Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot

Exclamation 'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot

An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/im...ews/ar-AAMo3NS

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.
    a group of people walking down the street: Masked and unmasked pedestrians walk across Las Vegas Boulevard, in Las Vegas. Elected officials in tourism-dependent Las Vegas worried Tuesday about public health and the economic effects of a spike in COVID-19 cases, particularly the highly contagious delta variant.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Cobia was pregnant when she battled COVID-19 last summer, and she had a low-grade fever, sore throat, fatigue, congestion and sneezing. She spent a weekend with other family members – and eight of them ultimately tested positive for the virus, including her husband. Most suffered more severe symptoms than she did, she said.

"The fear that I feel for myself and my unborn baby is bad enough, but the guilt that I feel for exposing people that trusted me is what I want to focus on," she wrote in a Facebook post at the time. "Don't be me. Don't wear a mask everywhere else in the world EXCEPT around your core."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a heart wrenching story.

One problem.

It's bull$#@!.

Her ward in the hospital she works in has ZERO covid patients.

https://twitter.com/ElonBachman/stat...01287397625860
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It's just nuts how the vaccine has become its own religion. Question it even for a second, and you're automatically a Fox news watching right winger. (Ok I am, but that's not the point)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

One problem.

It's bull$#@!.

That was obvious. Deaths and hospitalizations right now from COVID are miniscule. It would be impossible for her to have multiple intubated COVID patients.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The vaccine barely even works (if at all) and it has its own serious side effects and yet somehow if you dont take it you're considered suicidal
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The story seems like psyop to push the covid vaccination and if there are any serious side effects i doubt the News Media outlets will have any interests on reporting them.

"The fear that I feel for myself and my unborn baby is bad enough, but the guilt that I feel for exposing people that trusted me is what I want to focus on," she wrote in a Facebook post at the time. "Don't be me. Don't wear a mask everywhere else in the world EXCEPT around your core."
    No one still knows if these vaxs are safe for pregnant women.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The story seems like psyop to push the covid vaccination and if there are any serious side effects i doubt the News Media outlets will have any interests on reporting them.

No one still knows if these vaxs are safe for pregnant women.
    I know a pregnant woman who was vaccinated. I will try to follow up in 6 months.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The vaccine barely even works (if at all) and it has its own serious side effects and yet somehow if you dont take it you're considered suicidal
    That's because it is not a "vaccine" in the traditional sense of the word. It is an experimental gene therapy jab and everyone that takes it is a guinea pig.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One problem.

It's bull$#@!.

https://twitter.com/ElonBachman/stat...01287397625860
    You crushed it dude.

An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/im...ews/ar-AAMo3NS

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.
    a group of people walking down the street: Masked and unmasked pedestrians walk across Las Vegas Boulevard, in Las Vegas. Elected officials in tourism-dependent Las Vegas worried Tuesday about public health and the economic effects of a spike in COVID-19 cases, particularly the highly contagious delta variant.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Cobia was pregnant when she battled COVID-19 last summer, and she had a low-grade fever, sore throat, fatigue, congestion and sneezing. She spent a weekend with other family members – and eight of them ultimately tested positive for the virus, including her husband. Most suffered more severe symptoms than she did, she said.

Bill Gate's Microsoft Network? Seriously?

The last few real accounts here should be well versed in propaganda at this point, we're all inundated with it every day on these boards.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

It's just nuts how the vaccine has become its own religion. Question it even for a second, and you're automatically a Fox news watching right winger. (Ok I am, but that's not the point)
    It's not just the vaccine. To me, that's just a sacramental rite of the religion. The religion is the State. And there are lots of tenets of that religion: You must cede your individuality and wealth to the State; Unless you publicly flog yourself, you will be responsible for the end of the Earth, whether by pandemics or climate; Your personhood is not as important as your skin color or sexual preferences; You must never offend a member of this religion - they are off limits - heretics are free game, though; You are a sinner if you were born with any advantages and the only way to absolve yourself is to take advantages away from other people; All atrocities are permitted if done in the name of the almighty State; All free speech must be tolerated unless it veers slightly from the State-approved speech.

It's really a sick religion, but you'll never convince their adherents.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-06-2021 at 03:57 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Yeah, I knew that was fake 60 seconds into reading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I asked myself why someone would post something like that which even @Anti Federalist could fact check in seconds? The short answer is maybe that there is no someone.... posting the following as-is as I don't have time to fact check this fact checker.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/fishycult...5860f6bdfcf6f4

In addition to what you see in the video, I also checked for "Kobia" and for any "Brytneys" in Internal Medicine at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, spelled ANY way in case she recently got married. No Brytneys. One of the odd things about our "Dr." is the press cannot agree on how her name is spelled. Is she Brytny, Brytney, Brittany, Cobia or Kobia? NONE OF THE ABOVE. I tried them all, no one by any of those names works at Grandview Medical in Birmingham. Yelp type review pages all have a listing for her, NOT ONE REVIEW. Ever. She also does not list her medical school, as all doctors do that in their bio. Well, except make believe doctors. I called Grandview and asked to leave a message for Dr. Brytney Corbia, they sent me to the voice mail of Public Relations. Furthermore, if she existed: Denying a dying patient treatment is heinous, the stupid jab HAS emergency use authorization. It is the ONLY authorization it has. And odder still, if I was dying of Coof, I would demand HCQ or Ivermectin, and so would everyone I know that is refusing the jab. Why would someone beg for prevention when they need a cure? IT IS ALL A LIE. Please help get the word out, I would love to see some big dog take this story and expose this bull$#@!.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Isn't Fox pushing the vax now?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's got reviews on webmd now...

https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/v111...-cobia-ratings

"Thank you for your message, and thank you for speaking the truth! I, like you trust science. I got vaccinated. I know it’s not 100% full proof, there’s a margin of error with every vaccine. But I do understand it’s the step to normalcy. May God bless you, and have mercy on the world!"

July 25, 2021

"You would have been better off keeping your mouth shut and not lying to the public. Little did you know we are awake to the BS and read right through you. You are a sad case for a Doctor and I hope that no one ever trusts you again!"

July 23, 2021

"I visited for an ingrown hair in my vag, she insisted the only treatment was to inject me with the vax, little did I know she was really a he & insisted I have it orally. He shot most in my eye whilst laughing uncontrollably."

July 23, 2021

"I went in for a simple check up. Instead she tried to incubate me and told me it was to late for the vaccine. Her uncontrollable laughter made me very uncomfortable. Won’t be going back."

July 22, 2021

"Disappointing."

July 22, 2021

"She laughed while I died then tried to vaccinate me after I died. Would not visit again if my life depended on it"

July 22, 2021

"Goes on the news to lie about young covid patients dying and begging for a vaccine before being intubated... but there are ZERO DEATHS of covid in the under 40 categories in the State of Alabama for FOUR months leading up to the publication of the story. LYING DOCTORS should have their medical licenses revoked."

July 22, 2021

"She lies about her patients that don't exist in order to push vaccines that people don't need. She laughs as people die by her own admission."

July 22, 2021

"This "doctor" had no reviews until after this bogus story started being forced on us.... wake up sheeple"

July 22, 2021

"Real? Or nah?"

July 22, 2021

"I've not visited either, but someone needs to contradict the reviews above suggesting she lacks compassion because she had to tell patients already hospitalized for Covid that it was too late for a vaccine. Her frustration and her empathy for those patients is abundantly clear to me. I'd say it is the commenters above who lack empathy."

July 21, 2021

"I did not have a visit. I am commenting due to her recent publicity. I can see that she isn't very popular with some people right now. I can say, I am a nurse, and she is not a very compassionate doctor. Even though she may be right. I am concerned that we as a country are throwing away doses of the vaccine, but this doctor wasn't willing to comply with a dying patients wishes and saying "It's too ..."
    Read more

July 21, 2021

""And even though I may walk into the room thinking, ‘Okay, this is your fault, you did this to yourself..." My question is, is this attitude reserved only for unvaccinated covid patients or does it also apply to smokers with cancer, obese individuals suffering from a heart attack, a bad driver who got into a car accident, etc? The lack of empathy in some of these statements is really sad and shocking. ..."
    Read more

July 21, 2021

"Pathologically lying, sociopathic, dangerously psychotic woman. Should be investigated IMMEDIATELY."

July 21, 2021

"Pushes medicines at all times to a point where it feels like she gets lobbied by pharmaceutical companies? I need a doctor who’s caring & passionate about helping her patients genuinely"

July 21, 2021

"She laughs while people die."
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

They are hiding the truth and the truth is they were giving COVID patients in the beginning the incorrect treatment and killing them, more people killed than all the "mass shootings" put together x 1000
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I'll grant that it's not a traditional vaccine, in which the vaccine consists of an active virus that has been attenuated. But I'm not following you on the gene therapy label. In what sense is it gene therapy? The vaccine contains no genes, nor does it modify any genes. It contains strands of mRNA, which act as blueprints for the ribosomes to produce the spike protein (the only epitope of the virus that the immune system is being conditioned to act against).

I had the first Moderna jab in February, and the second in March. The only side effects I had were some minor pain at the injection site about an hour after the jab (lasting for maybe three hours) and some fatigue for a day or so (not even at the level of what accompanies a cold). No magnetism. No apparent graphene oxide poisoning. No autism. I haven't checked my fertility status - but at my age it really doesn't matter. In short, I'm one of the hundreds of millions of people in the US who have received one of the vaccines without serious side effects. But if I start suffering any ill effects, I'll be sure to post them.
    Ref:
    https://www.newswars.com/doctor-warn...-gene-therapy/
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fr...-than-covid-19
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...-gene-therapy/
    https://www.libertybell.com/urgent-d...-gene-therapy/
    https://globalpossibilities.org/1000...r-cv-19-fraud/
    https://drtrozzi.com/2021/01/this-is-not-a-vaccine/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Probably a safe assumption
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Is there a channel that isn't?

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-06-2021 at 03:57 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Here's the definition for gene therapy:
    Gene therapy is a technique that modifies a person’s genes to treat or cure disease. Gene therapies can work by several mechanisms:
    - Replacing a disease-causing gene with a healthy copy of the gene
    - Inactivating a disease-causing gene that is not functioning properly
    - Introducing a new or modified gene into the body to help treat a disease

Here's the essence of the argument in all of these:

All your references seem to recognize that genes are required for gene therapy.
    The defining characteristic of genes is that they are constructed of DNA.
    The vaccine messenger RNA is not DNA, hence it is not a gene (viral or any other type).
    The spike protein produced by the ribosomes is not DNA, hence not a gene (viral or any other type).
    Even the SARS-CoV-2 virus is without DNA, it's an RNA virus. Not a gene.
    Without genes, without DNA, you don't have gene therapy.
    I don't object to the mRNA vaccines being called a new approach previously untried in humans, but gene therapy it's not. And it's not going to modify any of the genes in the nuclei of your cells (which is where your genes reside) because the mRNA is not going to go any further than the cytoplasm or Endoplasmic Reticulum (which is where the ribosomes reside).

I haven't been all the way through all of your references, but I assume you have. Is there any place in them where it specifies which human genes on which chromosomes they suspect are modified?
    The definition of a gene
    In biology, a gene (from genos [1] (Greek) meaning generation[2] or birth [1] or gender) is a basic unit of heredity and a sequence of nucleotides in DNA or RNA that encodes the synthesis of a gene product, either RNA or protein.

Profiteers/marketeers sometimes create artificial shortages to boost demand by exploiting human nature. Thanks to their infinite zeal, early on tremendous success achieved by Founding Fathers of Vax/'I'm science' big pharma/Warp Speed Vax infra military leaders etc may have inadvertantly made Vax less appealing to many by flooding America with over supply of the "life-saving saving miracles".

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Is there a channel that isn't?
    Probably none... although have not sampled my pillow dude's media channel or Trump TV network that was rumored to be in the making while back.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I asked myself why someone would post something like that which even @Anti Federalist could fact check in seconds? The short answer is maybe that there is no someone.... posting the following as-is as I don't have time to fact check this fact checker.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/fishycult...5860f6bdfcf6f4
    Wow, the bull$#@! is piling up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

Thanks for posting.

Wow, the bull$#@! is piling up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

Thanks for posting.
    Last I heard your gonna have to get a court order for Ivermectin treatment. And by then you might be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Last I heard your gonna have to get a court order for Ivermectin treatment. And by then you might be dead.
    God forbid you get your hands on a curative medication.

If it's not sold out, go get your hands on some of this:

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...aste-187-608-g

One notch per 50lb.

I laid in a bunch of tubes of this and put them in the trauma bag.

God forbid you get your hands on a curative medication.

If it's not sold out, go get your hands on some of this:

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...aste-187-608-g

One notch per 50lb.

I laid in a bunch of tubes of this and put them in the trauma bag.
    How does the paste work compared to injection? Body weight, amount, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How does the paste work compared to injection? Body weight, amount, etc?
    Orally taken.

There are "notches" on the end of the tube, each notch being about a 1/4 of an inch maybe a little more.

One notch for each 50 pounds of body weight for any mammal.

Beyond that, we're on our own. We all know the risks of using animal medication on humans.

Just a fact of survival in 2021 AmeriKa, when beneficent government bans possible cures because Orange Man Bad!
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-26-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Orally taken.

There are "notches" on the end of the tube, each notch being about a 1/4 of an inch maybe a little more.

One notch for each 50 pounds of body weight for any mammal.

Beyond that, we're on our own. We all know this risks of using animal medication on humans.

Just a fact of survival in 2021 AmeriKa, when beneficent government bans possible cures because Orange Man Bad!
    Rep...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast