Thread: Former DC Council Candidate Proposes Creating “African Only” Zones Of Washington DC

Exclamation Former DC Council Candidate Proposes Creating “African Only” Zones Of Washington DC

Former DC Council Candidate Proposes Creating “African Only” Zones Of Washington DC

https://www.weaselzippers.us/472177-...washington-dc/

Former At-Large DC Council candidate Addison Sarter is expected to propose a new ballot initiative: the Black Autonomy Act. It would create autonomous African American areas within D.C. with their own mayor and legislatures — including Anacostia, Langdon/Brentwood, Shepherd Park.

— Martin Austermuhle (@maustermuhle) July 21, 2021
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now they will have to import some Africans to fill those zones.

Sounds like secession. I'm all for it. Hoping northern Virginia follows suit.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

plEREEEEASeee name it wakanda

i mean

how is this NOT ACTUAL INSURRECTION?

what country is this?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Uh yeah. When I lived in Los Angeles in the early 1990s, people were flocking out of the dangerously predominant white areas like Redondo Beach for the safety of Compton and other more diverse areas.

Africa in DC , does this mean I can hunt Buffalo there now ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Do you think they'll advertise for volunteers, or take chains along just in case?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Send them back!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Good luck, i had a neighbor who was from nigeria ,IIRCC. Their tribe and cheif forbade people having doors on the tribes houses. As a result lions would go through the village, hyeinas too. He had cousins dragged out of their house by those predators. He moved back because he would rather deal with the wildlife.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 07-22-2021 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Sounds like secession. I'm all for it. Hoping northern Virginia follows suit.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cjm again.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Former candidate.

So... some $#@!.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Former candidate.

So... some $#@!.
    I think the technical term is attention whore.

Former candidate.

So... some $#@!.
    Nothing to see here, move along...LOL

That person's a "community activist/organizer".

Just like Barry Hussein was before he was a Senator and President.

Of course you misread my purpose as well: I posted not to oppose but to raise awareness for support.

I'm all for the idea.

'Course, I'd prefer he did it in Liberia or Ghana and not DC, but hey, baby steps and all that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I think the technical term is attention whore.
    Undoubtedly.

But who's more attention whoring in this situation, this guy, or the general culture of media which will amplify the words of a literal nobody and distribute them to a nationwide audience of people eager to hear that today's dose of race news?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Undoubtedly.

But who's more attention whoring in this situation, this guy, or the general culture of media which will amplify the words of a literal nobody and distribute them to a nationwide audience of people eager to hear that today's dose of race news?
    One thing is certain. The powers that be would rather we watch these attention whores than the DOJ and their investigation of Fauci's perjury.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile...

U.S. adults' positive ratings of relations between Black and White Americans are at their lowest point in more than two decades of measurement. Currently, 42% of Americans say relations between the two groups are "very" or "somewhat" good, while 57% say they are "somewhat" or "very" bad.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/352457/...s-new-low.aspx

This is what a focus on "social justice" gets you. More discontent and separation. Well-played, Marxists. Well-played.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

One thing is certain. The powers that be would rather we watch these attention whores than the DOJ and their investigation of Fauci's perjury.
    Yes.

In a recent poll, more conservatives said that they had seen/read news articles about the "cancellation" of Dr. Seuss books than had seen/read news articles on Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure plan.
    Pinochet is the model

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-02-2021 at 02:43 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Undoubtedly.

What media outlet would put this out? NPR, of course. Does it get any more government than that?

Martin Austermuhle @maustermuhle
    Reporter & Editor, @wamu885, D.C.'s NPR station. Former Editor-in-Chief, @dcist. Swiss-born, Northeast D.C. resident,
    And from a reporter who is an immigrant.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If they want to live with with other Africans, just buy them a one way ticket to Africa and give them a stipend to live on while they get established. They renounce citizenship before they board the plane. It would cost taxpayers less in the long run.

This is certainly less racist than going back to segragation, which is what this proposal is.

In a recent poll, more conservatives said that they had seen/read news articles about the "cancellation" of Dr. Seuss books than had seen/read news articles on Biden's $2 trillion infrastructure plan.
    Why should they be more concerned with the latter than the former?

When it comes to excessive government spending, we're far past the Point of No Return and well into Never-Never Land.

And it's not like conservatives ever really gave a damn about excessive government spending, anyway [1], even (or especially) when something useful might still have been done about it.

[1] Particularly when it involves things like "infrastructure" or "national defense", support for which can easily be couched in "patriotic" terms.

Undoubtedly.

Stop being a "tut tut tutter".

Yes.

i heard 3 1/2 trillion , but ive never seen a bill.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If they want to live with with other Africans, just buy them a one way ticket to Africa and give them a stipend to live on while they get established. They renounce citizenship before they board the plane. It would cost taxpayers less in the long run.

This is certainly less racist than going back to segragation, which is what this proposal is.
    Equity demands they be allowed to stay and make this a colony of the new Zimbabwe Empire.

Reminds me of an old Bill Cosby routine.

Why would you do that to me? That's a terrible thing to do to somebody!

You gotta do it to somebody!

Yeah! Set it back up!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-22-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Why should they be more concerned with the latter than the former?
    I mean, they say that they're conservatives, but are more concerned with using government to force businesses to make business decisions that they like than restraining the power of government.

Then again, that's what passes for conservative in America these days.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with anything.
    Pinochet is the model

I mean, they say that they're conservatives, but are more concerned with using government to force businesses to make business decisions that they like than restraining the power of government.

Then again, that's what passes for conservative in America these days.
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism. [1]

And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

[1] Though it's not clear to me how we got from "see[ing]/read[ing] news articles about the 'cancellation' of Dr. Seuss books" to "forc[ing] businesses to make business decisions that they like".