Thread: Rand refers Fauci to DOJ for criminal act of lying to Congress

Thumbs up Rand refers Fauci to DOJ for criminal act of lying to Congress

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Faux?

¡Si!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Fauci is 95% politician and 5% doctor. He sucks at both.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I beleive he is probably culpable in some way. But I don't think he will go down for it just yet. Usually that happens quietly years down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I beleive he is probably culpable in some way. But I don't think he will go down for it just yet. Usually that happens quietly years down the line.
    That depends upon the degree to which the deplorables are revolting.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-21-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That depends upon the degree to which the deplorables are revolting.

True, maybe the Biden admin would throw Fauci under the bus to stay in power.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Fauci belongs in jail.
    Awaiting trial for capital crimes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lying is a very serious matter. Unless you're a Trump crony, of course, in which case you get a pardon (Flynn, Papadopoulos, Stone, Manafort). Or unless you're a former campaign manager for Ron and Rand Paul (Jesse Benton).

Senator Paul wants people who lie to Congress to be prosecuted. He should also be concerned about people who lie in Congress. Of course, if everyone who lied in Congress were sent to jail the House and Senate chambers would be empty.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Lying is a very serious matter. Unless you're a Trump crony, of course, in which case you get a pardon (Flynn, Papadopoulos, Stone, Manafort). Or unless you're a former campaign manager for Ron and Rand Paul (Jesse Benton).

Senator Paul wants people who lie to Congress to be prosecuted. He should also be concerned about people who lie in Congress. Of course, if everyone who lied in Congress were sent to jail the House and Senate chambers would be empty.

Lone vote Massie

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So what you're suggesting is perhaps Fauci should avoid visiting parks alone, or taking walks at 4AM or visiting the hills of England, for the foreseeable future?
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post

Did you have a point, or did you just want to use the word "Trump" in a sentence?

Rhetorical question of course.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his