Thread: TV “Libertarians” Kennedy and Kat Pushing Vaccines

TV “Libertarians” Kennedy and Kat Pushing Vaccines

Some of you may watch the Kennedy TV show on Fox Business. Thomas Massie was on the show yesterday, talking about the lawsuit against Nancy Pelosi on mask mandates.

That led into a discussion about vaccines, and some very disturbing statements form Kennedy and Kat Timpf, who both identify as “libertarian” (not that the label indicates agreement on any given issue).

Specifically, Kennedy stated that unvaccinated people should stay at home so that vaccinated people can go out and not be held hostage (by the government). Needless to say, that is a misunderstanding of the issue, especially from a so called “libertarian”. The obvious problem is not who is vaccinated or not, the problem is government mandates and shutdowns! Is that not obvious? It is a “problem” created by government, not the unvaccinated.

It is very unlibertarian to say “government wants to force everyone to do something, and it is the fault of the people who refuse. Just submit to government”. It’s absurd and backwards.

Secondly, Kat Timpf stated that it is the unvaccinated who are spreading COVID right now. That may be the establishment propaganda talking point, but it is blatantly false. That is nowhere near the known science. Vaccinated Texas lawmakers passed it to other vaccinated people. That is but one small example of studies from around the world that show spread among vaccinated people. That is the science fact.

Oh well, beltway libertarians and TV libertarians. The pressure is to conform. The nearly unanimous message from the media is that everything is the fault of the “dummies” who refuse to conform and take the jab.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...53437736132615
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How do you think those two got their jobs?

Use your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    How do you think those two got their jobs?

Use your imagination.
    Big pharma owns the media. They do the majority of advertising. No doubt these two got the vaccines, so they support the use of COVID vaccines. Combine that with pressure to push the pharma-media complex propaganda line, and you get these “conversations” on TV.

Pretty much the story of beltway “libertarianism”. Powerful interests have agendas, and “libertarians” get money to push those agendas, if they can in some way be related to a “libertarian principle”, no matter how twisted or controversial among libertarians.

Needless to say, libertarians such as Spike Cohen and Thomas Massie are not in agreement with Kennedy and Kat on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Big pharma owns the media. They do the majority of advertising. No doubt these two got the vaccines, so they support the use of COVID vaccines. Combine that with pressure to push the pharma-media complex propaganda line, and you get these “conversations” on TV.

Pretty much the story of beltway “libertarianism”. Powerful interests have agendas, and “libertarians” get money to push those agendas, if they can in some way be related to a “libertarian principle”, no matter how twisted or controversial among libertarians.

Needless to say, libertarians such as Spike Cohen and Thomas Massie are not in agreement with Kennedy and Kat on this issue.
    Big pHARMa writes Kennedy and Timpf's paychecks. Damn be principles and morals for the BIG BUCK. Such a shame.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

TV libertarians , LOL . Doubt science is one of the strong points there.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    TV libertarians , LOL . Doubt science is one of the strong points there.
    I have noticed that a lot of people I know who claim to love science and worship climate change and masks freak out when they have to do math or peed in their pants in fear when walking past a chemistry lab.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have noticed that a lot of people I know who claim to love science and worship climate change and masks freak out when they have to do math or peed in their pants in fear when walking past a chemistry lab.
    One of my Jobs included cleaning a Govt Research Lab..

pretty sure I have been "exposed" to a great many things.

I have a Robust immune system.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Slick move by the K&K show producer to bring a real libertarian onto the show, to then segue to frame taking the shots as somehow being libertarian also and push more establishment lies.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-03-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Well, we have about half a litmus test. Anti-vax pundits could just be trying to make us look like idiots. But anyone who promotes them without their tongues firmly in their cheeks are confirmed untrustworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Big pHARMa writes Kennedy and Timpf's paychecks. Damn be principles and morals for the BIG BUCK. Such a shame.
    Same with beltway libertarians. It causes picking and choosing of “principles” that match the corporatist agenda that pays the bills.

Think “what would Koch industries want from a paid libertarian?”

- Less regulation* on business? Matching principle!
    - Less taxes on business? Matching principle!
    - Cheap labor, more migration? Matching principle!
    - LGBTQ+ rights and freedom? Neutral, Have at it!
    - Marijuana? Depends upon the power of the competition (cotton, alcohol, illegal drug trafficking, CIA, etc). Was tricky for a long time. It became neutral after years of people using. Became a matching principle after it became a profitable business venture and tax revenue generator.

* Paradoxically, they will utilize environmental groups and other interests to lobby to increase regulation that eliminates competition. Corporatism at work.