Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: CDC, FDA Faked “Covid” Testing Protocol By Using Human Cells mixed with Common Cold

BREAKING: CDC, FDA Faked “Covid” Testing Protocol By Using Human Cells mixed with Common Cold

(title truncated)

BREAKING: CDC, FDA faked “covid” testing protocol by using human cells mixed with common cold virus fragments… PCR tests are merely detecting the common cold
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-...old-virus.html

(Natural News) In a shocking revelation first reported by Dan Dicks of Press for Truth (Canada), an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 “covid” virus available.

Without physical reference material to use for calibration and confirmation, the test has zero scientific basis in physical reality. And all the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as “positive” for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.

The FDA document, available from the FDA.gov website, is entitled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
    Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel .” The document astonishingly admits: (emphasis ours)

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

In other words, they had no covid virus from which to develop and calibrate the test, so they mixed up a cocktail of human cells and RNA fragments from a common cold virus, then called it “covid.” The GenBank sequence referred to in this paragraph is simply a digital library definition that’s labeled “covid” but has no supporting reference materials in physical reality either.

That’s because no doctor or researcher has isolated “covid” from any infected, symptomatic patient. As a result, no laboratory instruments can be calibrated against actual covid, and the tests simply rely on digital libraries pushed out by the CDC and WHO, using “covid” as the label.

The PCR tests are then instructed to look for these genetic sequences obtained from the fabricated digital libraries, meaning the entire scheme is junk science circular logic with no basis in physical reality.

Why are there seemingly no certified reference materials for covid available to laboratories for instrument calibration?

I am the founder and owner of an analytical laboratory that routinely conducts quantitative analysis of food contaminants, producing high-precision analysis results for pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals. In every case where we conduct lab analysis, we calibrate the instruments against known physical samples called “external standards” or “certified reference materials.” (CRM)

Any lab can purchase CRMs for mercury, arsenic, glyphosate and even salmonella. For example, this link at Biosisto lists CRMs for various salmonella strains. Labs can purchase those reference materials and use them to calibrate their instruments, making sure their analysis is traced back to physical, real-world samples of a purified material. These CRMs, in turn, must be NIST-traceable in order to confirm their origin and authenticity. All CRMs are therefore labeled with lot numbers and expiration dates.

While labs can purchase reference materials for microbes, heavy metals, pesticides, etc. — all physical materials — I have searched far and wide and have not been able to locate any certified reference materials for SARS-CoV-2 or even a weakened, non-viable version of it. As far as I can tell, there appear to be no physical specimens of isolated covid viruses available for instrument calibrations and testing protocol quality control.

To be clear, I’m not saying that viruses don’t exist, and it’s quite clear that the Wuhan Institute of Virology colluded with Fauci, Daszak, the NIH, Baric and others to develop a weaponized spike protein. But the spike protein is not a virus by itself. It’s simply a toxic nanoparticle that can be synthesized in quantity and then either dumped on cities or added to vaccines and injected into people via immunization protocols.

I ask the big question about all this in my science lab whistleblower video here, which presents more details about all this that will have your head spinning. In essence, if “covid-19” is a real virus that can be isolated, why are there apparently no physical reference materials to calibrate laboratory instruments for covid detection? And why were no such materials used in the development of the FDA-approved, CDC-endorsed PCR testing protocols?

VIDEO:
    https://www.brighteon.com/b91f0a0a-3...2-9207c76dc3c4

Be afraid of something YOU CAN NOT SEE FOR YOURSELF because WE TOLD YOU BE AFRAID and only WE can test for this thing you CAN NOT SEE! If this were the 1600's these same people would be claiming DEMONS not COLDS...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boogity-boogity!

While I certainly agree with many of the criticisms of the government statistics, testing and vaccines, I don't find Natural News to be either scientific or accurate.

But the spike protein is not a virus by itself. It’s simply a toxic nanoparticle that can be synthesized in quantity and then either dumped on cities or added to vaccines and injected into people via immunization protocols.
    That is just pure nonsense.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    While I certainly agree with many of the criticisms of the government statistics, testing and vaccines, I don't find Natural News to be either scientific or accurate.

It's not pure nonsense, but there does seem to be some inaccuracy in the statement. The spike protein is not the virus, the virus programs your body to produce the spike proteins. The vaccine programs your body to produce the spike proteins. They are toxic, and they are allegedly transmissible, which is why people who are around those who get the vaccine can be affected. They won't necessarily get the virus from a person who was recently vaccinated, but they can get a dose of the spike proteins.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Duh,,

I think I said that a year ago.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It is a good explanation for "Jackson's" Mystery illness. (poor dog is one sick puppy) Seems to be recovering but several Vets were puzzled by his case.

I am watching the experiment participants I live with.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's not pure nonsense, but there does seem to be some inaccuracy in the statement. The spike protein is not the virus, the virus programs your body to produce the spike proteins. The vaccine programs your body to produce the spike proteins. They are toxic, and they are allegedly transmissible, which is why people who are around those who get the vaccine can be affected. They won't necessarily get the virus from a person who was recently vaccinated, but they can get a dose of the spike proteins.
    The virus programs your body to duplicate the full virus, not just the spike proteins. The vaccine tells your body to produce the spike proteins by themselves.

Yes, there are problems with that quote from that article. Dropped from planes? Come on.

There is no evidence that the spike proteins by themselves are airborne transmittable from person to person. That is an unproven hypothesis, and I am not convinced. There are other hypothesis on what the spike proteins (and them being manufactured by your own cells) may do that are more realistic.

If the spike proteins were “toxic”, everyone getting a vaccine would die, as their bodies produces billions of spike proteins after the jab.

One hypothesis is that autoimmune problems might be triggered by a person’s cells creating a virus spike protein (because of the vaccine), thus the body may start to attack it’s own cells.

Another is that the spike proteins being produced on the surface of blood vessels may cause clots, blocks and inflammation. That may be an adverse effect that has already been seen.

My personal hypothetical concern is that somehow these spike proteins could become biologically active prions. That would be like mad cow and other prion diseases, and we might not know for 30 years if that happened. As far as transmitting to others, that would probably require very intimate or blood contact like HIV. Or cannibalism. Don't eat humans.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-31-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The virus programs your body to duplicate the full virus, not just the spike proteins. The vaccine tells your body to produce the spike proteins by themselves.
    The virus replicates on it's own, in your body's environment, and programs your body to produce the spike proteins. The virus and spike proteins are separate entities.
    If the spike proteins were “toxic”, everyone getting a vaccine would die, as their bodies produces billions of spike proteins after the jab.
    They are toxic, a lot of people who get the vaccine get very ill for about 24 hours. Especially Moderna. Some people have no symptoms, they are allegedly people who would have had an asymptomatic or mild case of Covid. I think, like you said, that may be dependent on the individual's autoimmune response to the proteins, in which the quantity of spike proteins may also play a part.

Yes, there are problems with that quote from that article. Dropped from planes? Come on.

There is no evidence that the spike proteins by themselves are airborne transmittable from person to person. That is an unproven hypothesis, and I am not convinced. There are other hypothesis on what the spike proteins (and them being manufactured by your own cells) may do that are more realistic.
    I believe there is evidence they are, but I can't see them so I only know from what I've read.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The virus replicates on it's own, in your body's environment, and programs your body to produce the spike proteins. The virus and spike proteins are separate entities.
    I’m not going to debate the basics. Whoever told you that was misinformed or making things up, which is a problem with taking any source at face value, especially on the internet. I would not count “Natural News” as a reliable source for true science.

knew this over a year ago.

but most people only believe the officials.

it is what it is.

It's really impressive how many layers of wrong Natural News can fit into the same article. They're still using claims from last year that the virus hasn't been isolated, and then just adding on top of that other random $#@!.

All that it means when they say that they want a multiplexed test that can differentiate between covid and influenza is that they want a single test that can detect either of them and tell you which it is. So if someone comes in with flu-like symptoms, you can run a single test that will tell you if it's flu or if it's covid.

I'm really not sure if supposedly educated purveyors of bull$#@! like this just don't know what they're talking about, or if they're actively preying on their credulous readers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

I'm really not sure if supposedly educated purveyors of bull$#@! like this just don't know what they're talking about, or if they're actively preying on their credulous readers.
    Plenty other sources..
    Protein Spike Shedding is a KNOWN issue. with several of their poisons.
    https://principia-scientific.com/cov...-unvaccinated/
    https://www.nationaltimesaustralia.c...-unvaccinated/

They had to push the jabs. the cold is just a cold.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

... what?

Viruses replicate inside host cells. They absolutely do not replicate "on their own."

The spike protein is part of the virus. It is the tool that lets COVID get inside of your cells to replicate. If you think of the whole of the virus as a syringe, the spike protein is in the needle.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

... what?

Viruses replicate inside host cells. They absolutely do not replicate "on their own."

The spike protein is part of the virus. It is the tool that lets COVID get inside of your cells to replicate. If you think of the whole of the virus as a syringe, the spike protein is in the needle.
    Well that is a Bunch of unmitigated Bull$hit.

Have you ever even read the Scientific Studies?
    Do you remember why animal testing was stopped?.. (dead animals)

do you even have a phucking conscience?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

... what?

The host cells are part of the body's environment.

Ok, that's somewhat correct, apparently they do travel together and the vaccine just programs your ribosomes to produce the spike protein without the virus. The spike protein is what causes the damage.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2021 at 05:21 PM.

The host cells are part of the body's environment.
    You said that as if it's somehow separate from the spike protein production:

The virus programs your cells to produce virus, which includes spike proteins.

apparently they do travel together
    The spike protein is part of the virus.

Seen pics of it? The things pointing out in all directions are the spike proteins.

The spike protein is what causes the damage.
    What damage?
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Which part?

What in the $#@! are you talking about?
    Pinochet is the model

Your lack of a Conscience,,or intellectual honesty.

Paid Troll or just sick and twisted individual,,
    I have never considered your contribution here as anything but detrimental.

and your opinion worthless or even less.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The coranavirus causes the common cold. They never isolated COVID-19, but instead used a couple of segments from the known coronavirus that they had readily available in a lab. Not from the blood of patients (which would be in vivo), but manafactured in a test tube (in vitro)...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Because the CDC needs to rig the PCR tests for the new post-vaccine pandemic era, they now even admit that the PCR tests weren't really testing for COVID-19, as they didn't have a sample of COVID! The 07/21/2021 CDC report describes that they are now suddenly looking for a a better “reference sample” for the PCR tests (so positives for the vaccinated will be diminished).
    They explain this by referencing the killer FDA report “SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data".

Here is the killer quote from the FDA report - read it and weep:
    During the early months of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, clinical specimens [of the virus] were not readily available to developers of IVDs [in vitro diagnostics] to detect SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation.
    While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.
    The first highlighted section details that as they didn't have "specimens" of "SARS-CoV-2" (COVID-19), they made "contrived samples" to be tested for using PCR.
    So here the FDA admits that the PCR tests haven't been testing for COVID but instead of "available data" in labarotoria (pre-pandemic samples)! All through the pandemic up until this month...

To make the PCR testing even more ridiculous they emergency approved 59 different PCR tests that all test for different "specimens" from "contrived samples" they made up.
    Because these test for different "samples" these 59 different tests gave different results (the second highlighted section from the previous quoted excerpt)
    CDC-admits-COVID-19-never-isolated
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Your lack of a Conscience,,or intellectual honesty.

and your opinion worthless or even less.
    Can you explain what your problem is with what I said, or are you yelling at the clouds?
    Pinochet is the model

That's all about real vaccines. Here we're dealing with a "vaccine", and it may use graphene nanotubes to do what spike proteins do for a real vaccine, or a virus.

Do those "shed"? I don't think anyone knows. Remember, this is a big fat experiment.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's all about real vaccines. Here we're dealing with a "vaccine", and it may use graphene nanotubes to do what spike proteins do for a real vaccine, or a virus.

Do those "shed"? I don't think anyone knows. Remember, this is a big fat experiment.
    That is the mRNA based injections.. and there are several papers documenting the Protein Spike shedding.
    It is a Known Issue..

and yes it is a big experiment.. well planned with massive involvement and intentional Malevolence..

Remember,,they were still screaming for more Ventilators after the Knew Vents were killing people..
    just not enough,, they needed more.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I know for a fact he's paid.

And I agree he is detrimental. He is paid to destroy this site. He makes a mockery of RPF, but the mods put up with it.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/06/inve...n-his-account/
    https://principia-scientific.com/cov...-unvaccinated/

and Fact Check flip flops on this one.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/sc...-viral-claims/
    COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims
    WHO ya gonna believe?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I know for a fact he's paid.

And I agree he is detrimental. He is paid to destroy this site. He makes a mockery of RPF, but the mods put up with it.
    You spend a fair amount of time making a mockery of this site yourself, posting xenophobia, cluttering up every thread you touch with partisan attacks, and stalking the guy.

Which makes me wonder how you know he's paid. Share a cubicle with him?

It looks like you finally convinced jmdrake this place is a waste of his time. Congratulations.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-03-2021 at 07:41 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It is a good explanation for "Jackson's" Mystery illness. (poor dog is one sick puppy) Seems to be recovering but several Vets were puzzled by his case.

I am watching the experiment participants I live with.
    Update on "Jackson":
    He died today.. Had ups and downs.. Vet visit today he was bad..

Hyper-Immune Response,, for no known reason..

It mimicked what I read from the mRNA experimental trials.. and what is reported elsewhere.

We have 2 experiment participants in the house.. with different shots.

RIP Jax
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

...posting xenophobia,...
    LOL. No such thing.

and stalking the guy.
    More lulz. The nutjob got a taste of his own medicine.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-03-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

How is it that you believe that the virus and its spike proteins are harmless, a common cold, but the exact same spike protein when resulting from a vaccine is harmful?

Can you explain that to me?
    Pinochet is the model

Can you explain that to me?
    I Read the related Source material.

Been able to read since before Kindergarten.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I Read the related Source material.
    The source material doesn't say anything even vaguely similar to what you claim. There's a reason that you link to fearmongering bloggers and not studies.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast