Thread: Mask Mandates, Punishing Conservative Teachers and Simone Biles

Mask Mandates, Punishing Conservative Teachers and Simone Biles

Mask Mandates, Punishing Conservative Teachers and Simone Biles

Does the science justify a return to mask mandates, are conservatives teachers under fire, and is Simone Biles a quitter? We cover all of this today!

00:00 Intro
    01:27 Mask mandates
    15:23 Punishing Conservative Teachers
    27:59 Is Simone Biles a Quitter?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mentioned in this video:

Virginia Teacher Placed On ‘Administrative Leave’ After Questioning The District’s Equity Training Program
    By Chrissy Clark • Jul 28, 2021

A Virginia teacher with an exemplary record was placed on administrative leave after questioning the school district’s equity training program.

Shelly Norden, an English and journalism teacher in Fauquier County Public Schools, ran one of the top journalism programs in the state and won the Kettle Run High School’s 2016 “Teacher of the Year” award. But Norden says administrators target her for speaking out against an equity training program.

“I’m not a rabble-rouser,” Norden, who is also a taxpayer in Fauquier County, told The Daily Wire in an interview. “But this wasn’t right, so I started speaking out against it.”

The training program, called Deep Equity, was founded by Gary Howard, a white man who believes that white people “are collectively bound and unavoidably complicit in the arrangements of dominance that have systematically favored our racial group over others.”

Deep Equity teaches progressive ideology and is controversial among parents and taxpayers because it tells educators to “explicitly reject and resist any parents who disagree with it.”
    More: https://www.dailywire.com/news/virgi...aining-program
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wonder if her support of BLM movement was a factor also among other things?

Houston, we have a problem..
    MASK UP HOUSTON

Simone Biles, Carlos Correa, Slim Thug join Mayor Turner to urge people to ' Mask Up' against COVID-19

Olympic gymnast Simone Biles says Black Lives Matter protests are ‘the start of change’

11 July 2020
    Biles continued: “Racism and injustice have existed for years with the black community. How many times has this happened before we had cell phones?
    “It’s working. You just have to be the first and people will follow.”
    independent.co.uk/life-style/simone-biles-olympics-black-lives-matter-protest-olympics-vogue-a9613591.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wonder if her support of BLM movement was a factor also among other things?
    Did you go to the 28:00 minute mark and watch the OP video?

He did not relate this to BLM, Marxism, systemic racism, critical race theory or other victimhood philosophies.

But if you did take the fact that she had been indoctrinated into the victimhood mentality, then the pressure and stress on her makes more sense. Even though she was a champion, winning many times and having multiple Olympic gold medals, even she was susceptible to Marxist conditioning and propaganda. She placed herself in the role of victim, and it started before the Olympics.

And apparently, Biles spent far too much time paying attention to Twitter and social media.

https://twitter.com/SeanJ0917/status...78880461545472

It’s not fair at all. She is a pioneer in her sport and should be treated as such.

When white gymnast were at the forefront, they received scores that displayed their talent and drive.

Now that it’s Simone, she’s supposed to what, dim her abilities so people can catch up?
    https://twitter.com/Ras_Tafari__/sta...90613401366528

Please the truth is they hate to see a black women win
    https://twitter.com/misseverywhereg/...13455237402626
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-04-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did you go to the 28:00 minute mark and watch the OP video?

He did not relate this to BLM, Marxism, systemic racism, critical race theory or other victimhood philosophies.

But if you did take the fact that she had been indoctrinated into the victimhood mentality, then the pressure and stress on her makes more sense. Even though she was a champion, winning many times and having multiple Olympic gold medals, even she was susceptible to Marxist conditioning and propaganda. She placed herself in the role of victim, and it started before the Olympics.

And apparently, Biles spent far too much time paying attention to Twitter and social media.

https://twitter.com/SeanJ0917/status...78880461545472

https://twitter.com/Ras_Tafari__/sta...90613401366528

https://twitter.com/misseverywhereg/...13455237402626
    I had very briefly sampled 39 min long vids didn't really get the quitter vs heroic arguument there. But had seen some other MSM headlines that I thought could be related to her stances on Social Justice issues.
    I don't feel informed enough to comment on "victimood" point wrt Simone but do think that we should not be quick to pass judgment on that especially without detailed statement from her on this. Even if she did get influenced that way, people can grow with time. Few years ago Kanye West received much harsher criticism from such political thought groups after he tried to take some music award from Tylor Swift saying Beyonce deserved it. Today he has grown to be a strong America-First MAGA hat wearing leader in the conservatives camp.

But there still exist biases against black women at some levels in society also, recall some story here or in social media while back about claims of bias againt/under representation of black females/white males in modeling industry at that point.
    Team of lawyers that Trump defense guru Dershowitz was also advising to during OJ Simpson trial had reportedly tried to get as many black women from the jury removed as possible.
    Playing field is much more leveled today than the past, all sorts of bias conditioning ( marxist, racial, gender etc) hopefully would continue to vanish.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-15-2021 at 02:55 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.