Thread: Body Language Expert reads Rand / Fauci interaction

Body Language Expert reads Rand / Fauci interaction

It's on Bitchute - not sure how to get the tags working...

Here's the link:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/CSF1Fj4S3FNZ/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does this feel like Bilbo vs. Smeagol?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I'm confident Rand would be looking alpha in comparison and would raise the bar for political leadership.

Unfortunately, body language of top GOP leaders showed some timidity and beta-ness when in presence of "I'm science" leader in early days of covid spread and mandated economic/social lockdowns:

White House Coronavirus Task Force
    Straight Talk Express

Wouldn't body language reading be kind of like Minority Report predicting? Would you want someone saying that you are this or that based on your body language? It is obviously up for interpretation. If people cannot even agree on what a person's words said or meant, how can we rely on what the meaning of their body language says? Body language interpretation is good when a person agrees with the assessment but what happens when the assessment is 180 off their belief?
    My comment is not supportive of Fauchi but against someone acting like they can know you based on your reaction.