Thread: TX-Dallas Bolsheviks to "doxx" names of those who don't sign anti-white pledge

Exclamation TX-Dallas Bolsheviks to "doxx" names of those who don't sign anti-white pledge

So the Bolshies know whose home to burn down in the middle of the night...

An Open Letter to Wealthy White Liberals of HPISD (Highland Park Integrated School District) from DJN

https://www.dallasjustice.org/college-pledge

To Our White Allies:

Talk is not enough. Commit yourself towards taking action and making sacrifices to correct centuries of injustice. Open up spaces for Black and LatinX communities by refusing to send your kids to Ivy League and US News & World Report Top 50 schools and encourage friends, neighbors, and family members to do the same. Imagine if those hundreds of thousands of spots at these institutions were occupied only by marginalized communities. Imagine the opportunities. We can achieve true equity within our lifetimes but only if white folks are willing to sacrifice their privileges.

The Dallas Justice NOW College Pledge:

As a white person with privilege both from my whiteness and my neighborhood I recognize the need to make sacrifices for the purpose of correcting hundreds of years of murder, slavery, discrimination, and lack of educational and economic opportunities perpetrated upon people of color. I understand that access to top schools is a key component in economic and social advancement. Therefore, I commit that my children will not apply to or attend any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School so that position at that school is available for people of color to help correct historical wrongs. If I do not have children under 18 then I will commit to encouraging my white privileged friends, neighbors, and family members with children to sign the pledge and holding them accountable until they do so.

Have you been asked to take the pledge? Don’t be a racist hypocrite. Sign the pledge today!

Sincerely,

Dallas Justice NOW

Please note Dallas Justice Now will be publicly announcing the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge.

Take the pledge now.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-26-2021 at 09:11 PM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Will they be publishing the names of those who do sign the pledge?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Will they be publishing the names of those who do sign the pledge?
    Yes:

Please note Dallas Justice Now will be publicly announcing the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-26-2021 at 09:21 PM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Good.

One should really keep that list.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Good.

One should really keep that list.
    Let me expand on that.

The best possible thing that could happen to the white kids of Highland Park, is to not be exposed to poison filth that is passed off as "education" in the elite universities of AmeriKa.

I signed the pledge under the names Mike Hunt and Barry McCockiner.

And yes, I am immature.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I heard Dick Hurtz just took the pledge. His email is richard hurtz at yahoo

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, Joe Biden is now on board!

MyButtsBeenWiped@aol.com

I strongly encourage all to take the challenge.