Thread: ChristianAnarchist - Rest in Peace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

ChristianAnarchist - Rest in Peace

With great sadness, I am relaying the news that Gene, ChristianAnarchist, passed away some months ago.

Many will remember Gene with his amazing Ron Paul Corvette.

His messages and contributions here were special. A hero of liberty has been lost. Rest in peace.

Thanks to lilymc for passing along the news. I did not see it otherwise shared here.

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well just damn.

This one's for you, Gene.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

GODSPEED
    RIP
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Gene was the only member I ever met in person when he was on Holiday in The Netherlands. I remember him as a very generous, friendly and open individual. I would like to extend my sincere condolences to his wife and family.

R.I.P. Gene, may we meet again.
    "I am a bird"

This is very sad.

I used to hear him call in to Free Talk Live.

You are missed, my friend.

RIP
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well...$#@!. RIP.

Go to Rest

and don't watch,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post

The soon to be "AnCap Liberty Corvette"...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Ok, last week I settled on this helicopter...

I have to finish the payments and pick it up in a week or so... Then I have to get more lessons on how to fly it!
    Oh please, for the love of God, somebody tell me Gene flamed out his 'Vette at 220 MPH into the wall at Saratoga, or spun his helicopter in IFR flying into known bad MTC because his LifeFlight kidney HAD to get through, and not that we lost such a good man to ass cancer or a heart attack or COVIDiocy or some $#@!ing thing.

$#@!...

Godspeed brother...see you soon.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

RIP
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Rest In Peace Gene .
    Do something Danke

Bummer. RIP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

RIP I loved his enthusiasm for life. Anyone who gets a helicopter is cool in my book.

Yep super nice guy from Memphis. Anyone remember his last name?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yep super nice guy from Memphis. Anyone remember his last name?
    Yes.
    "I am a bird"

Anyone know the circumstances?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Anyone know the circumstances?
    I've wanted to know as well.

I remember when he posted his Vette on the Cornette forums, people were calling BS

Gonna try to find the thread.

He was a boss.

RIP.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

RIP Gene. Thanks for giving my girl the memory of getting behind the wheel and starting it up... that was one sweet ride

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    RIP Gene. Thanks for giving my girl the memory of getting behind the wheel and starting it up... that was one sweet ride
    Thank you for sharing them with me.

It made my day.
    @PAF