Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 101 of 101

Thread: Rand to Fauci; "It's a crime to lie to congress"

  1. #91
    I have been saying it for over a year that Fauci will be the patsy for this thing. I hope he hangs, but he's the equivalent of Baghdad Bob. He's a useful idiot they put on TV to be the PLEASE character from "How I Met Your Mother." The real people responsible will get away with it as always.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That is perhaps the most outrageous aspect about all of this. Fauci has engaged in corrupt cronyism, lies and cover-ups that would hardly be acceptable for anyone at any time.

    Obviously there is bias, and Fauci has become another partisan issue, but with the known evidence at this point, the spectrum of actions on Fauci should range from "fire him" to "jail him" to capital punishment at one extreme. The middle ground is to try him. The minimum action should be to fire him. He is truly not fit for the job, if simply because of the known lies.

    But when partisanship becomes a religion, as has happened with the cult of Fauci and his ineffective vaccine, then reason is no longer a consideration.
    I know what you're saying here but I feel like the minimum action should really be to try him. Why should he be able to cause what happened the past 18 months without at least facing trial.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I have been saying it for over a year that Fauci will be the patsy for this thing. I hope he hangs, but he's the equivalent of Baghdad Bob. He's a useful idiot they put on TV to be the PLEASE character from "How I Met Your Mother." The real people responsible will get away with it as always.
    Agreed. Though I absolutely want Fauci to be on trial, he's likely just the public face of all of this. How about we start with Bill Gates and go from there.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    Agreed. Though I absolutely want Fauci to be on trial, he's likely just the public face of all of this. How about we start with Bill Gates and go from there.
    There's a reason they put him on TV every possible second they can. They made Fauci memorabilia. They even created a children's book about him. He loves the spotlight so it's going to be easy. At the end, it's going to be "Don't blame us, we were following Fauci."

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    There's a reason they put him on TV every possible second they can. They made Fauci memorabilia. They even created a children's book about him. He loves the spotlight so it's going to be easy. At the end, it's going to be "Don't blame us, we were following Fauci."
    Good point. I could see them just trying to make it all about one person and then say "Whoops - innocent mistake! These things are complicated. Of course we won't put him on trial but he's going to retire now". Then humanity will be left to pick up the pieces. And of course TPTB will volunteer a (problem reaction) solution called "The Great Reset!"

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I have been saying it for over a year that Fauci will be the patsy for this thing. I hope he hangs, but he's the equivalent of Baghdad Bob. He's a useful idiot they put on TV to be the PLEASE character from "How I Met Your Mother." The real people responsible will get away with it as always.
    Fauci’s love of the spotlight makes him a prime target.

    It has been assumed that Fauci controls the purse strings for all of that government grant money. That’s a pretty powerful position in a crony kleptocracy. Did he really control that money? Did he reward friends, take kick-backs, punish people he didn’t like?

    He is in the middle of a huge ecosystem of cronyism. Plenty of people involved. Fauci may be the best fall-guy, except for the fact that he is 100% with them. At what point would they actually throw him under the bus?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Wait, I thought that never happened?


    Fauci Defends NIH Funding Wuhan Lab: ‘Only Regret’ Is That It’s Caused ‘Such a Degree of Distraction’

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...f-distraction/

    Ian Hanchett 23 Sep 2021

    During an interview with CBS’ “The Takeout” podcast recorded on Wednesday and released on Thursday, White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci defended the NIH funding research at the Wuhan Institute Virology and said that “the only regret is that what it has caused right now is such a degree of distraction” from combating the pandemic.

    Host Major Garrett asked, [relevant exchange begins around 7:35] “There were two grants from the National Institutes of Health into investigatory work in the field in the Wuhan Institute of Virology and another institution there. Have you run to ground what those did or didn’t do in terms of creating any atmosphere in which a leak could have occurred or might have occurred?”

    Fauci responded, “Well, the grants that [were] funded were to do surveillance in the environment to ask and answer questions that I just mentioned, when you go out, do you see any viruses out there that could potentially evolve to infect humans and do you do surveillance among people in those areas in China to see if there’s any inkling that, under the radar screen, such viruses may have been circulating. In fact, one of the papers that came out from studies from that grant was extremely important in putting a definitive stamp of understanding of how the original SARS-CoV-1 was able to evolve. So, those were questions that got a high priority in peer review to do the research to try and understand that.”

    Garrett then asked, “And to those who think there might be some type of scandal or something incorrect or ill-advised about those grants, what would you say, Dr. Fauci?”

    Fauci answered, “Well, what you do, Major, is you take a look at the viruses that [were] worked on under the auspices of that grant and what the grant was directed for. And you look at the publications that came from the research associated with that grant. The viruses that were worked with in that environment, in that particular context of that grant could not possibly molecularly evolved into what we know now as SARS-CoV-2. Because when you look at how you can go from one virus and do something with it to get to be another, the viruses that the grant allowed the investigators, competent investigators to work with, molecularly, were so different than what ultimately came out to be SARS-CoV-2 that anyone that looks at those two viruses who knows anything about evolutionary virology will tell you that they’re so far apart that you couldn’t possibly have had it emerge into that particular virus.”

    Garrett then asked, “Real quickly, no regrets about those grants?”

    Fauci responded, “Well, the only regret is that what it has caused right now is such a degree of distraction [from] trying to do what we really should be doing, is addressing the outbreak, and what we did, and did quite successfully, was to develop vaccines that have now been life-saving. That’s what the job of myself and my team and my institute is, and, thankfully, we did that very successfully.”
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Garrett then asked, “And to those who think there might be some type of scandal or something incorrect or ill-advised about those grants, what would you say, Dr. Fauci?”

    Fauci answered, “Well, what you do, Major, is you take a look at the viruses that [were] worked on under the auspices of that grant and what the grant was directed for. And you look at the publications that came from the research associated with that grant. The viruses that were worked with in that environment, in that particular context of that grant could not possibly molecularly evolved into what we know now as SARS-CoV-2. Because when you look at how you can go from one virus and do something with it to get to be another, the viruses that the grant allowed the investigators, competent investigators to work with, molecularly, were so different than what ultimately came out to be SARS-CoV-2 that anyone that looks at those two viruses who knows anything about evolutionary virology will tell you that they’re so far apart that you couldn’t possibly have had it emerge into that particular virus.”
    So, understand how Fauci is trying to escape this...

    He is saying that the funding we gave them to do gain of function was only for specific tests. So, if you have 10 test tubes in your test tube rack, the US only funded like 3 of them. So, if the fourth one spilled out into the public, he bears no responsibility. This is literally his argument. It's the same lab. The same scientists. The same equipment. But we didn't fund that specific virus.

    This guy needs to fry. His department (along with other governments) is responsible for the death of millions of people worldwide, but that is a distraction.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, understand how Fauci is trying to escape this...

    He is saying that the funding we gave them to do gain of function was only for specific tests. So, if you have 10 test tubes in your test tube rack, the US only funded like 3 of them. So, if the fourth one spilled out into the public, he bears no responsibility. This is literally his argument. It's the same lab. The same scientists. The same equipment. But we didn't fund that specific virus.

    This guy needs to fry. His department (along with other governments) is responsible for the death of millions of people worldwide, but that is a distraction.
    It did not happen at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

    And even if it did happen at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, we did not fund any researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

    And even if we did fund any researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, we did not fund their gain-of-function research.

    And even if we did fund their gain-of-function research, it did not produce SARS-CoV-2.

    So move along, dammit! There's nothing to see here and this all just a distraction.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-24-2021 at 08:01 AM. Reason: h/t CaptUSA

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It didn't happen at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

    Even if it did,
    we did not fund what happened at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

    And even if we did fund what happened at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, we did not fund gain-of-function research.

    And even if we did fund gain-of-function research, it did not produce SARS-CoV-2.

    So move along, dammit! There's nothing to see here and this all just a distraction.
    You forgot the preamble. Added for you...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You forgot the preamble. Added for you...
    Oops! Good catch. Fixed in the original.

    Not that it matters, since it's all just a distraction ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. The "official" Dr. Fauci (and others) lies and "mistakes" thread.
    By jmdrake in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2021, 09:05 AM
  2. HEY RAND! Fauci Admits Fauci-CCP Virus Was a "Collaboration"
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2021, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-27-2021, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2021, 01:23 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2018, 03:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •