Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 47

Thread: BOOM. Pfizer and Moderna Warn That “Many” People “Should NOT” Take Shots, Mandates Dead

  1. #1

    BOOM. Pfizer and Moderna Warn That “Many” People “Should NOT” Take Shots, Mandates Dead

    Source? Moderna/Pfizer's own fact sheets. Cannot mandate people to hurt themselves.

    Also warnings for immunocompromised (psoriasis, arthritis)


    https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-side-effects/


    Moderna “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” states that:
    “People allergic to PEG polyethylene glycol, a common ingredient in soaps and lotions to which many are allergic, “should NOT” take the injections (emphasis Moderna’s)”
    Below: Image From Moderna Fact Sheet, revised June 24, 2021


    A description of PEG written by Daniel Judd BSc MBiol, states that:
    “Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is found in many skin creams, lotions, soaps, hair products and shower gels. PEGs are petroleum-based compound that are often used as thickeners, solvents, softeners, and moisture-carriers.”
    ScienceMag.org, published by the non-profit American Association for the Advancement of Science, based in Washington DC, asserts:
    “PEG has never been used before in an approved vaccine, but it is found in many drugs that have occasionally triggered anaphylaxis—a potentially life-threatening reaction that can cause rashes, a plummeting blood pressure, shortness of breath, and a fast heartbeat.”
    Rather than merely making contact externally, the shots inject PEG directly into the bloodstream of allergic people.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    The source? Some “misinformation” website? No, Moderna/Pfizer’s own fact sheets.

    Rand should say there can be no possible mandates which force allergic or immunocompromised into starvation, by allowing employers to require they take substances which could be deadly to them.

  4. #3
    Everyone is "allergic" to Covid spike proteins. That's why it's problematic.

    Russians know this, which is why they made a safe vaccine and offered it to us even when Trump was president.

    Trump and Biden both refused to let Americans have the safe, normal vaccine.

    They don't give a flying rat's ass about us.


    Russia offered to help the US secure its coronavirus vaccine, but the Americans turned it down, CNN reported Thursday. (August, 2020)
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-d...rt-2020-8?op=1
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-30-2021 at 03:24 PM.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Everyone is "allergic" to Covid spike proteins. That's why it's problematic.

    Russians know this, which is why they made a safe vaccine and offered it to us even when Trump was president.

    Trump and Biden both refused to let Americans have the safe, normal vaccine.

    They don't give a flying rat's ass about us.


    Russia offered to help the US secure its coronavirus vaccine, but the Americans turned it down, CNN reported Thursday. (August, 2020)
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-d...rt-2020-8?op=1
    Well, maybe China helped the United States develop their vaccine before the pandemic.

  6. #5
    News flash: If you allergic to a thing, you should not get that thing injected into you.


    This is why the questionnaire you fill out before you get a vaccine asks if you have an allergies.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Everyone is "allergic" to Covid spike proteins. That's why it's problematic.

    Russians know this, which is why they made a safe vaccine and offered it to us even when Trump was president.

    Trump and Biden both refused to let Americans have the safe, normal vaccine.

    They don't give a flying rat's ass about us.


    Russia offered to help the US secure its coronavirus vaccine, but the Americans turned it down, CNN reported Thursday. (August, 2020)
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-d...rt-2020-8?op=1
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine works through the same method as the Russian vaccine.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  8. #7
    PEG compounds are also in some types of bowel prep for colonoscopies, and allergic reactions associated with these occur very rarely.

    Immunocompromised individuals such as kidney transplant recipients are highly advised to receive the vaccine, and if anything some countries are moving on to booster shots for these patients after the initial series as they have much higher rates of COVID-19 breakthrough infection compared to the population at large.

    People are screened for contraindications when they do present for vaccination, and afterwards they can be monitored for potential side effects before going home.

    If someone is allergic to PEG compounds he or she can go with an alternative like the J&J vaccine (and AstraZeneca is seeking FDA approval for its vaccine) and/or seek the advice of an allergist.

    Certainly people do have the right to refuse medical advice/care knowing that this would absolve their health professionals of legal liability and make themselves solely responsible for whatever outcome ensues.

  9. #8
    A Simple Breakdown of the Ingredients in the COVID Vaccines
    https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth...ovid-vaccines/
    The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

    mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

    There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

    Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.
    ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis
    (2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
    1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine
    cholesterol

    Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.
    potassium chloride
    monobasic potassium phosphate
    sodium chloride
    dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

    Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

    The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

    mRNA – Like the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, Moderna’s also uses mRNA technology to build antibodies against COVID-19.

    Lipids – The Moderna vaccine also requires lipids to help deliver the mRNA to the cells.
    SM-102
    1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero3-methoxypolyethylene glycol-2000 [PEG2000-DMG]
    cholesterol
    1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]

    The remaining ingredients (below), including acids, acid stabilizers, salt and sugar all work together to maintain the stability of the vaccine after it’s produced.

    Acids
    Acetic acid
    Acid Stabilizers
    Tromethamine & Tromethamine hydrochloride
    Salts
    Sodium acetate
    Sugar
    Sucrose

    The Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

    Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein:a modified and harmless version of a different virus (Adenovirus 26) is used as a “vector” to deliverthe DNA gene sequence to produce the coronavirus spike protein. Once the modified adenovirus vaccine enters into the cells, the body of the virus essentially disintegrates and the DNA material within it travels into the nucleus of the human cell where it is transcribed into mRNA. The coronavirus spike protein is then produced and displayed on the cell’s surface, prompting the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection.

    The Adenovirus 26 in the J&J vaccine does not replicate, and like the mRNA vaccines, does not change our genetic code.

    Acids
    citric acid monohydrate
    Salts
    trisodium citrate dihydrate
    Sugars
    2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD)
    polysorbate-80, sodium chloride
    Other ingredients
    ethanol

    That’s it!
    @James_Madison_Lives, please prove your anti-vax posts are not:

    1. Opposing the vax regardless of lives since the purpose is to take down the elites in any way possible. (I get that hatred, but do not agree with the tactic)

    2. Seeking traffic for ad dollars. There is a huge Ad market for lies on the right and left regardless of facts. The grift on the right is so ridiculous and so easily debunked at this point it is sending people in droves to the left.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    A Simple Breakdown of the Ingredients in the COVID Vaccines
    https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth...ovid-vaccines/

    @James_Madison_Lives, please prove your anti-vax posts are not:

    1. Opposing the vax regardless of lives since the purpose is to take down the elites in any way possible. (I get that hatred, but do not agree with the tactic)

    2. Seeking traffic for ad dollars. There is a huge Ad market for lies on the right and left regardless of facts. The grift on the right is so ridiculous and so easily debunked at this point it is sending people in droves to the left.
    These vaccines have not been thoroughly tested with enough time. Vaccines take up to 10 years for proper testing. The experts may know some information in the short term, but not for the long term.

    More studies and research needs to be done to both verify the info above you posted and to verify whether there are long term effects from these vaccines

    IMO, because of this, nobody should be mandated or pressured into taking the vaccine.

    Experts from different sides should come together to debate the vaccines. Maybe then we can get a better perspective on this virus and the vaccines.

  12. #10
    I'm allergic to mandates.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The Johnson & Johnson vaccine works through the same method as the Russian vaccine.
    Yes, which is why I wouldn't take any of them, and not Sinovac or another "inactivated" Covid-19 vector, either. The Sputnik V does, however, contain 2 different adenovirus vectors, Ad5 and Ad26. J&J is only Ad26. There is another vaccine produced by Convidecia that is only Ad5. These are not as effective as the Gamelaya Sputnik V because it has two vectors. Astra-Zeneca vector is AZD1222 which is also become more effective when followed by another dose of Ad26 like Sputnik Light.

    Here's a prime difference between the mRNA vaxes and the regular DNA viruses. It basically comes down to manufacturing. Nobody wants to talk about manufacturing. If you take Moderna or Pfizer, you are trusting their contractors to produce:
    1) SAFE, CONSISTENT mRNA.
    2) SAFE, CONSISTENT Nanoparticles to encapsulate the mRNA.

    There is no such concern with Sputnik V, J&J. Your own cells produce their own RNA based upon the double-stranded DNA of the S-protein. There are no nanoparticles, either.

    I wouldn't take any, but if I had to, I would go Sputnik V, then J&J or Astra-Zeneca. Manufactured mRNA and nanoparticles increase the contingencies for risk.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    These vaccines have not been thoroughly tested with enough time. Vaccines take up to 10 years for proper testing. The experts may know some information in the short term, but not for the long term.

    More studies and research needs to be done to both verify the info above you posted and to verify whether there are long term effects from these vaccines

    IMO, because of this, nobody should be mandated or pressured into taking the vaccine.

    Experts from different sides should come together to debate the vaccines. Maybe then we can get a better perspective on this virus and the vaccines.
    So basically when there was an epidemic like polio they should have just tested it for 10 years and let people die in the meantime. With all the variants it would be useless in 10 years.

    Nobody should be mandated or pressured, I agree with you there. It would not be the first time in US history that vaccines were mandated and we had things like vaccine passports.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    News flash: If you allergic to a thing, you should not get that thing injected into you.


    This is why the questionnaire you fill out before you get a vaccine asks if you have an allergies.
    If there is screening and some people cannot take it than how can employers or cruises mandate the shots?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If there is screening and some people cannot take it than how can employers or cruises mandate the shots?
    The same way as every other shot: exemptions.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The same way as every other shot: exemptions.
    The new mandates have no exemptions. Either show a vax card or don't go on a cruise, or have a job.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    The new mandates have no exemptions. Either show a vax card or don't go on a cruise, or have a job.
    Taylor Swift is secretly the pope
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    So basically when there was an epidemic like polio they should have just tested it for 10 years and let people die in the meantime. With all the variants it would be useless in 10 years.

    Nobody should be mandated or pressured, I agree with you there. It would not be the first time in US history that vaccines were mandated and we had things like vaccine passports.
    Have a relative that got polio from the polio vaccine.

    Vaxs have killed a lot of people- just something that TPTB don't publicize.
    There is no spoon.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    So basically when there was an epidemic like polio they should have just tested it for 10 years and let people die in the meantime. With all the variants it would be useless in 10 years.

    Nobody should be mandated or pressured, I agree with you there. It would not be the first time in US history that vaccines were mandated and we had things like vaccine passports.
    There was a far worse pandemic (a real one) in 1957..

    Life went on without Masks,Lock-downs or experimental Shots.

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  22. #19
    Got a friend who is about to leave her job at a hospital here in Georgia because they're about to give the vaccine ultimatum.

    Atrium health which owns an obscene number of hospitals in the southeast USA just made it mandatory last week.

    They honestly don't care about the staff shortages this will create. There's always an agency nurse who will work for $50/hr+ O/T and a federal government to give them funds to stay afloat.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm allergic to mandates.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Have a relative that got polio from the polio vaccine.

    Vaxs have killed a lot of people- just something that TPTB don't publicize.
    Yes, there are many cases of people getting polio from the vaccine.

    The problem is, the covid jab is NOT a "vaccine," it is an experimental mRNA injection that will mess with you DNA and destroy you immune system. It has never been used on humans before and the animals that they tested on all died.
    Last edited by donnay; 08-01-2021 at 10:45 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes, there are many cases of people getting polio from the vaccine.

    The problem is, the covid jab is NOT a "vaccine," it is an experimental mRNA injection that will mess with you DNA and destroy you immune system. It has never been used on humans before and the animals that they tested on all died.
    Are you sure this was not because people were reading some blogger that spread false information to increase page views for monetization?

    Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines did not skip animal trials because of animal deaths
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2NJ1IK
    Reuters found no evidence of the three COVID-19 vaccines skipping animal trials due to the animals dying or otherwise.
    ...
    A Pfizer media spokesperson told Reuters via email the claims are false, and linked to a Sept. 2020 press release about the effects of their mRNA vaccine in mice and non-human primates (here). They also pointed to a peer-reviewed Feb. 2021 paper on its vaccine working on primates (here).

    Moderna has released similar information (here ,  here), as has Johnson & Johnson (here). 

    An FDA spokesperson told Reuters via email that the claims that the vaccines had skipped animal trials due to animal death was untrue. None had significant safety issues to report in their respective animal trials, as seen under “5.3 Non-Clinical Studies” sections of the EUAs for Pfizer-BioNTech here , Moderna here and Johnson & Johnson here .
    Grifters on the right, grifters on the left. Grifters are going to grift.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes, there are many cases of people getting polio from the vaccine.

    The problem is, the covid jab is NOT a "vaccine," it is an experimental mRNA injection that will mess with you DNA and destroy you immune system. It has never been used on humans before and the animals that they tested on all died.
    Perhaps this is just Darwin's way of getting rid of a good chunk of Leftists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Are you sure this was not because people were reading some blogger that spread false information to increase page views for monetization?

    Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines did not skip animal trials because of animal deaths
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2NJ1IK


    Grifters on the right, grifters on the left. Grifters are going to grift.
    Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/...n-reinfection/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    COVID-19 “ Experimental” Vaccines
    https://factcheckedorg.files.wordpre...cines.r5.1.pdf
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With MRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/...n-reinfection/
    I no longer trust anything from Lew. He paid me a visit on a very serious matter for which I found him to be a greedy fraud that will do anything for a buck. Just like allot of these people producing these blogs and videos on the right/left. Not sure if that is what is going on here and I will take a closer look, at first glance though I believe they are referring to earlier studies from back in 1990 and not what came after.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

    Grifters on the right, grifters on the left. Grifters are going to grift.
    The "Fact Checkers" are the biggest joke (bad Joke) today.

    Yes there were animal trials. They were stopped..Ended.. They were stopped due to animals dying.

    Clinical Trials do not end till 2023..

    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8

    and here is the Govt site..
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    Anaphylaxis is rare and has occurred in two to five people per million in the U.S. Severe allergic reaction can occur after any type of vaccination, and providers can effectively treat the reaction.
    Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is rare. There had been 39 confirmed reports of TTS following the J&J vaccine out of more than 13 million doses. Women younger than 50 years old should be aware of the rare but adverse event.
    GBS in people who received the J&J vaccine is being monitored by the CDC and FDA. After 12.8 million J&J vaccine doses have been administered, about 100 preliminary reports of GBS had been reported as of July 12, 2021. These cases have been reported around 2 weeks after vaccination, mostly in men 50 years and older.
    Myocarditis and pericarditis are rare. There had been 1,148 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in people ages 30 and younger who received the COVID-19 vaccine. Most of these cases were reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, mostly in male adolescents and young adults.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I no longer trust anything from Lew. He paid me a visit on a very serious matter for which I found him to be a greedy fraud that will do anything for a buck. Just like allot of these people producing these blogs and videos on the right/left. Not sure if that is what is going on here and I will take a closer look, at first glance though I believe they are referring to earlier studies from back in 1990 and not what came after.
    That study was in 2005, from my understanding. Just because you do not like Lew, that doesn't mean that the information isn't truthful. There are many, many more doctors, scientist and virologist who have come forward with this information. Go to the frontline doctors website, they are speaking up about these studies.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The "Fact Checkers" are the biggest joke (bad Joke) today.

    Yes there were animal trials. They were stopped..Ended.. They were stopped due to animals dying.

    Clinical Trials do not end till 2023..

    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8

    and here is the Govt site..
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    Anaphylaxis is rare and has occurred in two to five people per million in the U.S. Severe allergic reaction can occur after any type of vaccination, and providers can effectively treat the reaction.
    Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) is rare. There had been 39 confirmed reports of TTS following the J&J vaccine out of more than 13 million doses. Women younger than 50 years old should be aware of the rare but adverse event.
    GBS in people who received the J&J vaccine is being monitored by the CDC and FDA. After 12.8 million J&J vaccine doses have been administered, about 100 preliminary reports of GBS had been reported as of July 12, 2021. These cases have been reported around 2 weeks after vaccination, mostly in men 50 years and older.
    Myocarditis and pericarditis are rare. There had been 1,148 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in people ages 30 and younger who received the COVID-19 vaccine. Most of these cases were reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, mostly in male adolescents and young adults.
    Sometimes the fact checkers and the grifters get it right. There is allot of spin-lies being told by the vaxxers and anti-vaxxers. It is wading through the bs on both sides with hip boots to determine what the actual truth is.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Sometimes the fact checkers and the grifters get it right. There is allot of spin-lies being told by the vaxxers and anti-vaxxers. It is wading through the bs on both sides with hip boots to determine what the actual truth is.
    The fact is,, a Cold with a 99.6% survival rate,,does not need a vaccine.

    Fact 2.. this shot is not a Vaccine..

    and the amount of deliberate disinformation necessary to sell this Psychological Operation is massive..

    does not mean the information is not available.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Heart inflammation link to Pfizer and Moderna jabs
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2021, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2021, 08:32 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2021, 10:09 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 05:32 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2020, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •