Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cart Narcs

Cart Narcs

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just what we need, Kart Karens...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

i would just carry it all at a cvs if you need a cart in there you are spending too much money and pelosi needs more taxes from you.lol
    Do something Danke

city dwelling losers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i would just carry it all at a cvs if you need a cart in there you are spending too much money and pelosi needs more taxes from you.lol
    He was shopping at TJs.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Karens vs. Karens. In most situations you should put your cart back, it's the right thing to do. So they kind of have a point. But you have a point, it's like the Ultimate Karen Contest, and they get really upset. I can't stop watching them.

I did see one video on their channel where the Cart Narcs went too far. The customer put it in a center island walkway that had plenty of room for carts and pedestrians, and the cart corrals in that shopping center are particularly small and narrow. But in most cases, they have a point. Just put your cart back. I've had somebody's cart come out of nowhere and hit my car. They take up parking spaces. I've had to pull into spots and negotiate carts, it's kind of a pain, but I usually just take the cart and use it.

Another video I saw the parking lot was basically empty. As long as you stow it securely, again not a big deal, but these guys will still bust your chops.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2021 at 11:33 AM.

When I was young, narcs of all stripes got their asses kicked. It was a better world.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

This guy threatens to kill him, after he hit his own cart with his car when he pulled out of the spot.

Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2021 at 11:40 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this one, the Cart Narc explains why he is willing to die for his cause

Cart Narcs all over the country, they all sound and act the same and go through agility and evasive training.

Sometimes, I wish the internet didn't exist.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sometimes, I wish the internet didn't exist.

The internet isn't the problem. People who were never properly taught to mind their own $#@!ing business are.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    The internet isn't the problem. People who were never properly taught to mind their own $#@!ing business are.
    No internet, no idiots posting videos.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Can we at least admit both sides are wrong here? I could never do the cart narc thing, even off camera I'm just going to mind my own business. But there is rarely ever a good excuse for leaving your cart in a private lot that asks people to return their carts to the cart corrals. Albeit minor, it does cause problems, including property damage and inconveniences others from time to time.

The main defining characteristic of a Karen is somebody who is entitled - and in this case, it's the people leaving their carts in many cases who are the entitled ones. The Cart Narcs don't complain to the manager, they don't yell at people, the only Karen behavior they exhibit is that they are being confrontational over a minor issue. They are an independent, non-governmental secret agents who like to get entitled Karens all riled up. That's why this is so entertaining to watch.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2021 at 12:10 PM.

When I was young, narcs of all stripes got their asses kicked. It was a better world.
    Yup. The problem with the NAP is it doesn't account for people who deserve to get their ass kicked.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Yup. The problem with the NAP is it doesn't account for people who deserve to get their ass kicked.
    Did you know they were filming?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can we at least admit both sides are wrong here? I could never do the cart narc thing, even off camera I'm just going to mind my own business. But there is rarely ever a good excuse for leaving your cart in a private lot that asks people to return their carts to the cart corrals. Albeit minor, it does cause problems, including property damage and inconveniences others from time to time.

The main defining characteristic of a Karen is somebody who is entitled - and in this case, it's the people leaving their carts in many cases who are the entitled ones. The Cart Narcs don't complain to the manager, they don't yell at people, the only Karen behavior they exhibit is that they are being confrontational over a minor issue. They are an independent, non-governmental secret agents who like to get entitled Karens all riled up. That's why this is so entertaining to watch.
    If the business has an issue with it then the business can take care of it. The business probably has more issue with this "cart narc" driving away customers.

Leaving carts all over the place creates jobs anyway.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you know they were filming?

That's me on a good day. He should consider himself lucky
    - Kim Kardashian

The first thing that came to mind was Impractical Jokers. Then, I thought it was some people making money from jewtube ads.

I then looked it up. It appears to be a fund raiser:

https://www.theshopforward.com/colle...the-woody-show

https://www.instagram.com/cartnarcs/?hl=en

It still looks like city losers, but they sure know how to get people talking about something.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

No guns, no idiots killing people with ... hey, wait a minute ...

SMMFH
    Chris

If the business has an issue with it then the business can take care of it. The business probably has more issue with this "cart narc" driving away customers.
    That's a reasonable argument, however if the business did have a problem with it and did wish to take care of it, they know they cannot send a representative of their own to do the enforcement because that would in fact drive away customers. However, most people ask if they work for the store and they always say no, they are a non-governmental agency of highly trained secret agents. So the people know they are vigilantes and not working for the store. In several videos, the cart workers thank them. So it is presumptuous to assume that the stores do not appreciate their services in all cases, however there are also likely some with the opposite opinion.

Leaving carts all over the place creates jobs anyway.
    Broken window fallacy.

Here is some re-education material for you.

This one could have turned out much, much worse..

$556 in damages from shopping cart

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-02-2021 at 02:54 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

That's a reasonable argument, however if the business did have a problem with it and did wish to take care of it, they know they cannot send a representative of their own to do the enforcement because that would in fact drive away customers. However, most people ask if they work for the store and they always say no, they are a non-governmental agency of highly trained secret agents. So the people know they are vigilantes and not working for the store. In several videos, the cart workers thank them. So it is presumptuous to assume that the stores do not appreciate their services in all cases, however there are also likely some with the opposite opinion.

Broken window fallacy.

Here is some re-education material for you.

This one could have turned out much, much worse..

$556 in damages from shopping cart

If it's such a big deal, just hire a high school kid to return the carts. It does create jobs when done properly.
    - Kim Kardashian

Correction;

No posting videos of Idiots.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If it's such a big deal, just hire a high school kid to return the carts. It does create jobs when done properly.
    They do hire people to do so..

https://jobdescriptionswiki.com/walm...b-description/
    https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com...t-cart-pusher/

Personally,,I am unsure if people are truly Ignorant, and misinformed..

or is it Narcissistic Psychosis.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He had it coming" should be an allowed defense in court, for kicking someone's ass
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Correction;

No posting videos of Idiots.
    Of idiots, by idiots and for idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They do hire people to do so..

https://jobdescriptionswiki.com/walm...b-description/
    https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com...t-cart-pusher/

Personally,,I am unsure if people are truly Ignorant, and misinformed..

or is it Narcissistic Psychosis.
    Oh wow that's actually a real job? I thought I invented a new occupation. Thanks for the helpful post

Narcissist indeed
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Of idiots, by idiots and for idiots.
    but then there would be nothing to laugh at in the world.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh wow that's actually a real job? I thought I invented a new occupation. Thanks for the helpful post

Narcissist indeed
    Was referring to those (some depicted in video) who believe Everything is All About Them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

On both sides, I think it is indicative of how every petty grievance in today's society has been elevated to sacred status.

Life is full of petty grievances, a sane, rational healthy populace shines 99 percent of them on.

But we don't live in that sort of society with that sort of populace.

We live in one where every single motherfucker has a stick up their ass and chip on their shoulder about every single little thing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast