Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jan. 6th Show Trials Threaten All of Us - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They aren't terrorists, just weak minded useful idiots for Trump.
    At this point, we don't need people to think. The time for thinking is over.

We need people to grow balls and do something.

Say what you want about these people, they at least did something. And while it may seem useless now, it may be marked as a key event in the logs of history, that leads to whatever comes next in the following years.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Even if he is a false idol no different than the others (which is true), he is still different in that he uniquely inspires division like no President in my lifetime.

Not even Obama inspired so much division.

And division, as I keep saying, is both good & necessary.

As long as he continues to inspire division, I will continue to wish Trump the most success. Even if he as a person is a nutless coward.
    Which I believe was the purpose of electing Trump in the first place. If everyone is busy hating on each other, then they spend no time looking at what is really going on.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Which I believe was the purpose of electing Trump in the first place. If everyone is busy hating on each other, then they spend no time looking at what is really going on.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Back in the Spring of '82 I predicted all of this would go down exactly like it's going down.

Seems about right?

This is the crime he pleaded guilty to:

Note the words, "by threats or force".

What is threatening about taking selfies in the capitol? According to the article he wasn't violent or destructive.

Unless his physical presence in the building is a "threat" or "force", then he is innocent of this crime.

Keep in mind this is the justice system at its worst.... he pleaded guilty to a crime he didn't even commit, because if he hadn't? They would have thrown the book at him.
    I think he was guilty as charged. They used force to enter the building intending to disrupt congress. Doesn't really matter if he didn't break a window or physically harm anyone. He was an acessory to the crime.

Don't even start on the I'm a liberal and just hate Trump or any of that BS. I'm lifelong GOP and think the BLM idiots all should also be rounded up and charged just like the Jan 6th idiots.

At this point, we don't need people to think. The time for thinking is over.

We need people to grow balls and do something.

Say what you want about these people, they at least did something. And while it may seem useless now, it may be marked as a key event in the logs of history, that leads to whatever comes next in the following years.
    Well this is not something they should have done. It was pointless.

I think he was guilty as charged. They used force to enter the building intending to disrupt congress.
    I saw the Police open gates and let them in..

I also saw Poorly staged and comical acting,, well below Keystone Cops level..

Filmed from behind the cop.. and the "lightsaber" work with the Baton he picked up off the Floor,, was entertaining..

Oh,,and the folks in Pelosi's office?? Photographed by a Huff Po Reporter.

Phucking Staged ..
    and a few folks followed the Provocateurs.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Filmed from behind the cop.. and the "lightsaber" work with the Baton he picked up off the Floor,, was entertaining..

Phucking Staged ..
    Yup!
    There is no spoon.

They're pretty much just following Trump's worthless lead.

Trump had the opportunity to stand by the protestors, and pardon them, for their legitimate grievances, and he would have left office as a $#@!ing Legend.

Instead, he left office a $#@!ing coward, pussy whipped hiding in a corner, whimpering feebly like a god-damn $#@!ing woman.
    TheTexan rarely unloads on anyone.. this was a passionate discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It's worse than that. He and his surrogates worked them up into a frenzy to cover for his legal problems, hurt feelings and for political payback. Then he abandoned them since they never gave a $#@! about these people in the first place.

It was not ideological for him or about any concern for his supporters. The rally comedy routine was and is all about receiving love and worship for himself. Something he can show to his elitist friends and enemies what he can do better than them. It is all about him, his family and his fellow elites. They see supporters as useful tools, human garbage whose lives have no meaning but to serve them.

He is no different from the rest of the elites. What he did do for the elite class is protect the entire cult by making people falsely believe there is a difference and that he or a future designated family member are coming to save them.
    That strategy is falling apart though, his inauguration chairman was just arrested and his only ally on world stage (his top-donor-in-law) has also been taken down.
    While he is still leading 2024 prospect, there are signs of some bumps (Ticket sales are moving slowly for the coming Trump-O’Reilly stadium tour).

Phucking Staged ..
    It wasn't staged. Pehaps some of the capital police were sympathetic to Trump and let them pass. That doesn't make it any less of a criminal act.

I think he was guilty as charged. They used force to enter the building intending to disrupt congress. Doesn't really matter if he didn't break a window or physically harm anyone. He was an acessory to the crime.
    Cops were literally waving them in. Was he even asked to leave?

Even if by some stretch of the dictionary he is guilty of "using force", 8 months is excessive for what amounts to a peaceful protest that caused a ~8 hour delay of proceedings.

I would defend the same type of thing in the BLM scenario as well. If someone broke into an electronics store and looted tons of $#@!, I wouldn't consider the person who walked in and took a selfie and walked out an "accessory".
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-29-2021 at 04:26 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It wasn't staged. Pehaps some of the capital police were sympathetic to Trump and let them pass. That doesn't make it any less of a criminal act.
    It was a criminal act, it's called "trespass". There's no need to stretch the definition of force so that he can be charged under a different crime.

But trespass doesn't come with an 8 year maximum sentence.

And even trespass would be questionable if he can prove he was waved in by the police.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-29-2021 at 04:31 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Well this is not something they should have done. It was pointless.
    It wasn't pointless to me. The 2020 election was stolen, in numerous different ways. I was beginning to think people were immune to having any kind of reaction to repeatedly getting $#@!ed over by the Leftists. The great selfie insurrection of 2021 restored at least a small amount of hope that people do care.

Had the stolen election been allowed to pass, entirely without incident, I would have lost all hope in humanity.

- Kim Kardashian

Capitol Police Opened the Gates and led them IN.

And this is Damn Comical,, I don't care who you are..

and notice that it is being filmed from behind the Officer.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I'm honestly surprised that so many people are upset about the jailing of an ANTIFA member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that so many people are upset about the jailing of an ANTIFA member
    Good point. As you and I both know, basically all of the protestors were ANTIFA.

Trump supporters, the real ones, are great Americans who would never trespass on federal property.
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm honestly....
    LOL. There he's goes again claiming honesty.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. There he's goes again claiming honesty.
    What do you mean by, "There he is goes again..."? And why are you upset by the imprisonment of an ANTIFA operative?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Good point. As you and I both know, basically all of the protestors were ANTIFA.
    Some days they're ANTIFA and some days they're brave patriots. I just haven't gotten the talking points to understand which days are which. Even and odd, maybe? Not sure.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What do you mean by, "There he is goes again..."? And why are you upset by the imprisonment of an ANTIFA operative?
    "There he goes again" means someone did something at least twice.

I'm not upset because I didn't know anything about the Antifa thing.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

"There he goes again" means someone did something at least twice.
    I know that. Now. What does "there he is goes again" mean?

I'm not upset because I didn't know anything about the Antifa thing.
    So you're saying if you did know he is ANTIFA, then you would be upset he's going to prison

Some days they're ANTIFA and some days they're brave patriots. I just haven't gotten the talking points to understand which days are which. Even and odd, maybe? Not sure.
    Today is Thursday so they are ANTIFA. Fridays are Patriot days. Weekends it depends if its the 1st or 3rd weekend of the month.

I have the calendar somewhere.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I know that. Now. What does "there he is goes again" mean?
    LOL. Ya got me there, chief.

So you're saying if you did know he is ANTIFA, then you would be upset he's going to prison
    Who is he? The$#@!?

In all seriousness, I'm pretty much one of the only people on this board who thinks they're patriots. Most of the board here seems to have aligned on them being ANTIFA. Fox news also seems to have aligned on them being ANTIFA.

We should make an official poll.
    - Kim Kardashian

Capitol Police Opened the Gates and led them IN.

And this is Damn Comical,, I don't care who you are..

and notice that it is being filmed from behind the Officer.

If a bank security guard lets a bank robber in to rob a bank it's still a criminal act punishable under the law.

If a bank security guard lets a bank robber in to rob a bank it's still a criminal act punishable under the law.
    What did they steal?

If a bank guard lets a person in to wander around the lobby is it still trespassing?

It is called an accomplice and yes.. it is criminal.

The Guard would be Criminally Complicit.

what's this? ask a Bank Robber a Question day?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 07-29-2021 at 03:13 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    duckies.... y'all... 2o24 is shaping up to be a grudge match. Joe Biden intends to run again,
    and we bloody well know that Donald Trump will run again, even though he's slightly younger
    than Joe Biden. In 2o22 Joe Biden turns 80. These hearings sorta hint at what the bi-election
    will be like. its going to be intense. i remember the antiwar protests of the 1960s + 1970s an'
    i can remember when very nonviolent protesters were really landed on by the powers that be...
    Although Donald is a leading contender now, won't be too surprized if 3 years from now he's as popular among GOP faithfuls as W Bush was by 2008 election season. Although he's potential to make comeback as he did in his businesses.

"There you go again..." Ronnie Reagan in debate mode being rhetorical to Jimmy Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    "There you go again..." Ronnie Reagan in debate mode being rhetorical to Jimmy Carter.
    Not sure what you meant, that comment was about Trump popularity graph following W's.

In related news:

No trials before January for 'Oath Keepers' facing U.S. Capitol riot charges
    Mark Hosenball
    Reuters
    Aug 10, 2021

Last edited by mrsat_98; 08-31-2021 at 05:50 AM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast