Thread: Nipplegate

Nipplegate

Girl Confirms Biden “Pinched” Her In Viral Video
    https://conservativedailypost.com/gi...n-viral-video/

REMEMBER HER? Girl Who Was Touched By Biden In Viral Video is All Grown Up, Confirms Biden Groped Her, Pinched Her Nipple
    https://trendingpolitics.com/remembe...urce=economics

https://www.trunews.com/podcast/sena...hed-her-nipple

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is a filthy piece of $#@!.

What has America come to? We have a filthy, child molesting senile bastard as President, and a bubble-headed bimbo for Vice President.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. (2 Thessalonians 2:9,10)
    (speaking of the "man of lawlessness" which most theologians agree is the Antichrist)

I do not believe that Biden is the Antichrist. However, I am convinced that anyone who searches for the signs will conclude that the Antichrist (capital-A) is present on the Earth, today. There's nothing I can type on the Internet that will add to it -- go and look for the signs that have been given by prophecy.

It is very important for the spirit of the Antichrist to publicly and openly display his "power", because it is how he traps people in the delusion that he is God-as-such -- capital-G. "You'd have to be God to have the power to grope a little girl on national TV." Once again, not saying that Biden is the Antichrist (AFAICT, he's not), but the principle on display is the same -- servants always imitate their master.

"He sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." (2 Thessalonians 2:4, NIV)
    "He as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thessalonians 2:4, KJV)

The Greek here is not completely clear and I take both translations as accurate -- he is proclaiming himself to be God (by putting on lying "demonstrations"), and also he is "showing himself that he is God", that is, he is "psyching himself up" into believing that he is God (by indulging in public "proofs" of his "power").

Keep Watch!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    (speaking of the "man of lawlessness" which most theologians agree is the Antichrist)

I do not believe that Biden is the Antichrist. However, I am convinced that anyone who searches for the signs will conclude that the Antichrist (capital-A) is present on the Earth, today. There's nothing I can type on the Internet that will add to it -- go and look for the signs that have been given by prophecy.

It is very important for the spirit of the Antichrist to publicly and openly display his "power", because it is how he traps people in the delusion that he is God-as-such -- capital-G. "You'd have to be God to have the power to grope a little girl on national TV." Once again, not saying that Biden is the Antichrist (AFAICT, he's not), but the principle on display is the same -- servants always imitate their master.

"He sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." (2 Thessalonians 2:4, NIV)
    "He as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (2 Thessalonians 2:4, KJV)

The Greek here is not completely clear and I take both translations as accurate -- he is proclaiming himself to be God (by putting on lying "demonstrations"), and also he is "showing himself that he is God", that is, he is "psyching himself up" into believing that he is God (by indulging in public "proofs" of his "power").

Keep Watch!
    If the AC is alive today, he's most likely 14-19 years old.
    based on the 4-6 B.C. Incarnation date, and 3rd Day begins after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

What has America come to? We have a filthy, child molesting senile bastard as President, and a bubble-headed bimbo for Vice President.

What did you expect, our most iconic monuments are to Ishtar (Statue of Liberty) and Amun Ra (Washington Monument). One is 666 ft wide at the ground level and 6666 inches tall, the other is 666 feet tall including the underground portion. Btw it's Pentagon is the center of an inverted pentragram and its Medal of Honor is an inverted pentagram. The foundation of which was laid on September 11th, 1941, to commemorate the Egyptian New Year, followed 50 years later by its President telling the world there is a New World Order coming (also engraved on it's Great Seal, Novus Ordo Seclorum), then 60 years later (the Sextagenesis) Isis Rising and Sirius falling (even a poor dog sacrificed at the Twin Towers named Sirius), along with E Pluribus Unum (Out of Many, One) &Annuit Coeptis (He favors our undertakings) - who do you think they are talking about here? The same whose Star is on a flag you would recognize, the Star of Remphan (Book of Acts), that Seal of Solomon, 6 pointed.. 666 just like (2 Chron 9:13, 1 Kings 10:14, Rev. 13:18) says. Sodom and Egypt will be run out of the same city Our Lord was crucified (Rev 11:8)
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-05-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If the AC is alive today, he's most likely 14-19 years old.
    based on the 4-6 B.C. Incarnation date, and 3rd Day begins after 2000 years.
    Who knows... all I know for certain, is he's here, on Earth, now.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

You are underselling Harris. "Bubble-headed bimbos" are (several) notches above sleeping with politicians to climb the social hierarchy. I would place prostitutes above her in terms of integrity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never fear, at most we have 5-10 yrs left of it all. The globe is going to turn over and shake the fleas again here soon.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Never fear, at most we have 5-10 yrs left of it all. The globe is going to turn over and shake the fleas again here soon.
    Your post has nothing to do with Biden. Typical for you.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

YESTERDAY. 2:23-2:26

FOLLOW HIS EYES - then he SMILES.

he's looking at her butt when she walks away.
    she appears about 6 years old.

Ole Gropy Joe at it again.

Old habits die hard - especially, for the senile.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    YESTERDAY. 2:23-2:26

FOLLOW HIS EYES - then he SMILES.

he's looking at her butt when she walks away.
    she appears about 6 years old.

I can't understand how any parents at this point would still position their daughters to stand right by Biden. They can't not know about this problem.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Really?

How is that going to happen?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

Simultaneously leaning in and sniffing the hair of the blonde to his left.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.