Thread: It Is Time For Unfiltered News

It Is Time For Unfiltered News

It Is Time For Unfiltered News

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too late now. All credibility is lost. Nobody would believe the truth if they told it.

Or would they? Some still believe them, and they haven't stopped lying yet.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-04-2021 at 06:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

How does the Covid spread? Despite the two years into the pandemic, that is still a very big question. We largely believe that the virus spreads by touch or the breath of a patient or a carrier, but many of the updates of WHO contested against the idea. The truth more than anything is that we don't know it because we haven't been told it. The origins of the virus are unknown. There are so many theories with various ideologies of the origin of the virus that it's hard to agree to either.
    As far as youtube is concerned, it's not that despite being a private organization, they are supporting the narrative the government wants to spread, it is their narrative as well. They too benefit from the people not knowing the actual truth because they allow that to happen, how will the people believe in them? The majority of the world’s media, politics and economy is controlled by a handful of conglomerates, and they will always support each other to ensure their own survival.
    In a postmodern world, you are controlled more than you could imagine and by tools that don't feel like tools. Today our opinions are bought to captive us and not our lands. Hence learn to question popular opinions that are raced across global platforms and base truth on what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by larryklein View Post
    We largely believe that the virus spreads by touch or the breath of a patient or a carrier, but many of the updates of WHO contested against the idea. The truth more than anything is that we don't know it because we haven't been told it.
    Ah, but we do know how colds are spread. We know vitamin C and broth made by boiling the bones of poultry give your immune system the tools to fight it. We know colds don't kill, pneumonia does, and that can be prevented by not lying flat when one has chest congestion.

We know the WHO has denied all these things, so we know the WHO is a pack of liars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Rand leaving Youtube, moving to Rumble...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.