Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long time no see...dealing with cancer

Long time no see...dealing with cancer

Found out I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer last week. Started with back pain back in May and after a long battery of tests over the last few weeks it was confirmed. so started doing a bunch of alternative supplements after the first scan came back showing a tumor. It is hormone positive, so while not curable, they say, it is treatable. Thankfully no surgery or chemo. Scary, nonetheless as I have tumors in lung, liver, femur and 3 lesions on my brain.

Sucks but staying hopeful.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sucks. You and your breasts are in my prayers
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Stay strong and live well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sorry to hear.

Prayers for you and your family.

(((Carlybee)))

I have thought of you a few times in the past month. Thank you for contacting us here.We are your community and it is good you have shared your condition with us so we can help support you while you go thru this. I am praying for you please keep in touch.

Since you are trying alternatives I hope you you take my suggestion in the spirit given. I use sound frequency as a supplement for almost every thing I work to heal in myself along with whatever other things I use. My mom was healed of cancer when she was a child because her father knew the man Royal Raymond Rife who along with Nicola Tesla used sound specifically to kill cancer. Big pharma took exception to this treatment and tried very hard to destroy these two men over this.

There are several youtube channels producing sound frequency but I am going to give you some links to a channel that I feel has the best equipment to produce these frequencies and has the best research and for me seems to be the most effective for the things I treat.

We are frequency the first thing God created was sound and light frequency sound being the 1st. So it is as ancient as time. Without going any further please accept this offering of sound frequency.to help comfort and possibly heal you. Please read the description under each video and also read the comments from people who are using and have used them to gain more insight and support. Take good care dear one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwtEPtEjUCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGnj6OifrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nai1r51ZnKY

Carlybee, you are in my prayers.

Look into nascent iodine.

https://explore.globalhealing.com/io...-need-to-know/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

My prayers for you, Carlybee.

I've always said that if I were facing a situation like this, I will try fenbendazole.

There are many articles about a fellow named Joe Tippens and his use of the drug.

Here is a link to one of the articles that gives an overview.

https://www.laurasmercantile.com/joe...e-update-2021/

Thank you Swordsmith l
    Last edited by Carlybee; 07-25-2021 at 10:14 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks Todd
    Last edited by Carlybee; 07-25-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    My prayers for you, Carlybee.

I've always said that if I were facing a situation like this, I will try fenbendazole.

There are many articles about a fellow named Joe Tippens and his use of the drug.

Here is a link to one of the articles that gives an overview.

https://www.laurasmercantile.com/joe...e-update-2021/
    Thanks, I started the JTP after I got the results of my first scan. I've been on Fenbendazole, CBD oil, Curcumin and some other stuff for 5 weeks. I plan to get some FECO.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Carlybee, you are in my prayers.

Look into nascent iodine.

https://explore.globalhealing.com/io...-need-to-know/
    I've heard of that. Does iodine help even if you don't have a thyroid?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    (((Carlybee)))

I have thought of you a few times in the past month. Thank you for contacting us here.We are your community and it is good you have shared your condition with us so we can help support you while you go thru this. I am praying for you please keep in touch.

Since you are trying alternatives I hope you you take my suggestion in the spirit given. I use sound frequency as a supplement for almost every thing I work to heal in myself along with whatever other things I use. My mom was healed of cancer when she was a child because her father knew the man Royal Raymond Rife who along with Nicola Tesla used sound specifically to kill cancer. Big pharma took exception to this treatment and tried very hard to destroy these two men over this.

There are several youtube channels producing sound frequency but I am going to give you some links to a channel that I feel has the best equipment to produce these frequencies and has the best research and for me seems to be the most effective for the things I treat.

We are frequency the first thing God created was sound and light frequency sound being the 1st. So it is as ancient as time. Without going any further please accept this offering of sound frequency.to help comfort and possibly heal you. Please read the description under each video and also read the comments from people who are using and have used them to gain more insight and support. Take good care dear one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwtEPtEjUCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGnj6OifrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nai1r51ZnKY
    Thanks so much, I will research this.

Oh, damn it, Carly. We need your help fighting the good fight, but it looks like you've got a different fight on your hands.

Well, I hope you won't be a stranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Oh, damn it, Carly. We need your help fighting the good fight, but it looks like you've got a different fight on your hands.

Well, I hope you won't be a stranger.
    Thank you. Definitely a fight. I got on Medicare and supplement last year but didn't sign up for the prescription Coverage because I only took one cheap med. Found out one of the cancer drugs they want me on costs $26,000 a month without prescription coverage and I can't sign up for it until October. Pretty dang ridiculous so will try to get assistance or they'll have to give me something else. I still work full time so not even sure my salary will meet the assistance qualifications and yes I'm kicking myself. Big pharma can suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Thank you. Definitely a fight. I got on Medicare and supplement last year but didn't sign up for the prescription Coverage because I only took one cheap med. Found out one of the cancer drugs they want me on costs $26,000 a month without prescription coverage and I can't sign up for it until October. Pretty dang ridiculous so will try to get assistance or they'll have to give me something else. I still work full time so not even sure my salary will meet the assistance qualifications and yes I'm kicking myself. Big pharma can suck it.
    I know nothing about medical tourism but I know it's a thing. Maybe that prescription can be bought over the counter in a country somewhere.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Wishing you the best .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I know nothing about medical tourism but I know it's a thing. Maybe that prescription can be bought over the counter in a country somewhere.
    Worth looking into Mexico
    Do something Danke

I've heard of that. Does iodine help even if you don't have a thyroid?
    Yes, because other parts of the body need it.

https://wellnessjourneys.org/2018/08...ve-without-it/

The commonly accepted medical opinion is that iodine’s only role in the body is to help make thyroid hormones. Although this is an extremely important function, Abraham demonstrates that the role of iodine in the body goes far beyond its function of making thyroid hormones. Other possible functions include: helping to regulate moods, preventing cancer (especially in breasts, ovaries, uterus, prostate and thyroid gland), preventing and treating fibrocystic breasts in women, helping to regulate blood pressure, helping to regulate blood sugar and prevent and treat diabetes, and helping to prevent abnormal cardiac rhythms. For example, Japanese women, who have one of the lowest breast cancer rates in the world, ingest more than 13 mg of iodine daily from seaweed without suffering any adverse consequences. He further demonstrates that iodine tends to be antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antifungal and that it enhances immune function. Furthermore, he suggests that suboptimal iodine intake may contribute to various thyroid abnormalities commonly seen today, including hypothyroidism (underactive), hyperthyroidism (overactive) and autoimmune inflammation of the thyroid (Hashimoto’s Disease).
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“It's my life
    And it's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

((HUGS)) and Prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Worth looking into Mexico
    My grandfather was cured of lung cancer by a Mexican doctor using chelation therapy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes, because other parts of the body need it.

https://wellnessjourneys.org/2018/08...ve-without-it/
    I take a few drops of Iodine 3 Xs per week. I know a lot of people don't like Alex Jones but, I feel that he has a very high quality Iodine for sale at his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I take a few drops of Iodine 3 Xs per week. I know a lot of people don't like Alex Jones but, I feel that he has a very high quality Iodine for sale at his website.
    Yes. That Nascent Iodine is produced by Dr. Group from Global Healing Center.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best wishes from here. I have a friend who has the same and she is doing well. Stage 4 cancer isn't the death sentence it was ten years ago. Immunotherapy and targeted treatment for instance, is literally curing folks.

Update:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I did get approved for that expensive cancer med so I get it free until the end of December. I’ve been on it for almost 2 weeks along with a hormone blocker. I go to a cancer hospital, MD Anderson, which has a pretty aggressive approach. So far I’ve had several biopsies, a bunch of scans, gamma knife radiation to my brain, and yesterday, a lumbar puncture which was a particularly unpleasant procedure to test my spinal fluid before they radiate another lesion in my brain. They want me on a bone strengthening shot which I am refusing because it can cause osteonecrosis of the jaw.

I’m still working flex time, which seems to surprise people. They seem to think I can just drop everything and come to appointments whenever, which annoys me.

So far, I’m hanging in. I need to get a handle on my diet and start eating less bad stuff but I seem to crave comfort food.

I’m dealing with major fatigue so I work a half day, rest a few hours then do whatever I feel up to doing the rest of the day. I try not to dwell on the future and am taking literally a day at a time.

Carly,

My next younger sis just kicked ovarian cancers ass and has gone back to work.

Keep fighting!

I'm glad that you are going to MD Anderson.

A good friend of mine had three areas of cancer in his sinuses and he was treated there.

He was given a poor prognosis, but his doctor down there didn't give up and went on to author a paper on my friend's treatment.

That was twelve years ago and my friend is going strong.

Houston is about a 15 hour trip from here, but it is worth it.

The ironic part of his experience was that his treatment down there was quite a lot cheaper than it would have been here.

Update:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I did get approved for that expensive cancer med so I get it free until the end of December. I’ve been on it for almost 2 weeks along with a hormone blocker. I go to a cancer hospital, MD Anderson, which has a pretty aggressive approach. So far I’ve had several biopsies, a bunch of scans, gamma knife radiation to my brain, and yesterday, a lumbar puncture which was a particularly unpleasant procedure to test my spinal fluid before they radiate another lesion in my brain. They want me on a bone strengthening shot which I am refusing because it can cause osteonecrosis of the jaw.

I’m still working flex time, which seems to surprise people. They seem to think I can just drop everything and come to appointments whenever, which annoys me.

So far, I’m hanging in. I need to get a handle on my diet and start eating less bad stuff but I seem to crave comfort food.

I’m dealing with major fatigue so I work a half day, rest a few hours then do whatever I feel up to doing the rest of the day. I try not to dwell on the future and am taking literally a day at a time.
    The best approach for treating (and preventing) cancer that I would recommend is called The Root Cause Protocol

https://therootcauseprotocol.com/

You need to get your iron and copper metabolism working properly, which the vast majority of physicians know nothing about, and this will have a significant impact on cancer at all stages.

Furthermore, I would combine the Root Cause Protocol with the ketogenic diet as outlined in Dr. Mercola's book Fat For Fuel.

This is what I would do if I or a loved on was diagnosed with cancer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Carlybee, Sending you positive thoughts!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast