Thread: My Butt's Been Wiped!!!

Exclamation My Butt's Been Wiped!!!

What the actual $#@! was this?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right. As much as I heard it during Trumps presidency I'm not hearing $#@! about Amendment 25. They picked the dog for V.P. Kamala's just a bitch.

He should know , probably they have someone do it .
    Do something Danke

Well I would say something perverted and crass butt I am going to keep my mouth shut.

Is that really what he said though???
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://twitter.com/KarlNYYankees/st...-on-twitter%2F
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If you type in a search of "my butt's..." it will finish the phrase for you - "...been wiped" - and come back with a hundred Biden stories.

Has @oyarde’s butt been wiped?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The next question is who wiped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Has @oyarde’s butt been wiped?
    i can still do that myself
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Pretty sure it's the media. They've been doing that for him for more than a year now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm not sure what he said. I doubt that was it though. Being told that's what he said before seeing the video did make it sound right. But too many of the sounds were slurred to be sure.

Here's the clip in context:
    https://twitter.com/MollyNagle3/stat...86522747510785

When he says the indecipherable part, he has a grin like he thinks he was being funny, and someone off camera laughs.

But right before that he got asked a policy question, and then right after saying whatever he said, he gets right to answering that question. It's not a perfectly worded answer--it seems like he slips up and says "immigration" where he meant to say "reconciliation" or something else. But it's not gibberish or sheer senility. He's at least with it enough here to understand the question and give an unscripted answer that basically fits the question.

It seems like he thought he was being funny. Maybe that was by saying a totally non sequitur crass remark like that. But I really don't think it's clear, and seeing it in context makes me think that's not what he said, if he said anything at all at that point.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 07-27-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

"My bud's been white"

Damn, he racist
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Correction: Maybe it was Invisible Man.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Correction: Maybe it was Invisible Man.
    Boom!!! Hahhahahahaahah

Remember folks:

More votes than Obama right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Remember folks:

More votes than Obama right there.
    Definitely more ballots than Obama
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

He scrambled his words. He said “My butt’s big wife”. He meant to say “my wife’s big butt”.

Or, he meant to say “my butt’s been whipped”, meaning someone had just told him to keep quite.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My bus been wiped!
    - Kim Kardashian

"It must be what?"

LOL.. I dunno about that. Still sounds way more like "My butt's been wiped"

Snopes verdit: Unproven

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...ts-been-wiped/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I thought he said "whats up your butt"?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Natalie.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon