Thread: CA-Former Sen. Barbara Boxer attacked and robbed in Oakland

Exclamation CA-Former Sen. Barbara Boxer attacked and robbed in Oakland

Ex-California Senator Barbara Boxer Assaulted, Robbed in Oakland

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/br...ed-in-oakland/

Jul 26, 2021

Former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer was assaulted and robbed in Oakland, California Monday.

“Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland,” Boxer’s representative wrote on Twitter. “The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured.”

Breaking911.com reports the suspect remains at large. The Oakland Police Department is offering a reward of up to $2,000 leading for an arrest in this case.

Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland. The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured."
    — Barbara Boxer (@BarbaraBoxer) July 26, 2021
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    there's been higher rewards for finding lost dogs lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

prolly the kkk. Isn't that right, libtard media??
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ex-California Senator Barbara Boxer Assaulted, Robbed in Oakland

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/br...ed-in-oakland/

Jul 26, 2021

Former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer was assaulted and robbed in Oakland, California Monday.

“Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland,” Boxer’s representative wrote on Twitter. “The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured.”

Breaking911.com reports the suspect remains at large. The Oakland Police Department is offering a reward of up to $2,000 leading for an arrest in this case.

Earlier today former Senator Barbara Boxer was assaulted in the Jack London Square neighborhood of Oakland. The assailant pushed her in the back, stole her cell phone and jumped in a waiting car. She is thankful that she was not seriously injured."
    — Barbara Boxer (@BarbaraBoxer) July 26, 2021
    They don't even give a description of the suspect?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    prolly the kkk. Isn't that right, libtard media??
    Republicans. Always engaging in street crime in Oakland.

Up to $2000 reward. Wow.

Oakland police have not announced any arrests or released a description of the suspect.
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/26/former...ed-in-oakland/
    That makes it harder to collect the “up to $2000” reward.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Damn Amish!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Se099CtttU

So she was an elderly woman walking around Oakland with the latest iPhone in her hand. And she made laws and policy for the nation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

lol, lol
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    there's been higher rewards for finding lost dogs lol
    Yea $2000 reward seems pretty low. But her political stature seems to have been in long slow decline since Iraq war era infamous AIPAC espionage scandal.

Former Sen. Barbara Boxer is now working for a Chinese surveillance firm

Eric Ting, SFGATE
    Jan. 12, 2021
    The inaugural committee for President-elect Joe Biden reportedly returned a $500 donation from former California Sen. Barbara Boxer after it was learned she registered as a foreign agent for a Chinese surveillance firm.

Ex Prez Trump just showed big heart again, this also reminded of his big heart tweets when he was being attacked by Breitbart while back over his DACA stances.

Former California Sen. Barbara Boxer mugged in Oakland, Trump denounces attack
    Jul 27, 2021
    “I was walking around this neighborhood that I love so much,” she told the station. “I just said, ‘How can you do this to a grandmother? I want to call my grandkids. Why are you doing this?’ He could care less and got in the car and they sped away.”
    Boxer was born in Brooklyn and carved out a legacy as a liberal giant of Congress, serving in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1983 to 1993, and in the U.S. Senate from 1993 to 2017.
    nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-california-sen-barbara-boxer-robbed-mugged-20210727-wveyxbgxtzaopixq7sbq32bl7y-story.html

How does this show big heart? Senator Boxer happened to be fiercely pro-children and had sent out this very harsh letter with hand written plea at a critical time when MAGA movement leader was also dealing with political fallout from his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein:

September 14, 2016
    Senator Intensifies Calls for Federal Investigation Into Donald Trump’s Modeling Agency

“We need to protect our children!”

“Blais was particularly concerned about the treatment of girls, some as young as 14, who were actively recruited by the modeling agency,” Boxer wrote in the letter to Secretary of Labor Tom Perez. “She told me that many underage girls lived with her in cramped dormitory-style living arrangements.”
    motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-models-federal-investigation-push-senator-boxer/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ex Prez Trump just showed big heart again, this also reminded of his big heart tweets when he was being attacked by Breitbart while back over his DACA stances.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-california-sen-barbara-boxer-robbed-mugged-20210727-wveyxbgxtzaopixq7sbq32bl7y-story.html

How does this show big heart? Senator Boxer happened to be fiercely pro-children and had sent out this very harsh letter with hand written plea at a critical time when MAGA movement leader was also dealing with political fallout from his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-models-federal-investigation-push-senator-boxer/
    Congratulations, you did it again. And what, no Jarvanka? Didn’t she used to be a model? Maybe she groomed models for her father, brought them home for sleepovers.

WTF is boxer doing in Oakland ? Seriously . Not even the chicoms or ED would send her there .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Congratulations, you did it again.
    Well it is related directly to the OP, much more so than side comments like in post # 3 for example.
    Leading 2024 GOP prospective Presidential candidate speaking out to provide moral support to a liberal Dem ex Senator (who had launched a complaint against the said politician's modeling agency in the past) is a very relevant story for discussion in "US Politics" section.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what, no Jarvanka? ...
    Jarvanka at best has indirect connection to the tangent you mentioned; First Daughter had supported MAGA cabinet memeber Acosta who was accused by child rights groups of failing to ptotect interests of children while making a "sweet deal" with old Trump friend Epstein:

Former Federal Prosecutor Behind Jeffrey Epstein Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor

The other jarvanka, history making first minority First Son-in-law in MAGA cabinet, was accused of indulging in political blackmail agsint Morning Joe hosts using slacious material tied on an Israely lobby linked outlet... but nothing that rose to the level of alleged political blackmailing exploits of old Trump pal Epstein ( dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9270769/Ghislaine-Maxwell-admitted-Jeffrey-Epstein-DID-tapes-Donald-Trump-Clintons-2016.html ).

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    WTF is boxer doing in Oakland ? Seriously .
    Who knows or sure.
    Some Cali areas like Oakland have a support base for a notorious foreign lobbying group AIPAC that has been accused of funding/buying numerous US politicians/Senators to groom them to serve lobbies (parasitic wing) known to push US into wars for interests of foreign countries. Boxer has had strong ties to that group when she was in Senate, could have built ties to old donors. Just speculation.

Must be Rumspringa season....

What goes around, comes around...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

But did the robber call her "Senator"? After all, she worked so hard to get the title.

We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.