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    When not wearing a surgical mask is "winning", you know "winning" has been severely downgraded.
    I saw someone tweet (or comment, can't remember), "So when are we gonna get our rights back? Ever?"

Sad. If you think your "rights" are a commodity, well then you have already relinquished them. Simone Weil was right, we should've never started saying "rights" as if it's some personal thing attached to you. Really, there's justice or injustice. Asking when we're gonna get our rights back is like asking when the government is going to turn on the freedom and justice again, like it's some sort of utility they had to shut off for maintenance.

And I agree, if we measure "winning" by a x percent of "awake" individuals non-complying with x percent of the edict of the day, we are just boiling frogs. It's the same with the narrative. If we keep re-acting instead of pro-acting we'll just be re-acting all the way until we're dead, and I guess at least our consciences will be clear that we memed and virtue-signaled our objections til our fingers could share the posts no more.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

August 13, 2021
    Watch Out, America! A New 9/11 Is Only Weeks Away: As America Enters The 'Twilight Zone', Biden's Covid Czar Hints Something Huge Will Be Happening In 3 1/2 Weeks

When a government slave responded to 'dandy-boy' with "We need a way to track vaccination that isn’t on a little handwritten paper card. Something that’s very hard to falsify. You have ideas, contacts, resources I bet…Make it HAPPEN, Andy", 'dandy-boy' replied

"Hold on for 3 1/2 weeks. You will see."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Past time.

Hopefully this won't end up like later version of partisan Tea Party that was champion of small gummit and was outraged by Obama "Big Spending" but went into hibernation when Trump's "Much bigger spending on steroids" was unleashed and size of gov exploded.

Much of GOP/conservatives and base remained mostly quiet when following resistors slow speed compliers were knee-capped/ FDA boss was threatened into bypassing due process for Vax EUA approval by their own well-funded leadership. And following was to win the war against Original Variant that was allegedly 1260 times less infectious than the D-word Variant spinning in the air these days.

Apr 22, 2020
    Trump knee-capped Georgia's Governor Kemp for not following strict CDC lockdown guidelines
    "Niles Edward Francis
    @NilesGApol
    #BREAKING: President Trump says that he told Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp that he disagrees "strongly" with his decision to open up certain businesses at the end of this week. #gapol #Coronavirus
    I think will make all other rep governors think long and hard about opening up"

WSJ: For Many Bars, Christmas Could Be Last Call

Wall Street Journal Dec. 24, 2020

Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
    remains open for our guests due to its designation as an essential business. The safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
    Please note that face coverings are required when entering the hotel and in all common areas, except when eating or drinking. We will only seat groups of up to six people at this time. For the safety of all, guests should remain mindful of social distancing and frequent hand washing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?549325

White House orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    Dec. 11, 2020
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

Who Is Making Coronavirus Vaccine? Trump Administration Has 'Major' Investment in Pfizer, 4 Others
    By Jenni Fink On 7/22/20
    Fauci Says 'Many' Coronavirus Vaccines Being Tested, But Won't Be Available By Fall For School

From: Thanks "Checkers" Don: Democrats take control of Senate

Is there some kind of rule that enhanced_deficit has to try to derail every thread with useless garbage?

This is just a concern based on past failed "GOP/conservative" protest movements like Tea Party 2.0 and somewhat contrarian view. While $Trillion taxpayers money has been spent on economically crippling lockdowns and Vax by a GOP led administration, asking a question why there was no resistance movement then is a "derail"?

Reactive and selective talk solely of "masks and Fauci" while ignoring the bigger picture can even inadvertently help mask the full story of Operation Warp Speed project and role of all those involved.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is just a concern based on past failed "GOP/conservative" protest movements like Tea Party 2.0 and somewhat contrarian view. .
    so,,just Butthurt.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast