Thread: Best Old Truck Ad Ever

Best Old Truck Ad Ever

Not the ad itself, the disclaimers at the end.

Deposit of $500 due through Paypal within 24 hours of end of auction. refundable only if I have misrepresented the condition of the truck. Full payment must be made within 7 days. No warrantee. including fitness for a particular purpose or usefulness of information. express or implied. This product not tested on animals. as college students are cheaper and nobody cares what you do to them. Professional driver. closed course. Clean your room. Serving suggestion. Stay in skool. Be secure in the knowledge that we're all part of a plan. but be thankful that you're ignorant of its cruel. bloody particulars. Do not apply to broken skin; if condition persists consult a physician. Refrigerate after opening. Not for internal use. Void where prohibited. Don’t mess around with Jim. Power doesn't really corrupt. it is magnetic to the corruptable. Objects in mirror may be 2 dimensional. Must be 18 to play. Credo Quia Absurdum. Trespassers will be violated. Albatross! Don't put that in your mouth. you don't know where it's been. Call your mother. she worries. If erection lasts more than 4 hours. seek immediate medical attention or bikini photos of Rosie and Oprah. Do not taunt happy fun ball. Do not look into laser beam with remaining eye. Beer. of course. is actually a depressant. but poor people will never stop hoping otherwise. Don't thank me; I'm doing this for your own good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If erection lasts more than 4 hours. seek immediate medical attention or bikini photos of Rosie and Oprah
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11