Thread: NFL Coach Loses Job for Refusing Vax

NFL Coach Loses Job for Refusing Vax

Coming to an employer near you??

The Minnesota Vikings have reportedly cut ties with assistant coach Rick Dennison.

According to ESPN, Dennison has left the team after refusing to get the coronavirus vaccine. The vaccine is mandatory for all coaches, front office executives and scouts, according to the same report.
    It’s believed that Dennison is the first person in the NFL to lose his job for refusing to get the vaccine.
    https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/23/r...virus-vaccine/
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The smear campaign was in full effect for the players yesterday on Reddit as well. There was an article that said schedules might be severely impacted by loss of players due to refusing the shot. Oh, and an article about Eric Clapton declaring he will not perform anywhere that requires proof of shot. Can anyone guess what the VERY FIRST comment was?? That's right, an on stage anti immigration rant fueled by alcohol and cocaine from what, the 70s?? LMAO I mean, it's textbook. U no like what I like!?!? RACIST!!!!
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

unemployment pays pretty good plus if he had a good contract they will have to pay him anyway.
    Do something Danke

If NFL was smart, they'd create a vax-only rule and just not enforce it. Put players on a NDA to say they're not allowed to say they've not taken the shot

Noone cares if NFL players has actually taken the shot... jut got to keep up appearances for Fauci sake
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If ever there was a time for these people to act as the role models, leaders, or heroes that they are often purported to be, it is now

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If ever there was a time for these people to act as the role models, leaders, or heroes that they are often purported to be, it is now
    Hmm... be a role model, or keep big $$$ contracts...

hmm... tough choice
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Meh, it's their right to fire him. I would rather lose a job than be injected.