Thread: NUREMBERG 2.0: Biden’s Corrupt DOJ Just declared Experimental Vaccine Mandates LEGAL…

NUREMBERG 2.0: Biden’s Corrupt DOJ Just declared Experimental Vaccine Mandates LEGAL…

NUREMBERG 2.0: Biden’s corrupt DOJ just declared experimental vaccine mandates LEGAL… forced experimental injections will now commence
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-...employees.html

(sorry, title got truncated)

(Natural News) Fake “president” Joe Biden has decided that it is perfectly legal for the government and private businesses to force employees against their will to get injected with experimental gene modification chemicals for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Biden’s Justice Department concluded in a new opinion that there is no federal law barring either the public or private sector from requiring people to get jabbed with the drugs, which currently hold “emergency use authorization” (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The decision came about after the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the state of California, and New York City all decided to require that some of their workers either get “vaccinated” for Chinese Germs or agree to weekly testing for the rest of their lives.

Veterans Affairs, ironically enough, was the first federal agency to mandate the lethal injections, negating the brave efforts of actual veterans who fought overseas in years past – and some of them paid the ultimate price with their lives – to stop this type of medical fascism from ever encroaching on our borders.

The Office of Legal Counsel at the Department of Justice (DOJ) issued a letter stating that because access to Fauci Flu shots is now widespread, “numerous educational institutions, employers, and other entities across the United States” have chosen to mandate Chinese Virus shots as a condition of staying employed.

“For instance,” the letter reads, “certain schools will require vaccination in order for students to attend class in person, and certain employers will require vaccination as a condition of employment.”

Wuhan Flu shots shouldn’t even have EUA in the first place, but Biden’s Justice Department couldn’t care less

It is important to note that since other remedies for the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Virus already exist, there was never any legal precedent in the first place for the FDA to grant EUA to Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) for their respective injections.

If the Justice Department was really devoted to pursuing justice, it would be shouting this fact from the rooftops and calling on the FDA to immediately revoke all EUAs for the Fauci Flu shot. Instead, the agency under China Joe says there is nothing to “prohibit public or private entities from imposing vaccine requirements, even when the only vaccines available are those authorized under EUAs.”

By giving this green light, the expectation is that other federal agencies will soon follow suit, along with at least some segments of the private sector. Institutions of “higher learning” all seem to be falling right in line as well, requiring their students to undergo experimental gene therapy in order to get an education this fall.

“Public sector entities need to move as quickly as possible,” shouted New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who eagerly announced his own citywide mandate that all public sector workers will need to either get jabbed or submit to weekly testing with fraudulent PCR tests.

“This DOJ decision is important,” de Blasio added. “I think that will be helpful. We have got to put pressure on this situation.”

Up until this point, the federal government has limited its involvement with the plandemic to targeting travel and public transportation, both of which are still restricted to masked people only. De Blasio would seem to want that involvement to now extend to compulsory Fauci Flu injections.

“We need to rise up and say enough is enough,” wrote one frustrated commenter at The Epoch Times.

“What is it going to take to get Americans riled up enough to demand this communistic taking away of freedoms day-by-day to stop? It is shocking what we are tolerating.”

The latest news about Beijing Biden’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) tyranny can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

TheEpochTimes.com

PGurus.com

NaturalNews.com
    Here is the most important thing about this virus: YOU CAN NOT $#@!ING SEE IT. Thus, for you to BELIEVE it is real, they have to lie to you constantly. Once they get you to BELIEVE it is real, Hegalian Dialectic comes into play. Oh noes! Please Mister Govirmunt guys please save us from that horrible awful thing that probably doesnt even $#@!ing exist! I will do anything! Take my neighbors away to their padded cells where they belong!

BELIEF is a VERY powerful motivator. In the 1600's for example, people would have said this was the result of DEMONS. And they needed to pay a bunch of money to some phoney spiritualist who can protect everyone from those demons. Thing is YOU NEVER SAW THE ACTUAL DEMON, just actors.

Today, the new DEMON is the VIRUS.

Convince enough people that this virus is real and their Vaxtermination Shot is perfectly safe, then you manufacture conflict over which belief system is correct. Its a DISTRACTION. Dont even let ME distract you. You need look no farther than those who increase their power that YOU give them.

Then it gets bad. When people operate on these BELIEF systems, they are the ones who truly believe that giving you this Vaxtermination Shot will actually save you. Regardless of what happens, or even if you die, their minds will do everything in their power to protect that BELIEF SYSTEM, including MURDER you. This is how they change Doctors into Murderers.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to uncle Joe, "incentives and mandates" can "save a lot of lives"...
    The military and other government employees will probably be forced to take the deadly COVID vaccines or lose their jobs.

The "incentive" Joe proposes is paying the sheeple $100 to get vaccinated with this biochemical weapon (what could possibly go wrong?)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tory-jabs.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In clown world having gotten COVID already means you still need the shot.
    Now I can't help but think Trump is in on it because he "got" the vaccine even after getting COVID. What's the point?
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 07-31-2021 at 06:18 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

and now you have to prove your vaccinated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/youre-goi...160813019.html

Congratulations, you've been vaccinated against the coronavirus. Now you have to prove it, and your smartphone can help.

Across the world, fears about the contagious delta variant are leading more businesses, schools and travel destinations to require vaccination. Like it or not, there's a real chance that somewhere you want to go will ask to see proof of your shots.

Let's say you are planning to visit Hawaii - you'll need to be vaccinated or show a negative coronavirus test if you want to avoid quarantine. You'll need proof to work in the federal government, at tech firms such as Google, Facebook and Uber, and a growing list of other companies. And in New York and San Francisco, you'll need it to go inside a bar, get a seat at some restaurants, or take in a show on Broadway.

I would not like them here or there.
    I would not like them anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."