Thread: First Fauci, Now Bill Gates? Ron Paul Exposes Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the “Great Reset”

First Fauci, Now Bill Gates? Ron Paul Exposes Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the “Great Reset”

Is anyone aware of the amazing connections between Fauci and Gates? They work hand in glove.

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/1993/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's going on with this hullaballoo is a two pronged agenda.

1.. Take the heat off Fauci for funding research that has lead to mortal allergies and auto immune reactions to normal everyday things like peanut butter and the like. Gain of function means they take something that can't infect humans, add things that are acceptable to the human body until they can get a concoction the human body will take up and run with. So like peanut oil in flu shots, years down the road a person comes across something harmless to most people but now their body starts to kill itself over it. This is the real evil of gain of function. Giving people shots that will make them deathly allergic to natural occurring things.

2. Solidify in everyone's mind that the virus is in fact real. "We know those evil Chinese made this and Fauci paid for it!!"
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Thank God that both Dr Pauls are out there helping us fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Thank God that both Dr Pauls are out there helping us fight.
    All due respect given here, but how? Ron is a figurehead of a news program, and Rand is a puppet.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    All due respect given here, but how? Ron is a figurehead of a news program, and Rand is a puppet.
    Well Rand is publicly raking Fauci over the coals and brings awareness to his role on all of this cr@p and Ron is writing articles and making videos questioning what is going on both are giving their supporters a great opportunity to bring forth their knowledge by sharing their videos and commentary.

Apparently Gates.Fauci, Klaus Schwab ect want most of us dead I think this is information the public needs don't you? Do you have a source of good information regarding this cr@p? I do think the virus stuff is a psy-op and people are actually believing this propaganda I think it needs to be countered in any way possible to make people doubt the vaccines and other treatments. It is know that Fauci owned the patient on one of the vaccines and Bill Gates funded the research for one of them before CV-19 propaganda was even released to the public. I think Trump played a big role in this as well and is playing along with Gate and Fauci ect... We have to be smart and aware. Anything that makes people doubt this is good.

Well Rand is publicly raking Fauci over the coals and brings awareness to his role on all of this cr@p and Ron is writing articles and making videos questioning what is going on both are giving their supporters a great opportunity to bring forth their knowledge by sharing their videos and commentary.

Apparently Gates.Fauci, Klaus Schwab ect want most of us dead I think this is information the public needs don't you? Do you have a source of good information regarding this cr@p? I do think the virus stuff is a psy-op and people are actually believing this propaganda I think it needs to be countered in any way possible to make people doubt the vaccines and other treatments. It is know that Fauci owned the patient on one of the vaccines and Bill Gates funded the research for one of them before CV-19 propaganda was even released to the public. I think Trump played a big role in this as well and is playing along with Gate and Fauci ect... We have to be smart and aware. Anything that makes people doubt this is good.
    As far as what Rand is doing, see my original comment in this thread. As for the rest, I agree that people need to be made aware of the evil things that are done. But we must focus on the real problems, and not feed into the double bind. Sure it's fun to see 'fauci get roasted', but if all it does is solidify in people's minds that there actually IS a virus, then they still win.

As far as what Rand is doing, see my original comment in this thread. As for the rest, I agree that people need to be made aware of the evil things that are done. But we must focus on the real problems, and not feed into the double bind. Sure it's fun to see 'fauci get roasted', but if all it does is solidify in people's minds that there actually IS a virus, then they still win.
    Think so? And if people get seriously upset with the government for creating it, what do they win?

Amusing theory. Fun way to brand Rand a puppet. But if it's a game, the game has to have an object. There has to be something to win. Convincing people there's a virus and that the government used taxpayer money to create it does what for them, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Think so? And if people get seriously upset with the government for creating it, what do they win?

Amusing theory. Fun way to brand Rand a puppet. But if it's a game, the game has to have an object. There has to be something to win. Convincing people there's a virus and that the government used taxpayer money to create it does what for them, exactly?
    Solidifying in people's minds that there actually is a virus that can kill them is the goal. That way, doesn't matter who their mad at, when people really start dropping they'll line up to get shot. Fauci is a figurehead, and an already filthy rich one. He can take an L in the media, drift off into obscurity and people will beg the new boss for the therapy experiment. Less mess, less logistics.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Solidifying in people's minds that there actually is a virus that can kill them is the goal. That way, doesn't matter who their mad at, when people really start dropping they'll line up to get shot. Fauci is a figurehead, and an already filthy rich one. He can take an L in the media, drift off into obscurity and people will beg the new boss for the therapy experiment. Less mess, less logistics.
    If there's no disease, what are they dropping dead from? More than half the population already rejected the "vaccine". If only the "vaccinated" drop dead, how does one fool someone into thinking it's the salvation? Telling people it's the unvaccinated dying isn't working so well.

Add to that the fact that people do know people who got a bad chest cold, and your theory is less than watertight. I think you have your scientific method bass ackward. Starting with the premise that Rand is a tool and trying to prove it is leading you down the garden path.

If there's no disease, what are they dropping dead from? More than half the population already rejected the "vaccine". If only the "vaccinated" drop dead, how does one fool someone into thinking it's the salvation? Telling people it's the unvaccinated dying isn't working so well.

Add to that the fact that people do know people who got a bad chest cold, and your theory is less than watertight. I think you have your scientific method bass ackward. Starting with the premise that Rand is a tool and trying to prove it is leading you down the garden path.
    25(4)²/83³^π(√5)-D Chess. That's where it leads.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    So Fedbook has "temporarily blocked" Ron Paul from "managing his existing Pages"? So who is managing them? And are viewers made aware that said page(s) are being managed by someone other than Ron Paul, or are they being managed fraudulently?

Well, kindly show me where any virus has been isolated, purified and proven to be infectious to other healthy human beings. People get sick from many many things every day. When you rebrand numerous side effects from unhealthy lifestyles as a virus, you have plenty of things to point at and say virus.

Well, kindly show me where any virus has been isolated, purified and proven to be infectious to other healthy human beings. People get sick from many many things every day. When you rebrand numerous side effects from unhealthy lifestyles as a virus, you have plenty of things to point at and say virus.
    More than half the population already rejected the "vaccine". If only the "vaccinated" drop dead, how does one fool someone into thinking it's the salvation? Telling people it's the unvaccinated dying isn't working so well.

Rand Paul has operated from the beginning of his political career on the belief that some people cannot swallow the proverbial red pill whole, but you can make some progress by chopping the red pill up and feeding them bits of it. Trolls have been using that all along to "prove" he's a tool. A very great many of the more than half of the population who refused the vaccine believe in the virus. They just don't believe in the vaccine. How is your little conspiracy theory supposed to change that?

If you can't answer that, then all you're doing is underestimating the enemy.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-26-2021 at 01:49 PM.

What's going on with this hullaballoo is a two pronged agenda.

1.. Take the heat off Fauci for funding research that has lead to mortal allergies and auto immune reactions to normal everyday things like peanut butter and the like. Gain of function means they take something that can't infect humans, add things that are acceptable to the human body until they can get a concoction the human body will take up and run with. So like peanut oil in flu shots, years down the road a person comes across something harmless to most people but now their body starts to kill itself over it. This is the real evil of gain of function. Giving people shots that will make them deathly allergic to natural occurring things.

2. Solidify in everyone's mind that the virus is in fact real. "We know those evil Chinese made this and Fauci paid for it!!"
    I think the goal is to make people think that the virus is far more deadly than an ordinary flu virus which it is not. Anyone stupid enough to get an experimental shot has already done it. When they start dropping and they blame it on the unvaxxed is when the real program emerges. Martial law, roundups, biochips. The only hope is to educate enough people so that they will blame it on the vaccines. That's why people like Dr. Robert Malone need to be seen by everyone. Send the post link to everyone, at risk of alienation. This is the Rubicon.

So Fedbook has "temporarily blocked" Ron Paul from "managing his existing Pages"? So who is managing them? And are viewers made aware that said page(s) are being managed by someone other than Ron Paul, or are they being managed fraudulently?
    DS keeps tying its own noose...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I think the goal is to make people think that the virus is far more deadly than an ordinary flu virus which it is not. Anyone stupid enough to get an experimental shot has already done it. When they start dropping and they blame it on the unvaxxed is when the real program emerges. Martial law, roundups, biochips. The only hope is to educate enough people so that they will blame it on the vaccines. That's why people like Dr. Robert Malone need to be seen by everyone. Send the post link to everyone, at risk of alienation. This is the Rubicon.
    This.

Let them believe what they want about the disease. Just make people understand that the alleged "vaccine" is worse. The reason for the disease was to sell the syringe.

And if someone believes the disease doesn't exist, they already know the vaccine must be worse, so move on to someone who needs your help.

Meanwhile, I don't see a problem with Rand Paul following back the trails of money to a Chinese biolab with ties to their military. I don't see the harm in it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-26-2021 at 01:58 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh, don't give into the FUD. Yes, these DS clowns are that desperate. But their desperation really just exposes the fact that they themselves are powerless. "Paper tiger" is the best description I can give in words... but that falls very far short of the true extent of it.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Sure it's fun to see 'fauci get roasted', but if all it does is solidify in people's minds that there actually IS a virus, then they still win.
    There actually is a Virus.. Many really. the Cold Mutates at least twice a year.

The fact is, that they Created a Manipulated Bug and deliberately infected the world with it.

Regardless,it is quite survivable,, and would have been complete Failure except for the Constant Media Push.

It has been a year for disinformation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Truth always wins

I always thought "The new normal" was a strange thing to say when this whole thing began
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Truth always wins
    The truth neither tries to win or lose, the truth doesnt try to do anything. The truth just is. Those that do not search for it, will never find it and will never accept it from others who try to give it to them.