Thread: How to cull Patriots from the military 101.....

How to cull Patriots from the military 101.....

So you think that at a future date members of the military will defect for the cause of Freedom if tyranny rears it's head?

Well, I know several individuals who quit the military over CRT bull$#@!. Now they are going to cull further with forced Covid vaxxs.

Before its done there will be nothing but government employees, NOT Constitution defenders.

Count on 70% or more military siding with tyranny.

CNN: Defense Secretary Set To Announce Mandatory COVID Vaccine For All Active Duty Troops At Biden’s Direction

Secretary of Defense for the Biden Administration Lloyd Austin is set to announce mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for all active duty troops at the direction of Joe Biden, according to a report from CNN. “Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is expected to seek authorization to make Covid-19 vaccines mandatory for all active duty troops as soon as this week, following President Joe Biden’s directive that the military examine how and when it could make that happen,” CNN reported.

“If the secretary makes that final recommendation, he could seek a presidential waiver to allow the vaccine to be administered to troops before full approval by the Food and Drug Administration. A Pentagon decision and recommendation on how to proceed could come this week, several officials say.”
    https://nationalfile.com/cnn-defense...dens-direction

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Download Covid Religious Exemption Documents Here
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Documents-Here

Looks like HB found a loophole to increase his ranks.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-04-2021 at 06:06 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No surprise with the vax. I got shot up with all kinds of crap and never had a say in it. I had some really bad reactions. I also think I was involved in a medical experiment, but they would tell us what USMC stood for:

U
    Signed the
    Motherfucking
    Contract

I will never work for .gov again other than the time I was a volunteer firefighter.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    ... I also think I was involved in a medical experiment, but they would tell us what USMC stood for:

U
    Signed the
    Motherfucking
    Contract
    Ah, very libertarian of them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No surprise with the vax. I got shot up with all kinds of crap and never had a say in it. I had some really bad reactions. I also think I was involved in a medical experiment, but they would tell us what USMC stood for:

U
    Signed the
    Motherfucking
    Contract

I will never work for .gov again other than the time I was a volunteer firefighter.
    Oh, I got hit with the sting gun too. But, this one is kind of different. This one is political.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, I got hit with the sting gun too. But, this one is kind of different. This one is political.
    O dang I wonder who made it political
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Politicians, of course.

Those that shut the economy and the one that saw his gains with economic expansion destroyed by those that wanted to destroy him.

It is what it is.

But, Trump is not President now. Why is it you bring everything back to him without condemning the administration in power NOW.

Would you care to start a thread condemning the current administration for abuse of power?

I'm sure many here would.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably the same people who made the virus, released it on the public, used it to steal an election, convinced them that a bad cold/flu virus that kills about 0.05% of those it infects, mostly old and vulnerable individuals, is a deadly global pandemic that we need to shut down the economy and mask everybody up.. when there are two different medications that are safe, effective and cost less than $10 for a complete treatment and bring the death rate down to essentially zero.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

LOLOLOLOL... Yup, all the Dems. Not like your beloved idol gave billions to Gates and Fauci. Not like your golden god signed into law Operation Warpspeed, which has authorized ALL of this. See what I mean in the other thread??? All 'us vs them' 'we good they bad'.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

While the story hints that the order could come down in the next week, I found the following "insert officer name here" PDF and PPT over on health.mil. It posted on 8/4.

https://health.mil/Reference-Center/...esentation-PDF

https://health.mil/Reference-Center/...esentation-PPT

The paperwork jockeys must have been placed on the horse for a while now.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL... Yup, all the Dems. Not like your beloved idol gave billions to Gates and Fauci. Not like your golden god signed into law Operation Warpspeed, which has authorized ALL of this. See what I mean in the other thread??? All 'us vs them' 'we good they bad'.
    Huh?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

U
    Signed the
    Motherfucking
    Contract

USARMY
    Uncle
    Sam
    Ain't
    Released
    Me
    Yet

Release the memo!

SECDEF Memo on DoD COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
    https://news.usni.org/2021/08/09/sec...ne-dod-mandate

Based on these consultations and on additional discussions with leaders of the White House COVID Task Force, I want you to know that I will seek the President’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon the U.S. Food and Drug Agency (FDA) licensure, whichever comes first.
    Happiness is a DD214.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

In the 1970s they were protecting an asset..
    i was Shot up for deployment anywhere in the world,,in an hour.

This has another intent. Population Control,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

Happiness is a DD214.

XNN
    I keep mine in my wallet for disposal of the carcass.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.