Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The myth that the proliferation of gun owners is gonna make a difference....

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

Seriously though, we can acknowledge the fact of infiltration and interference without resorting to accusations and finger-pointing. Suspicions are best kept to ourselves. Eventually, the wolves among the flock will expose themselves. In the meantime, if we descend into finger-pointing, then all possibility of communication and cooperation breaks down and guess who wins... the enemies of liberty... *sigh
    Sounds exactly like something an agent would say.

I retract my certainty.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I retract my certainty.
    InSINcEre!
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

I retract my certainty.
    Aw,
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-06-2021 at 10:10 AM.
    2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The RPFer that AF is referring to is me, pursuant to this post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6958544

I suspect that everyone participating in this thread has made up their minds on whether this person or that person is real or is an agent, but for the benefit of anyone reading that is trying to make sense of all of this, I can vouch that @Anti Federalist and @phill4paul are real people and not agents of anything except their own conscience and reason.

And for anyone who thinks the need for a committee of safety seems suspect, just search for "Rooftop Koreans" in your favorite search engine.
    +rep, thanks.

Strange...the ones who holler the most stridently about "unity" and not creating division, are the ones that end up being the most divisive.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    What do y'all like to say so often? If you're getting fired upon, you're over the target? Don't like how someone is pointing out the hate/racism/division that's being nurtured around here? Call me a sock puppet, but Josh himself can attest to me being a real person. I met him and spent time along side him and a few others of the really early crew here, at the Ames Straw Poll back in 07. I know I'm real, and I know what I see from all of you.
    You are over the target, just like an enemy bomber.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    +rep, thanks.

Strange...the ones who holler the most stridently about "unity" and not creating division, are the ones that end up being the most divisive.
    History shows that division is unavoidable.
    The only question is who is divided from whom.

Those who scream and cry about division only seek to keep the goats and wolves from being divided from the sheep while trying to divide the sheepdogs from the flock.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

- Donald Trump, ch 6 Art of the Deal
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I retract my certainty.
    Myth of non gun owners.
    Retain your uncertainty.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Well it could be that all 3 of you are agents.

I'll ask my sources.
    And when everyone is an agent, no one is.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    And when everyone is an agent, no one is.
    Makes ya wonder, how many times a FBI agent has gone deep undercover for a year or more, only to find out that his target, is an undercover DEA agent.

Would make a good Tarantino movie
    - Kim Kardashian

Makes ya wonder, how many times a FBI agent has gone deep undercover for a year or more, only to find out that his target, is an undercover DEA agent.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.

No kidding, I'd watch that one.
    My Medical Records are Private

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Not quite Tarantino... but still fun...

2 Sam. 12; John 6:38,39; Matt. 18:21-35; Rev. 2:5; 1 Cor. 4:20

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123