Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Covid Religious Exemption Documents Here

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Coffee & Covid ☙ Monday, October 11, 2021 COVID ULTIMATUM GUIDE
    A comprehensive guide for folks facing imminent “vaccinate or terminate” employment policies.
    Oct 11, 2021 by Jeff Childers

It’s the second Monday in October and it feels like another dam is breaking. Southwest pilots and FAA traffic controllers walked off the job this weekend, protesting injection mandates and creating aerial chaos with literally thousands of flights canceled. Will Biden fire them all like Reagan did in the 80’s?

Even though there’s more news today than lies in a CDC press conference, a lot of folks are facing imminent injection ultimatum deadlines. Should they resign? Take the jabs? Try to sue? What to do? Today I’m offering suggestions to all those folks who are facing reprehensible employment policies that treat them like cattle. Send to everyone who needs to see this.

*GUIDE TO EMPLOYER INJECTION ULTIMATUMS*
    The first thing you need to do is buck up. This is a spiritual war, and you need to be in top mental form to fight. They overwhelmed us; we lawyers are working on it night and day but there just aren’t enough of us to get in front of enough courts in the short amount of time before termination deadlines kick in. So get yourself ready to fight for yourself for now, if you have to:
    “Better to fight for something than live for nothing.”
    — Gen. George S. Patton.
    “We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We, and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.”
    — Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Look, this is an awful situation. But don’t feel hopeless or powerless. You have the high ground, morally and legally. Just because they are doing a bunch of lawless stuff, fast, doesn’t mean there won’t eventually be justice. Why do I say that? Not only is what they’re doing patently unconstitutional, but they are dumb, deluded, and desperate. Desperate because they are doing all this in such a hurry to stay away from the courts. And when you do things in a hurry, you make mistakes. They are going to make a LOT of mistakes.

What your employer is doing is also wicked. The Bible has a lot to suggest about what happens to people who plot wicked schemes against you:

“May ruin befall them by surprise; may the net they hid ensnare them; may they fall into the hazard they created.”
    — Psalm 35:8
    “He has dug a hole and hollowed it out; he has fallen into a pit of his own making.”
    — Psalm 7:15.
    “They spread a net for my feet; my soul was despondent. They dug a pit before me, but they themselves have fallen into it! Selah.”
    — Psalm 57:6.
    “Let the wicked fall into their own nets, but let me escape.”
    — Psalm 141:10.
    *MANDATORY DISCLAIMER*

Before we get started, since I’m a lawyer, here’s the mandatory disclaimer that I’m required to give you. This post is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer and this post does not create any attorney-client relationship. Use any suggestions herein at your own risk and consult your own counsel.
    Now, let’s get going.

*FIRST PRINCIPLES*
    Your employer is wrong.
    What they are doing is illegal and unconstitutional. If it’s a government employer, they are violating Planned Parenthood v. Casey, Roe v. Wade, and a long line of bodily integrity cases flowing from those cases. The Methodist Hospital case and its sad progeny have been wrongly decided; threats of loss of employment ARE well-known to be coercive. See, e.g., Am. Fed’n of State, County & Mun. Employees Council 79 v. Rick Scott, 717 F.3d 851, 874 (11th Cir. 2013) (“In effect, the State is offering its employees this Hobson’s choice: either they relinquish their Fourth Amendment rights and produce a urine sample which carries the potential for termination, or they accept termination immediately … To begin with, we do not agree that employees’ submission to drug testing, on pain of termination, constitutes consent under governing Supreme Court case law”).

The “vaccinate or terminate” policy is no less wrong because your employer is a private company (meaning, not run by government). The reason is because your private employer would not have done this BUT FOR the government coercing them to. The government can’t do something THROUGH a private actor that it would be illegal to do directly.

See, e.g., Hammerhead Enterprises, Inc. v. Brezenoff, 707 F. 2d 33 (2d. Cir. 1983) (“Where comments of a government official can reasonably be interpreted as intimating that some form of punishment or adverse regulatory action will follow the failure to accede to the official’s request, a valid claim can be stated.”).
    So.

*FIRST STEPS*
    Unless you have a solid financial reason, DO NOT QUIT. If you resign, you torch your rights to sue your employer later for damages if they wrongfully fire you. That’s exactly what they want you to do.
    There will be a flotilla of arguments to sue private companies for wrongful termination, don’t you worry. When the dust clears, there is going to be a thousand times as much litigation over these firings than all the tobacco litigation put together. These employers aren’t going to know what hit them.

All these employer policies are designed to convince you to resign. That’s the best-case scenario for the employer. It absolves them from liability. They’ll argue, who knows WHY the person quit? Could have been any reason. Uh-huh. I’ve seen memos stating that, “If you do not sign this acknowledgment [to inject], then you will be deemed to have resigned.” First of all, that’s bogus and unenforceable. Second, don’t sign it, and don’t resign.

If you quit, you’ll be ineligible for unemployment benefits. Those benefits cost your employer a lot of money. Make them pay.
    What are some sound reasons to quit? Say you’ve already found a better job. Take it and go. Or maybe you’re eligible for retirement or early retirement. Take the retirement and THEN go find another job. But if you don’t have a compelling financial reason, DO NOT QUIT.

If you’ve already quit, don’t worry about it. We can still argue that you were constructively terminated. See, e.g., [See Constructive dismissal - Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_dismissal ].

*HOW TO TIPTOE THROUGH THE EVIDENTIARY MINEFIELD*
    If your employer has set an injection-or-termination deadline, they are also busy collecting evidence to use against you to defend themselves in a later lawsuit. Keep that in mind every time you send an email or text about the policy, or fill out a form, answer a questionnaire, or submit a “request for accommodation.”

Anything you send your employer in writing, in whatever form, should begin with the words, “I want to keep my job. I have been a loyal and productive employee here since [DATE].” If you’ve received honors, excellent performance reviews, awards, or the like, add a line mentioning those. REPEAT THIS STATEMENT EVERY SINGLE TIME you talk about the policy in writing. Let’s call this the “Job Affirmation Statement.”

Don’t put anything in writing that could be used against you. Save your temper tantrums and venting for outside the workplace. Never say anything negative or even slightly critical of your employer. If you’ve already done that, offset it now by saying something positive and apologizing for your previous comments. IN WRITING.

Keep EVERYTHING. Build your evidence locker. What your future lawyer will want is evidence. Make a special file — outside your employer’s file system — to keep every single thing that relates to the policy; what you said, what they said, and so forth. Print every online form, FAQ, memorandum, etc. to PDF and save it to your evidence file.

Note: I am NOT saying to avoid talking to them about the policy. Just the opposite. Talk to them a LOT. In a positive way. We’re trying to get them to make mistakes and say something we can use against them later.

(If you’re a lawyer for a big employer reading this to find out what I’m suggesting to folks, first, you should be ashamed of yourself. Second, get stuffed. When the dust finally clears, we’re coming for your client, hard.)

*HOW TO DOCUMENT ORAL COMMUNICATIONS*
    I’ve noticed a lot of these employers are trying super hard not to create evidence that can be used against THEM. So tons of communications about these policies are being handled orally. “Please call HR to discuss,” and so forth.

That’s no problem. After you have an oral conversation with a manager at your company about the policy, go right back to your workstation, and compose an email to that person. Here’s what to put in it:

1) Thank them and frame it as your professional attempt to make sure you understood everything (“Thanks for the informative conversation just now. I wanted to recap what we discussed to make sure I understood everything you said and didn’t miss anything.”)

2) State the Job Affirmation Statement (“To be clear, I want to keep my job…”).

3) Recap what they said. “As I recall, you said BLH BLAH BLAH.”

4) If it’s important, recap what YOU said: “I said, BLAH BLAH BLAH.”

5) Ask for correction (“Please let me know ASAP if I’ve misunderstood anything, or left anything important out.”)

6) Thank them again (“Thanks so much for taking the time to assist me with these difficult matters. I appreciate it very much.”)
    Then print the email out to PDF and save it in your evidence locker. If they respond, add the response. Document EVERYTHING.

*ASK TO BE RELEASED FROM YOUR RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS*
    Many of you will also be subject to long-standing “restrictive covenants,” like non-disclosures, non-solicitation agreements, and non-competes.
    Send an email RIGHT NOW asking to be released from those if you are ultimately terminated. First review the employee handbook or your employment agreement to find all these. Then, write HR something like this, but in your own words:

“Hi. [JOB AFFIRMATION STATEMENT]. But, in the event that I /am/ terminated due to the vaccine policy, please consider this to be my formal request to be released from my non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation restrictions [modify as appropriate]. If I do not hear back from you I will assume that you have agreed.”

Document it. They may or may not respond. If they do send you something from legal that says “you can’t do that” or the like, just email back, “I disagree, but hopefully that won’t be an issue, because [JOB AFFIRMATION STATEMENT].” Document everything into your evidence locker.

*CHECK YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT*
    Most of you are at-will employees with no definite employment agreement. But some of you HAVE employment agreements, especially if you’re an executive or a salesman. Review your employment agreement. It probably doesn’t say anything about having to take experimental EUA drugs. Now would be a good time to point this out to your employer, that they are breaching by adding conditions not in the contract. If they push back, say you’ll get a lawyer if you have to, but you’ll expect them to pay for it if it turns out you were right.

*WORK TOGETHER*
    There is nothing whatsoever wrong with putting up a flyer in the break room, or even sending a company-wide email for that matter, asking other people who don’t want the injection to meet up after hours to discuss the situation. Just don’t spend a lot of work time on organizing and don’t use company equipment to do it. Do the organizing and printing on your own time.

If you find you have a big enough group, discuss ways to (legally) put pressure on your employer. Maybe you can all take vacation at the same time, for example. (If you’re subject to a collective bargaining agreement, talk to your union lawyer before you do that. Otherwise, you should be good.)

Don’t try to hurt their business, at least, not directly, not as your primary goal. You have a common-law duty of loyalty to your employer, so don’t be doing dumb stuff like emailing confidential materials to competitors or anything like that. Don’t lie. Keep the high ground. But be firm. Use ALL the legal tools available to you.

*MORE COMMENTS ON RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS*
    I’ve previously written a primer on how to write religious exemption requests: [PRIMER ON RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION REQUESTS - by Jeff Childers - Coffee & Covid 2021 ] https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/pri...n-requests-f31

Now, let’s talk some more about this most powerful exemption.
    First of all, the big employers are DEFINITELY discriminating against religious folks. Rampantly. It’s disgusting, and it shows how lost and pagan the corporate world has become. I weep for those people.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits employers from discriminating against employees on the basis of their sincerely held religious beliefs. See 42 U.S.C. §2000e-2(a) (“It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer . . . to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin”).

It’s not just sincerely-held religious beliefs either. Atheists aren’t left out. Title VII’s protections also extend nonreligious beliefs if they are related to morality, ultimate ideas about life, purpose, and death. See EEOC, Questions and Answers: Religious Discrimination in the Workplace (June 7, 2008), (“Title VII’s protections also extend to those who are discriminated against or need accommodation because they profess no religious beliefs”).

That’s why they are going to such great lengths to document your “religious exemption request.” They’re scared of the lawsuits. If they fire you over your religious beliefs, and can’t show the employment policy was reasonable, or that there was no reasonable way they could accommodate you, then they will probably ultimately be liable for all your financial damages. So.

Let me be clear about something. There’s no such thing as a “religious exemption REQUEST.” You don’t have to REQUEST it. It’s the LAW. They have to accommodate your religious or moral beliefs. It’s the employer’s burden, not yours. All you have to do is NOTIFY THEM of your sincerely-held religious or moral beliefs. Stop thinking you have to beg for it.

What’s a sincerely-held moral belief? That compulsory medical treatments similar to those seen in Nuremberg are EVIL. That the top people pushing these injections are immoral, bad people. That abortion is wrong and the fruits of abortion are equally wrong (all three of the currently available Covid injections are developed and produced from, tested with, researched on, or otherwise connected with the aborted fetal cell lines HEK-293 and PER.C6). That employers can’t treat their employees like cattle. That employers can’t treat their employees’ bodies like equipment to be upgraded or something.

Here’s what your sincerely-held moral or religious beliefs do NOT have to be:

— Religious. As I said, it doesn’t even have to be a religious belief, just a sincerely-held moral or ethical belief.

— Consistent with previous actions, like other vaccines you might have taken. Doesn’t matter.

— “[A]cceptable, logical, consistent, or comprehensible to others in order to merit [legal] protection.”

— Long-standing. Even newly-acquired beliefs are fine, so long as they are sincerely-held. Go get baptized. It’s time you did it anyway. A good church will provide you with a social safety net, worst come to worst.

— Consistent with generally accepted tenets of your religious denomination (“we reject the notion that to claim the protection, one must be responding to the commands of a particular religious organization”).

I am aware that a lot of these employers are rejecting religious accommodation requests en masse. That’s fantastic evidence of religious discrimination right there. That’s an employer falling into a trap of its own making. That’s a ton of lawsuits waiting to happen after people are terminated and start encountering financial damages.

In fact, it’s SO bizarre that employers would be rejecting religious accommodation requests en masse that it makes me think they might just be playing chicken and are going to back down once they get enough people to take the jab through anxiety and pressure tactics. They couldn’t be THAT stupid, could they?

If you can get them to say something anti-religious in an email, that is legal GOLD. So let your religious and moral beliefs shine. Talk about them a LOT.

Summary: make your religious or moral objections and stick to your guns. Do not quit.

*WHAT TO DO IF YOUR ‘REQUEST’ IS REJECTED*
    If your employer rejects your religious exemption “request,” send this email to HR:*

“[JOB AFFIRMATION STATEMENT]. But I was confused just now when I received this notification that you are ‘rejecting’ my religious beliefs. That makes no sense to me. My religious beliefs are deeply-held and I do not recognize your authority to reject them. To be clear, I have notified you of my sincerely held religious beliefs. I expect you to accommodate them. Please govern yourself accordingly.”
    * Substitute “moral beliefs” as appropriate.
    Document, document, document.

*SHOULD YOU PERSUADE YOUR EMPLOYER TO CHANGE COURSE?*
    Absolutely try to persuade them to change the policy. Some employers have already changed course, so it’s not a complete lost cause. Send them studies, articles, Bible verses, or essays that you’ve written. Liberally use your Job Affirmation Statement and keep a positive attitude. Document everything, especially responses.

*WHAT ABOUT YOUR NATURAL IMMUNITY?*
    If you have natural immunity from a prior Covid infection, TELL YOUR EMPLOYER. Go get an antibody test. Not all the tests are equal. Some are more accurate than others. Do your homework. And there are false negatives. So don’t give up if your first one is negative, if you know for sure you had the virus. A LOT of us have. We’re the ones not getting sick now.
    The fact that you notified your employer about your natural immunity might be terrific evidence later, depending on how the law evolves. Document, document, document.

*INJECT OR TEST POLICIES*
    Suppose you are one of the fortunate ones to be facing an “inject or test” policy. Testing, ESPECIALLY unnecessary testing or discriminatory testing, is also invasive and unconstitutional. But take it for now unless you are 100% committed to going the distance. For Heaven’s sake, don’t take the injection to avoid a testing requirement. We’ll come back and clear these up later.

*THERE IS NO FEDERAL MANDATE FOR PRIVATE EMPLOYERS*
    While there is an executive order requiring federal employees and contractors to get the injections, as of the date of this post, there is NO federal mandate for private employers like Joe Biden announced while he was drowning in bad press after his Afghanistan disaster. There’s not even an executive order directing OSHA to create the rule.
    See [Joe Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Doesn’t Exist. It’s Just A Press Release].
    If your employer is trying to use the Biden private-employer mandate as an excuse to require the injections, send them that Federalist article.

*STATUS OF LAWSUITS, SHOULD YOU JOIN UP?*
    Finally! A LOT of lawyers are filing a lot of lawsuits right now. I can’t even keep up with them all any more. It will only take one — the RIGHT one — for everything to resolve favorably. So hang in there.
    If there’s a lawsuit going in your area, for sure join up. Not all lawsuits are equal in quality or chances. But just remember, all of this is illegal and unconstitutional. Judges are going to start coming to their senses at some point.

*RESOURCES*
    For whatever reason, traditional civil rights firms have been totally useless, irrelevant, nowhere to be seen. I’ve been profoundly disappointed by the Alliance Defending Freedom, for example. Take a look at their website. Not one thing about coerced injections on the home page. It’s reprehensible. They claim to stand up for religious freedom.

But Liberty Counsel is doing great work. (https://lc.org). They have a ton of helpful stuff on their website. So is Robert Kennedy’s group, the Children’s Health Defense group (https://childrenshealthdefense.org). I think we’re seeing the rise of the new civil rights law firms.
    There are also a lot of no-vax job boards popping up, like novaxjobsusa.com, novaxmandate.org, and Gab (https://gab.com/groups/49159). You might want to post your resume up there somewhere.

*BE STRONG AND DON’T QUIT*
    Remember what they used to say? “Quitters never win.” Don’t quit.
    If worst comes to worst, and they fire you, carefully document ALL your financial damages. What goes around WILL come around.

And hang on! We could win this thing any time now. The Biden Administration is collapsing in the polls. The Europeans have stopped listening to the CDC (more on that tomorrow). The dam looks like it might be breaking again, like the mask dam broke late last year.

*HELP LIKE YOU MEAN BUSINESS*
    It’s all hands on deck. If this article was helpful to you, PLEASE consider a significant donation to the cause. You can pledge here: https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-le...-get-involved-. This isn’t a small deal. This is a BIG deal, maybe the biggest in our lifetimes. We are up against the biggest government in history with the deepest pockets. We don’t need to match them, but we need to stay in the game. If you can’t help directly, please consider helping financially.

Hope this helped! Come back tomorrow where we’ll pick up the threads on all this delicious Coffee & Covid news.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How To Keep Your Job Safe From Unlawful Mandates

A time-saving meta-analysis of high court cases fought by freedom-loving Constitutional conservatives against dictators who issue illegal job-threatening orders.

CHAPTERS Published Min.
    1 *Case Strategies For Fighting To Keep Your Job 2.4 2.4
    2 Winning Legal Habits 0.9 3.3
    3 PINPONT YOUR OBJECTIVE 1 4.3
    4 UNCONSTITUTIONALITY ARGUMENTS 0.5 4.8
    5 *EMERGENCIES DO NOT DIMINISH RIGHTS 1.3 6.1
    6 WARNINGS TO THE TYRANTS 2.1 8.2
    7 IGNORE UNLAWFUL DEMANDS 0.4 8.6
    8 NEVER ASK PERMISSION TO USE YOUR RIGHTS 1.5 10.1
    9 Job-Keeping DUE PROCESS ARGUMENTS 1.5 11.6
    10 JOB-KEEPING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM ARGUMENTS 1.4 13
    11 HOW TO DEFEAT FRIVOLOUS LEGAL ATTACKS 0.4 13.4
    12 WHY DOES YOUR EMPLOYER WANT TO FIRE YOU? 0.6 14
    13 SCRIPTURES RELEVANT TO MODERN JOB-KEEEPING 1.7 15.7
    14 Sources Of Good Information On Job-Rights 0.6 16.3
    15 DISCLAIMER 0.3 16.6
    16.5/60
    https://geniemusic.com/?w=-523

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Check out this imgur slide show for a very well thought out explanation for exemption directly related to the Mark. I don't necessarily agree or endorse all the conclusions since it's not my work but it's well done and would definitely help as evidence of justification for religious exemption.

https://imgur.com/a/sHIXkIF
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

This Loophole in the OSHA Regulations Could Help You Get Around the Vaccine Mandate

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-l...ndate-n1524193

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This Loophole in the OSHA Regulations Could Help You Get Around the Vaccine Mandate

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-l...ndate-n1524193
    Article is pay-walled. Post full text or relevant parts?

I'll believe there's a rule when I see it. No WH EO about it was issued, just speeches and articles about coming rules. Been lots of threats out of DC about what they'll do but not much action....'cause that pesky Constitution severely limits the foreign sovereign city's power over the 50 states and people and businesses within them.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Article is pay-walled. Post full text or relevant parts?

I'll believe there's a rule when I see it. No WH EO about it was issued, just speeches and articles about coming rules. Been lots of threats out of DC about what they'll do but not much action....'cause that pesky Constitution severely limits the foreign sovereign city's power over the 50 states and people and businesses within them.
    To issue an Emergency Temporary Standard, “OSHA must determine that workers are in grave danger due to exposure to toxic substances or agents determined to be toxic or physically harmful or to new hazards and that an emergency standard is needed to protect them.”

Does COVID-19 meet that standard? The current infection fatality rates (IFR) for Americans under 50 make it difficult to assert that there is grave danger for the majority of the working-age population. As of October 9, the current public health situation, according to the NHCS provisional death counts, the CDC data tracker, and the CDC estimate disease burden, looks like this for the majority of the working-age population:

Does an estimated IFR of 0.07% constitute an emergency for OSHA when the widely cited IFR for the flu is 0.1%, according to the WHO and Dr. Anthony Fauci? Americans 18-49 actually make up a more significant percentage of non-COVID deaths than COVID-related deaths.

The pandemic is also 18 months old with no other emergency standard issued by OSHA. In fact, OSHA basically admits the agency was not authorized to issue standards when it first posted guidance for employers in January, making a clear distinction: These were recommendations, not standards employers were required to follow.
    This guidance contains recommendations as well as descriptions of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) mandatory safety and health standards, the latter of which are clearly labeled throughout as “mandatory OSHA standards.” The recommendations are advisory in nature and informational in content and are intended to assist employers in providing a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm.

Every group fighting the mandate at the federal level should be challenging the idea that COVID-19 constitutes an emergency that OSHA has the authority to address.
    Further, the General Duty Clause of law that established OSHA puts employers in an impossible position. There are two elements to the employer’s obligation as passed by Congress. According to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, an employer shall:

1. Furnish to each of his employees employment and a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm to his employees;
    2. Comply with occupational safety and health standards promulgated under this Act.

Problems arise almost immediately if OSHA’s emergency standard mirrors the one for federal employees. The Office of Management and Budget guidelines make it clear the government can deny medical exemptions. If management rejects an exemption request, workers will have two weeks to get the first shot or be subject to disciplinary proceedings. There is also no opportunity for recovered patients to provide proof of infection or a positive antibody test.
    The OSHA temporary order will require employers to implement the vaccine mandate under the second requirement of the General Duty Clause. Under the first, they could risk a violation.

Gray Television, which owns KXII in Sherman, Texas, is one employer that could find out sooner rather than later. The station fired news anchor Dan Thomas for not getting vaccinated. His doctor refused to provide it because Thomas is allergic to two ingredients in the vaccine. According to a post by his father to raise funds for the young father who just lost his job and health insurance, Thomas also recovered from COVID-19.

The vaccine is a recognized hazard for Thomas, according to his physician. The idea that your employer can compel you to take something you are allergic to is absurd on its face, given the range of severe and deadly reactions that could result. For Thomas, being forced to take a vaccine would create a hazardous work condition, in violation of their first obligation under the OSH Act.

Any individual who has recovered or has a medical condition where the risks from the vaccine outweigh the benefits should challenge vaccine mandates under OSHA’s General Duty Clause. The latter group should also consider the Americans with Disabilities Act. It prevents employers from requiring an employee to do something they are medically unable to do if the employee can perform the essential duties of their job.

More at the link.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Strategies and tactics for legal efforts against the deathjab

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RXvR3XPTcyNa/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

From FR:

1-citing the policy directive/management decision emails/management directive which cites the actual mandate and consequences. This will be different for each of us, but should be an included element, along with citing the directives which explain HOW to submit any exemptions. In these two points you will demonstrate the orders and processes you are following to prove that you are following the process as given and those directives must be also be forwarded to your personal email in the event of termination and litigation at a later date. All correspondence related to this matter should be cc’d to your personal email for record keeping. They will also show timely compliance. Keep a record of EVERYTHING.
    2-legal implications of the mandate. For this, please see below links.

First link is a short video from a bright mind, “the patriot nurse”, where she mentions a key point that didn’t occur to me and wasn’t included in my posted exemption narrative. DON’T mention your denominational affiliation. This is because some denominational leaders have spoken in favor of the vax and your firm/agency may cite that leader’s statement to refute your claim. A leader/pastor signature is not required, neither is affiliation required. Avoid this hazard. Here’s that link...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YtdtmijG6xo

Second resource cites good counsel from the Rutherford Institute with some legal points and base narratives which you may wish to include in your closing statement;

https://www.rutherford.org/publicati..._the_workplace

PDF...
    https://www.rutherford.org/files_ima...Fact_Sheet.pdf

Model letter...

https://www.rutherford.org/files_ima...orm_Letter.pdf

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-co...ay-october-68f

Coffee & Covid Wednesday, October 20, 2021 SECOND RELIGIOUS ACCOMMODATION PRIMER—A Full Example

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Religious Exemption Request for Those Who Have Already Had Covid

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/22/a...ady-had-covid/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Religious Exemption for Vaccine Mandate - Resources

This website is a lot of real good information.

https://www.healthfreedomla.org/

Step by step instructions on how, what, why... PDF Very good info for anyone that is needing help with a Relegious Exemption.

https://www.healthfreedomla.org/wp-c...ty-Counsel.pdf
    Vaccine Exemption Guide - Mat Staver

Short video put out by constitutional expert, lawyer, author, pastor, and founder of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver. He discusses the important topics related to COVID shot exemptions, vaccine passports, and religious freedom. To stay informed and get involved

https://rumble.com/vl3hpi-vaccine-ex...at-staver.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12