Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand to Fauci; "It's a crime to lie to congress"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Covid came out of a lab that was doing gain of function research for the NIH. And the result? Lockdowns? Hunger? Death?

Ask not if we can make people brave. Ask if we can make people angry!
    People should be $#@!ing furious.

On the bright side, the Leftists have recently begun to accept that the virus could be man-made.

Perhaps in 6 months they will begin to understand the true nature of the crimes that have occurred.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Covid came out of a lab that was doing gain of function research for the NIH. And the result? Lockdowns? Hunger? Death?

Ask not if we can make people brave. Ask if we can make people angry!
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@! is just getting started. Don't think we are tapping the mat yet. I see it all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    People should be $#@!ing furious.
    I'm hoping like hell all you guys are right.

ACP you may be right, this may be the single biggest political atom bomb ever:

According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on $#@!ing purpose, from some half assed Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own $#@!ing government.

That about sums it up, no?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on $#@!ing purpose, from some half assed Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own $#@!ing government.

I'ma gonna have to let Face Book, Twitter and M$M fact check that. Because that sounds crazy to me and I need confirmation bias.

from some half assed Chinese lab
    Which begs the question, if this was all as "above board" as Fauci would have us believe,

why the $#@! was it being done in China?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yes.

If that's not a political atom bomb, it's time to pronounce America cajones-free.

Go back to the vid and look at Fauci's face. That's how big it should be. Guillotine worthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Go back to the vid and look at Fauci's face. That's how big it should be. Guillotine worthy.
    His reaction does seem to indicate that we are over the target.

Even before he started speaking you could see he was caught off-balance, he didnt even turn on his microphone.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Which begs the question, if this was all as "above board" as Fauci would have us believe,

why the $#@! was it being done in China?
    Because the funding was yanked here, rightly so.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014...ary-moratorium

I was screaming about this ten years ago, when they were working on GoF research on the goddamn 1918 Spanish Flu virus.

So, Fauchi or people ordered by Fauchi, shipped it all to China, where it was easy to cover up both the research and where the funding was coming from.

Because a good hunk of it was coming from NIH.

And then, because of either piss poor communist quality control, or a deliberate act of war or a madman, it got the $#@! loose.

The ONLY good thing in all this is that it wasn't one of the genetically enhanced Spanish Flu bugs that got loose/released.

That $#@! would have been "The Stand", for real.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-20-2021 at 10:48 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Washington Post Columnist: ‘Rand Paul Was Right and Fauci Was Wrong’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uci-was-wrong/

Hannah Bleau 20 Jul 2021

A columnist for the Washington Post admitted on Tuesday that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) was correct in Tuesday’s heated back and forth between the senator and Dr. Anthony Fauci over the White House chief medical adviser’s denial of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“Hey guys,@RandPaul was right and Fauci was wrong. The NIH was funding gain of function research in Wuhan but NIH pretended it didn’t meet their ‘gain of function’ definition to avoid their own oversight mechanism,” Josh Rogin, a columnist for the Washington Post, said Tuesday.

“SorryNotSorry if that doesn’t fit your favorite narrative,” he added:

Hey guys, @RandPaul was right and Fauci was wrong. The NIH was funding gain of function research in Wuhan but NIH pretended it didn't meet their "gain of function" definition to avoid their own oversight mechanism. SorryNotSorry if that doesn't fit your favorite narrative.

— Josh Rogin (@joshrogin) July 20, 2021

Rogin’s remark followed a heated exchange between the Kentucky Republican and the Biden administration’s top medical adviser on the coronavirus, which saw Paul grilling Fauci over the denial that the NIH funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan lab.

“And yet, gain-of-function research was done entirely in the Wuhan Institute … and was funded by the NIH,” Paul said, citing a Wuhan Virology paper entitled, “Discovery of a Rich Gene Pool of Bat SARS-Related Coronaviruses” and detailing the claims made in the paper. Paul went on:

In this paper … she credits the NIH and lists the actual number of the grant that she was given by the NIH. In this paper, she took two bat coronavirus genes, spiked genes, and combined them with a SARS-related backbone to create new viruses that are not found in nature.

He continued (emphasis added):

These lab-created viruses within to shown to replicate in humans. These experiments combine genetic information from different coronaviruses that infect animals but not humans to create novel artificial viruses able to infect human cells. Viruses that in nature only infect animals were manipulated in the Wuhan lab to gain-the-function of infecting humans. This research fits the definition of the research that the NIH said was subject to the pause in 2014 to 2017 — a pause in funding on gain-of-function. But the NIH failed to recognize this, defines in a way, and it never came under any scrutiny.

“Dr. Fauci knowing that it is a crime to lie to Congress, do you wish to retract your statement of May 11 where you claimed that the NIH never funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan?” Paul asked, prompting a sharp response from Fauci, who was visibly irritated by the Republican’s grilling.

“Senator Paul, I have never lied before the Congress and I do not retract that statement. This paper that you were referring to was judged by qualified staff up and down the chain as not being gain-0f-function — let me finish!” he said as Paul interjected.

“You take an animal virus and you increase this transmissibility to humans, you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” the senator asked, triggering Fauci further as he effectively denied their own definition of gain-of-function research.

“Yeah that is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly. And I want to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about,” Fauci quipped, to which Paul replied:

This is your definition that you guys wrote. It says that scientific research that increases the transmissibility among animals is gain-of-function. They took animal viruses that only occur in animals and they increase their transmissibility to humans. How you can say that is not gain-of-function?

“It is not,” Fauci said.

“It’s a dance, and you’re dancing around this because you’re trying to obscure responsibility for four million people dying around the world from a pandemic,” Paul added.

Watch:
    U.S. Senate Committee on Health

Indeed, in May, Fauci admitted the NIH funded the Wuhan lab but denied gain-of-function research despite describing it as “taking a virus that could infect humans and making it either more transmissible and/or pathogenic for humans” — as detailed in the paper Paul cited during Tuesday’s hearing.

According to the Daily Caller News Foundation, the “NIH subagency that awarded the grant to the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance to study Chinese bat coronaviruses opted against” running the grant through the Potential Pandemic Pathogens Control and Oversight (P3CO) committee, essentially sidestepping the safeguards for such research.

That's all right. The NIH paid to weaponized the corona virus, Fauci perjured himself, and it's all in the Congressional Record. They can't cover this up. They can't distract from that.

It doesn't matter how far up de Nile they row before they throw away the paddle. We have to make sure this doesn't get swept under the rug.

This is as fine a trigger as we could ask for. It's yuge!
    How? The state of the country is such that most people have abandoned knowledge for belief. We could get a clip of Fauci and Gates giggling over Gain of Function research at Wuhan, and the imminent boon to their respective portfolios, and I doubt it would gain any purchase that wouldn't be written off, out of hand, as "anti-vaxxer white supremacist et al."

I am frustrated because my lack of art combined with a frantic, neurotic, and contradiction-filled, mind makes me somewhat impotent.

They will sacrifice Fauci if it comes to it. But that will not change anything.

Quick glance at twitter confirms other suspicions: most people just root for their guy, the actual content of any exchange is irrelevant.
    Last edited by bv3; 07-20-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Ha! The Post decided to preserve, protect and defend its reputation. That's one!

But we can't count on this getting airplay. Can we still create a buzz?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-20-2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I'm going to find an autoincorrect coder and shove a million extraneous apostrophes up his ass.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    How? The state of the country is such that most people have abandoned knowledge for belief.
    Start with the Boomers. Some of us remember how to raise hell.

They will sacrifice Fauci if it comes to it. But that will not change anything.
    The less changed the better. If we're even ten percent of what we once were, we can scrap Fauci, masks, vaccine passports and maybe the whole NIH.

We can also pass out some red pills, even in blue states. Are you sure the government loves you and wants you to be happy?

Start with the Boomers. Some of us remember how to raise hell.

The less changed the better. If we're even ten percent of what we once were, we can scrap Fauci, masks, vaccine passports and maybe the whole NIH.

We can also pass out some red pills, even in blue states. Are you sure the government loves you and wants you to be happy?
    indeed. Pointing out to some leftists that they received a vaccine from a tech company (moderna) has had some success. But only in the thinking types.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

indeed. Pointing out to some leftists that they received a vaccine from a tech company (moderna) has had some success. But only in the thinking types.
    It's the best way I've seen yet to teach the manufactured problem - engineered reaction - sponsored solution lesson.

Rand Paul is a racist white supremacist terrorist who threatened our national hero who created the vaccine that saved humanity.

See how easy that was.

Rand calling for criminal investigation.

Rand Paul: I Will Be Seeking a Criminal Referral Against Fauci for Lying to Congress

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...g-to-congress/

Jeff Poor 21 Jul 2021

Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity that he would be seeking criminal action against National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress about his connection to green-lighting research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The Kentucky Republican lawmaker said Fauci “should be punished.”

“You kicked off your questioning of Dr. Fauci, emphasizing federal law makes lying to Congress a felony punishable by up to five years in prison,” Hannity said. “Is it your belief based on the evidence, Senator, that he lied before Congress and broke the law?”

“Yes, and I will be sending a letter to the Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress,” Paul replied. “We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function. He’s doing this because he has a self-interest to cover his tracks and to cover his connection to Wuhan lab. Now, does he deserve all the blame? No, there’s still some conjecture as to whether or not it came from the lab. But he’s lying about whether or not he funded gain-of-function research, and yes, he should be punished.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Wow Fauci demolished Rand, called him out for being a liar and a fraud. I feel embarrassed for Rand.
    I feel embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Rand calling for criminal investigation.

Why did Viewsweek put Criminal in quotation marks?

And is Fauci's M.D. somehow different from Rand Paul's?

Sometimes the spin is overt. Sometimes the spin is subtle. But when does the spin ever, ever go away?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-21-2021 at 09:57 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul: I Will Be Seeking a Criminal Referral Against Fauci for Lying to Congress

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...g-to-congress/

Jeff Poor 21 Jul 2021

Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity that he would be seeking criminal action against National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress about his connection to green-lighting research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The Kentucky Republican lawmaker said Fauci “should be punished.”

“You kicked off your questioning of Dr. Fauci, emphasizing federal law makes lying to Congress a felony punishable by up to five years in prison,” Hannity said. “Is it your belief based on the evidence, Senator, that he lied before Congress and broke the law?”

“Yes, and I will be sending a letter to the Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress,” Paul replied. “We have scientists that were lined up by the dozens to say that the research he was funding was gain-of-function. He’s doing this because he has a self-interest to cover his tracks and to cover his connection to Wuhan lab. Now, does he deserve all the blame? No, there’s still some conjecture as to whether or not it came from the lab. But he’s lying about whether or not he funded gain-of-function research, and yes, he should be punished.”
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

And now an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, live via Skype from Leavenworth, Kansas, where he is taking some time off to visit friends.

#BIGROCKintosmallROCK
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    #BIGROCKintosmallROCK
    Yes, and after the rocks have been completely pulverized, we expect to see a doctoral dissertation on whether it's molecularly impossible to pulverize it any further. Daily output shall not be reduced while the dissertation is being written...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

And now an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, live via Skype from Leavenworth, Kansas, where he is taking some time off to visit friends.

Posts got deleted. Talk about cancel culture around here

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Posts got deleted. Talk about cancel culture around here
    Not if you go to Hot Topics and start a thread entitled I Wanna Talk Smack. Then nothing would be considered a thread jack or fake news, and it would stand.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kinda a catch 22. If we don't do gain of function research and our enemies do, then doesn't that give them a superior advantage? askin for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Kinda a catch 22. If we don't do gain of function research and our enemies do, then doesn't that give them a superior advantage? askin for a friend
    Nuclear weapons can be controlled. Once a virus is out of the bag, there is no controlling it.

Anyone trying to weaponize it, is both insane and evil.

There has to be zero tolerance for this $#@!
    - Kim Kardashian

Name:  BF6B33E8-7E3A-49D3-9A19-9309ED53F82F.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  18.1 KB
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast