Thread: Sydney Au. Military doing covid enforcment

Sydney Au. Military doing covid enforcment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Against an unarmed populace .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Against an unarmed populace .
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Lol, the way they worded the news report it sounded like it was a gift to them. Then they go on to talk about how much they are "helping out" and "assisting" with "compliance operations".
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

On a brighter note

Lockdown raves - How Berlin's illegal techno raves thrive during the pandemic
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x832d14

"Ravers often have to walk through a dark forest for an hour to get to the party"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Video background of the news report doesn't look much like a lockdown with military. Random stock footage. Could be fake news? I'm to the point where I don't believe anything from msm unless I see it with my own eyes in person. Everything is a lie.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Video background of the news report doesn't look much like a lockdown with military. Random stock footage. Could be fake news? I'm to the point where I don't believe anything from msm unless I see it with my own eyes in person. Everything is a lie.
    There's a couple content creators that hail from Australia I keep up with, times are definitely getting to zero hour. Also in New Zealand and a handful of other countries.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Australia used helicopters and the army to enforce its endless "Zero Covid" lockdown.
    Thousands of cops flooded Sydney to enforce the rules and hand out $500 fines for those not wearing a mask outside.

Police helicopters were flying with blaring sirens, broadcasting Big Brother's message: "This is public health order —do not break rules —you will be found and fines issued".
    Some 300 soldiers join the cops for home visits to check that people who have tested positive are isolating.

PM Scott Morrison said that 80% of adults need to be vaccinated before the border can begin to open. Just 17% of adult Australians have been COVID vaxxed.
    See COVID deaths "spike" in 17% vaccinated Australia to a scary 1 a day...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wn-Sydney.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the brutal Australian lockdown coming to Biden's America?
    Just last month, the Alaska-based U.S Army “Spartan Brigade” paratroopers were in Australia for urban assault training with the Australian Defence Force and Royal Australian Regiment.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Is the brutal Australian lockdown coming to Biden's America?
    Just last month, the Alaska-based U.S Army “Spartan Brigade” paratroopers were in Australia for urban assault training with the Australian Defence Force and Royal Australian Regiment.
    I so hope so. Americans haven't been disarmed. Let's get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I so hope so. Americans haven't been disarmed. Let's get this party started.
    Oh, now.. careful what you wish for. Yes, we have our guns still. This is why when it comes to bringing us to heel, the USD will bottom out first. Threaten the non existent 401k's and dangle debt cancellation upon acceptance of the digital currency with the caveat of submission of any firearms and being current with any required vaxx.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep