Thread: CDC abandoning PCR Tests can't differentiate covid from Flu

CDC abandoning PCR Tests can't differentiate covid from Flu

After crashing the US economy , forcing millions into unemployment , bankrupting thousands of businesses causing the election to be stolen now the goddamned CDC claims that they are abandoning the PCR tests because they are useless since they can’t differentiate covid19 from the flu

They have murdered , at least 45,000 Americans who were forced to take the poisonous jabs.

Ain’t that some shiite –

That's what I’ve been telling the stupid m o t h e r f u c k e r s for the past 18 months .

Jesus F u c k i n g Christ

Last edited by Contumacious; 07-28-2021 at 05:25 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They take it down already?

Oops!
    We can’t seem to find the page you were looking for. Please try our search or A-Z index.

edit:

updated link:
    https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They take it down already?

Oops!
    We can’t seem to find the page you were looking for. Please try our search or A-Z index.

edit:

updated link:
    https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html
    Thanks
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    After crashing the US economy , forcing millions into unemployment , bankrupting thousands of businesses causing the election to be stolen now the goddamned CDC claims that they are abandoning the PCR tests because they are useless since they can’t differentiate covid19 from the flu

They have murdered , at least 45,000 Americans who were forced to take the poisonous jabs.

Ain’t that some shiite –

That's what I’ve been telling the stupid m o t h e r f u c k e r s for the past 18 months .

Holy crap! The significance of this statement is incredible:

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.
    I, for one, had never heard that the COVID PCR test could not distinguish between COVID and the flu!

The case counts and death counts for COVID are officially worthless. They were already highly questionable and known to often be fake (fall off ladder, died of COVID), but this discounts all of their numbers.

No flus during COVID? Bull$#@!! They were very likely diagnosed as COVID. No deaths from the flu! Bull$#@!! Deaths from the flu were probably blamed on COVID.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I, for one, had never heard that the COVID PCR test could not distinguish between COVID and the flu!

The case counts and death counts for COVID are officially worthless. They were already highly questionable and known to often be fake (fall off ladder, died of COVID), but this discounts all of their numbers.

No flus during COVID? Bull$#@!! They were very likely diagnosed as COVID. No deaths from the flu! Bull$#@!! Deaths from the flu were probably blamed on COVID.
    No no no. You're off narrative.

The masks haven't stopped covid because they still have "vaccine" to sell we haven't been wearing two or three even in the shower and while trying to shave off the facial hair that makes them worthless, but masks are so miraculous the flu went extinct even though half of us weren't wearing them.

Hey, it makes as much sense as anything else they said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Absolutely! And even the CDC has never proved that COVID even exists- that has been buried in their documents.
    There is no spoon.

Say what? What do you think it means that they haven't even isolated COVID-19?
    These PCR tests aren't even testing for the amazing COVID-19!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Because the CDC needs to rig the PCR tests for the new post-vaccine pandemic era, they now even admit that the PCR tests weren't really testing for COVID-19, as they didn't have a sample of COVID! The 07/21/2021 CDC report describes that they are now suddenly looking for a a better “reference sample” for the PCR tests (so positives for the vaccinated will be diminished).
    They explain this by referencing the killer FDA report “SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data".

Here is the killer quote from the FDA report - read it and weep:
    During the early months of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, clinical specimens [of the virus] were not readily available to developers of IVDs [in vitro diagnostics] to detect SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation.
    While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.
    The first highlighted section details that as they didn't have "specimens" of "SARS-CoV-2" (COVID-19), they made "contrived samples" to be tested for using PCR.
    So here the FDA admits that the PCR tests haven't been testing for COVID but instead of "available data" in labarotoria (pre-pandemic samples)! All through the pandemic up until this month...

To make the PCR testing even more ridiculous they emergency approved 59 different PCR tests that all test for different "specimens" from "contrived samples" they made up.
    Because these test for different "samples" these 59 different tests gave different results (the second highlighted section from the previous quoted excerpt)
    CDC-admits-COVID-19-never-isolated
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Any chance this will be uncovered as the biggest hoax in the history of humanity??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

Ain’t that some shiite –

There there darling we feel your pain...

not only the influenza.

cannot even differentiate from common cold which IS a coronavirus.

So how can they even determine if there is a variant causing further infections?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So how can they even determine if there is a variant causing further infections?
    Oh there are just making that $#@! up now . I came to that conclusion right away . We may all die of pneumonia sometime but anything they tell us isnt going to spare us for sure.
    Do something Danke