Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand to Fauci; "It's a crime to lie to congress"

I knew Fowlchee was freaking out by the mere shaking of his hands when Rand questioned him. His arrogance will be his undoing.

FAUCI'S RUBBER BAND HAND

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oAVPBKclez54/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I knew Fowlchee was freaking out by the mere shaking of his hands when Rand questioned him. His arrogance will be his undoing.

FAUCI'S RUBBER BAND HAND

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

FAUCI'S RUBBER BAND HAND

That's the thing. Since this virus narrative is part of a much bigger agenda, Fauci could end up being the scapegoat after the damage is done. Some people may get strung up but would it really matter then? I'm still extremely unconvinced that there is currently or has been since Jan 2020 any "covid19" outbreak anywhere in the world but that doesn't mean there soon won't be.

If I wanted to thin the herd, manufacturing a fake pandemic to get loads of people to voluntarily inject themselves with an immune compromising "vaccine" known to cause extreme illness when the shot taker is later exposed to a real virus (ADE), then releasing the real GoF virus after the target number to thin out is injected, that's probably how I'd do it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's the thing. Since this virus narrative is part of a much bigger agenda, Fauci could end up being the scapegoat after the damage is done. Some people may get strung up but would it really matter then? I'm still extremely unconvinced that there is currently or has been since Jan 2020 any "covid19" outbreak anywhere in the world but that doesn't mean there soon won't be.

If I wanted to thin the herd, manufacturing a fake pandemic to get loads of people to voluntarily inject themselves with an immune compromising "vaccine" known to cause extreme illness when the shot taker is later exposed to a real virus (ADE), then releasing the real GoF virus after the target number to thin out is injected, that's probably how I'd do it.
    Yep, that’s how I see it.

Never, ever, find the enemy. Ever.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The wicked live in a delusional world in which they imagine that their crimes cannot be opposed so long as they are sufficiently cautious and clever in how they go about committing them. Long-term planning. Covering your tracks. Ensuring that you are in a position of complete and total advantage vis-a-vis your mark. It is the mindset of the wolf and that is why we refer to them as wolves in sheep's clothing. But it is a delusion. They will either repent of their wicked ways or they will discover the true meaning of the power of God (and, either way, they will acknowledge the power of God). Many of them believe in a god of sorts, some kind of "higher power." But they do not understand the first thing about the power of the living God because, if they did, they would be running away from their wickedness as fast as possible. Every last one of them.

"It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:31)

I don't know what is in Fauci's heart but I know that he is working with a lot of truly evil people who are hell-bent on one kind of destructive madness or another. These people are truly insane. I hope he gets right with God as quickly as possible.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The wicked live in a delusional world in which they imagine that their crimes cannot be opposed so long as they are sufficiently cautious and clever in how they go about committing them. Long-term planning. Covering your tracks. Ensuring that you are in a position of complete and total advantage vis-a-vis your mark. It is the mindset of the wolf and that is why we refer to them as wolves in sheep's clothing. But it is a delusion. They will either repent of their wicked ways or they will discover the true meaning of the power of God (and, either way, they will acknowledge the power of God). Many of them believe in a god of sorts, some kind of "higher power." But they do not understand the first thing about the power of the living God because, if they did, they would be running away from their wickedness as fast as possible. Every last one of them.

"It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:31)

I don't know what is in Fauci's heart but I know that he is working with a lot of truly evil people who are hell-bent on one kind of destructive madness or another. These people are truly insane. I hope he gets right with God as quickly as possible.
    Fwiw, my understanding is that they want to thin the herd in order to make human survival more manageable during and after a coming global cataclysm of some sort, like a pole shift or a solar event. I've stopped applying good/evil labels to a lot of it since I think, assuming my understanding is correct, they truly believe they are undertaking what is actually a noble endeavor. I certainly don't agree with a lot of the aspects of this big agenda but there is probably more to all of this than just a Dr. Evil style world domination and genocide plot. ymmv

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Fwiw, my understanding is that they want to thin the herd in order to make human survival more manageable during and after a coming global cataclysm of some sort, like a pole shift or a solar event. I've stopped applying good/evil labels to a lot of it since I think, assuming my understanding is correct, they truly believe they are undertaking what is actually a noble endeavor. I certainly don't agree with a lot of the aspects of this big agenda but there is probably more to all of this than just a Dr. Evil style world domination and genocide plot. ymmv
    I suspect it's the "dollar" collapse. Notice how they're printing the damned things like they're going out of style. They are.

So are they assuming most of us are too stupid to be able to barter, trying to put those who have nothing to barter out of their misery, or trying to ensure there aren't so many of us left that they can't shoot us for not using their brand new global funny money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Of course, but "They" are not writing the playbook, they're just playing out the roles they have chosen for themselves. It's going to be BIBLICAL.

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:8)

I will make people scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. (Isaiah 13:12)

The Lord Almighty has a day in store
    For all the proud and lofty,
    For all that is exalted
    (And they will be humbled),
    The arrogance of man will be brought low
    And human pride humbled;
    The Lord alone will be exalted in that day,
    And the idols will totally disappear.

People will flee to caves in the rocks
    And to holes in the ground
    From the fearful presence of the Lord
    And the splendor of his majesty,
    When he rises to shake the earth.
    In that day people will throw away
    To the moles and bats
    Their idols of silver and idols of gold,
    Which they made to worship.
    They will flee to caverns in the rocks
    And to the overhanging crags
    From the fearful presence of the Lord
    And the splendor of his majesty,
    When he rises to shake the earth.

Stop trusting in mere humans,
    Who have but a breath in their nostrils.
    Why hold them in esteem?
    (Isaiah 2:12-22)

“‘They have blown the trumpet,
    They have made all things ready,
    But no one will go into battle,
    For my wrath is on the whole crowd.

Outside is the sword;
    Inside are plague and famine.
    Those in the country
    Will die by the sword;
    Those in the city
    Will be devoured by famine and plague.

The fugitives who escape
    Will flee to the mountains.
    Like doves of the valleys,
    They will all moan,
    Each for their own sins.

Every hand will go limp;
    Every leg will be wet with urine.

They will put on sackcloth
    And be clothed with terror.
    Every face will be covered with shame,
    And every head will be shaved.
    (Ezekiel 7:14-18)
    “See now that I myself am he!
    There is no god besides me.
    I put to death and I bring to life,
    I have wounded and I will heal,
    And no one can deliver out of my hand.

I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear:
    As surely as I live forever,

When I sharpen my flashing sword
    And my hand grasps it in judgment,
    I will take vengeance on my adversaries
    And repay those who hate me.

I will make my arrows drunk with blood,
    While my sword devours flesh:
    The blood of the slain and the captives,
    The heads of the enemy leaders.”
    (Deuteronomy 32:39-42)
    "They" are not in control, a fact they are slowly discovering...

Of course, but "They" are not writing the playbook, they're just playing out the roles they have chosen for themselves. It's going to be BIBLICAL.

"They" are not in control, a fact they are slowly discovering...
    Yes, biblical, or so they believe. I don't know for sure one way or the other. That is why I try to point out, in my posts, the biblical/religious memberships and aspects of the beliefs that bind these folks together. If one believes the content of Revelation is a prediction of, say, cyclical planetary events (a repeating historical record, iow), not just a simple story of bad things happening that someone dreamed up, many of their actions start to make more sense.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-24-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Yes, biblical, or so they believe. I don't know for sure one way or the other. hat is why I try to point out, in my posts, the biblical/religious memberships and aspects of the beliefs bind these folks together. If one believes the content of Revelation is a prediction of, say, cyclical planetary events (a repeating historical record, iow), not just a simple story of bad things happening that someone dreamed up, many of their actions start to make more sense.
    Revelation is not cyclical. The Bible tells a coherent story which, although it is not a simple "linear" progression[1], is not cyclical either. The apocalyptic prophecies point to a single point in time (or space/time or a hyper-dimensional point or however you choose to think about it) when all of prophecy reaches culmination (fulfillment, fullness, material reality, present-tense tangibility, etc.)

The apocalyptic prophecies are not primarily about the material world. Yes, there are many material events foretold in the Bible but the true significance of these events is in what they symbolize, not the physical events themselves. Consider the recent rash of global flooding around the world. These floods have caused many deaths and untold property damage. That is a tragedy, to be sure, but the floods themselves (seen through the prophetic/symbolic lens) are not the "great distress" Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24 -- even if they had occurred at a larger scale, they still would not be that great distress. Sure, they picture or portray that great distress. And for those who are directly affected by them, they are a great distress and it may even be prophetic fulfillment for some of them.

The point is that it's incorrect to read Revelation as a sequence of prophecies about the Earth's geology, as if God is very concerned about the planet he created merely to house us (his creatures bearing his image... his offspring). We find such imagery distressing because we well understand how absolutely insignificant and helpless we are relative to the energy scale of the planet. But the distressing material imagery is meant to point us to the distressing spiritual war that is descending on the Earth -- the Great Tribulation, as it is usually called. These floods, earthquakes and other geological events are not, in themselves, the events prophesied in Scripture. Rather, they picture or point to those prophesies -- flooding reminds us (and is meant to remind us) of Noah's flood. That is why, from the perspective of any uninvolved observers, floods happen. Noah's flood, in turn, is the great picture of the coming deluge which is going to engulf the planet -- but this time it will be the spiritual deluge, the global outpouring of the Holy Spirit which will engulf the world in unquenchable flames (see Joel 2:28ff, Matthew 3:11, et. al.)

[1] -- this can be seen by simply asking "when did God decide to create the world?" I.e., when in "absolute time", is Genesis 1? The problem is not Genesis, the problem is the assumption of linear, absolute time.

Revelation is not cyclical.
    I believe his point was, atheists could view it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I believe his point was, atheists could view it that way.
    Or people who believe that such cataclysms are the physical manifestations of God's judgment. It is possible to hold the religious belief and the physical belief at the same time. I'm sure humans many thousands of years ago experienced planetary events and attributed the events to "an angry God" for whatever the bad behavior of the time was. Didn't sacrifice enough virgins or burn enough crops as offerings, etc. Heck, many people still do. Just turn on any random tv preacher on the sunday after a bad hurricane or earthquake/tsunami. Katrina was God's anger at gays, so said many televangelists, for example.

Or people who believe that such cataclysms are the physical manifestations of God's judgment. It is possible to hold the religious belief and the physical belief at the same time. I'm sure humans many thousands of years ago experienced planetary events and attributed the events to "an angry God" for whatever the bad behavior of the time was. Didn't sacrifice enough virgins or burn enough crops as offerings, etc. Heck, many people still do. Just turn on any random tv preacher on the sunday after a bad hurricane or earthquake/tsunami. Katrina was God's anger at gays, so said many televangelists, for example.
    Which is why the interpretation of Scripture is not and never has been a matter of opinion. When it comes to matters of authority (and prophecy is always a matter of authority, Deut. 18:20), it is the ecclesiastical succession and the received tradition -- which are orchestrated by the inner work of the Holy Spirit -- which are definitive (see sigline below). Individual opinions and private interpretations have never been accepted within orthodoxy and never will be. You may be free to think anything you want, but merely having the audacity to speak in the name of God proves absolutely nothing about God or his Word. "Yeah, well why doesn't he strike them with lightning?" Because God is merciful and desires all men to repent of their sins and be saved, that's why. And make no mistake, the lightning is there, held in reserve for the reprobates who knowingly refuse God's love and spit in his face. "Every eye will see him" -- the true power of God will soon be revealed for all to see. "Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?" (Isaiah 57:11) Boldness and audacity are just a mask the wicked put on to keep up their morale...

Why has Fraud-chee not been arrested yet?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's a great question. And why isn't there daily outrage/protests about the gain-of-function experiments he funded.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    That's a great question. And why isn't there daily outrage/protests about the gain-of-function experiments he funded.
    And why is anybody paying attention to, much less complying with, anything that little turd has to say about anything?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab
    https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/...t-chinese-lab/

Newly released documents provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than nine hundred pages of documents detailing the work of the EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to the EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

“This is a roadmap to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19.

One of the grants, titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” outlines an ambitious effort led by EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Daszak to screen thousands of bat samples for novel coronaviruses. The research also involved screening people who work with live animals. The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed. The documents raise additional questions about the theory that the pandemic may have begun in a lab accident, an idea that Daszak has aggressively dismissed.

The bat coronavirus grant provided the EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans. Even before the pandemic, many scientists were concerned about the potential dangers associated with such experiments. The grant proposal acknowledges some of those dangers: “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”

Alina Chan, a molecular biologist at the Broad Institute, said the documents show that the EcoHealth Alliance has reason to take the lab leak theory seriously. “In this proposal, they actually point out that they know how risky this work is. They keep talking about people potentially getting bitten — and they kept records of everyone who got bitten,” Chan said. “Does EcoHealth have those records? And if not, how can they possibly rule out a research-related accident?”

According to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, the documents contain critical information about the research done in Wuhan, including about the creation of novel viruses. “The viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell,” Ebright wrote to The Intercept after reviewing the documents. Ebright also said that the documents make it clear that two different types of novel coronaviruses were able to infect humanized mice. “While they were working on SARS-related coronavirus, they were carrying out a parallel project at the same time on MERS-related coronavirus,” Ebright said, referring to the virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.

Asked about the grant materials, Robert Kessler, communications manager at EcoHealth Alliance, said, “We applied for grants to conduct research. The relevant agencies deemed that to be important research, and thus funded it. So I don’t know that there’s a whole lot to say.”

The grant was initially awarded for a five-year period — from 2014 to 2019. Funding was renewed in 2019 but suspended by the Trump administration in April 2020.

The closest relative of SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19, is a virus found in bats, making the animals a focal point for efforts to understand the origins of the pandemic. Exactly how the virus jumped to humans is the subject of heated debate. Many scientists believe it was a natural spillover, meaning that the virus passed to humans in a setting such as a wet market or rural area where humans and animals are in close contact. Biosafety experts and internet sleuths who suspect a lab origin, meanwhile, have spent more than a year poring over publicly available information and obscure scientific publications looking for answers. In the past few months, leading scientists have also called for a deeper investigation of the pandemic’s origins, as has President Joe Biden, who in May ordered the intelligence community to study the issue. On August 27, Biden announced that the intelligence inquiry was inconclusive.

Biden blamed China for failing to release critical data, but the U.S. government has also been slow to release information. The Intercept initially requested the proposals in September 2020.

“I wish that this document had been released in early 2020,” said Alina Chan, who has called for an investigation of the lab-leak origin theory. “It would have changed things massively, just to have all of the information in one place, immediately transparent, in a credible document that was submitted by EcoHealth Alliance.”

The second grant, Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in Emergent Infectious Disease Hotspots of Southeast Asia, was awarded in August 2020 and extends through 2025. The proposal, written in 2019, often seems prescient, focusing on scaling-up and deploying resources in Asia in case of an outbreak of an “emergent infectious disease,” or EID, and referring to Asia as “this hottest of the EID hotspots.”
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-07-2021 at 05:33 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

[...]

According to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, the documents contain critical information about the research done in Wuhan, including about the creation of novel viruses. “The viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell,” Ebright wrote to The Intercept after reviewing the documents. Ebright also said that the documents make it clear that two different types of novel coronaviruses were able to infect humanized mice. “While they were working on SARS-related coronavirus, they were carrying out a parallel project at the same time on MERS-related coronavirus,” Ebright said, referring to the virus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.

[...]
    Twitter thread by Richard H. Ebright (@R_H_Ebright): https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/stat...53505169944579
    (Thread compiled @ threadreaderapp.com: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...169944579.html)

[bold emphasis added - OB]

"NEWLY RELEASED documents provide details of US-funded research on..coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology..The Intercept has obtained more than 900 pages of documents detailing..work of..EcoHealth Alliance..at the Chinese lab.."

"The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the NIAID, as well as project updates relating to the EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic."

The materials show that the 2014 and 2019 NIH grants to EcoHealth with subcontracts to WIV funded gain-of-function research as defined in federal policies in effect in 2014-2017 and potential pandemic pathogen enhancement as defined in federal policies in effect in 2017-present.

(This had been evident previously from published research papers that credited the 2014 grant and from the publicly available summary of the 2019 grant. But this now can be stated definitively from progress reports of the 2014 grant and the full proposal of the 2017 grant.)

The materials confirm the grants supported the construction--in Wuhan--of novel chimeric SARS-related coronaviruses that combined a spike gene from one coronavirus with genetic information from another coronavirus, and confirmed the resulting viruses could infect human cells.

The materials reveal that the resulting novel, laboratory-generated SARS-related coronaviruses also could infect mice engineered to display human receptors on cells ("humanized mice").

The materials further reveal for the first time that one of the resulting novel, laboratory-generated SARS-related coronaviruses--one not been previously disclosed publicly--was more pathogenic to humanized mice than the starting virus from which it was constructed...

...and thus not only was reasonably anticipated to exhibit enhanced pathogenicity, but, indeed, was *demonstrated* to exhibit enhanced pathogenicity.

The materials further reveal that the the grants also supported the construction--in Wuhan--of novel chimeric MERS-related coronaviruses that combined spike genes from one MERS-related coronavirus with genetic information from another MERS-related coronavirus.

The documents make it clear that assertions by the NIH Director, Francis Collins, and the NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, that the NIH did not support gain-of-function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement at WIV are untruthful.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-07-2021 at 05:38 AM.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...94095060889600

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1435198662456586242

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

[...]
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...22209832890381

Rand was trending on $#@!ter earlier today for being right about Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Rand was trending on $#@!ter earlier today for being right about Fauci.
    And check out what Twitter is doing...

What bias? Twitter can’t keep ‘Anthony Fauci’ from trending, but they can keep the real reason why from the public [screenshots]
    https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...baOWmsfGPWvTcU

Anthony Fauci’s warnings about rationed care are certainly newsworthy, but they shouldn’t even be on the radar today. And they’re not on the radar today. And Twitter knows that and hopes you’re too stupid to care.

In case you didn’t already know that Twitter has an agenda, there’s your proof right there, on an effing silver platter.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Fauci reminds me of Dr Mengele.

Apparently Rand has referred this to Biden's DOJ for an investigation. Alritee, then. All is good now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

New Details Of Fauci Funding Chinese Gain-Of-Function Research Vindicate Rand Paul
    New details from The Intercept offer further vindication of Sen. Rand Paul's accusation that NIAID Director Anthony Fauci funded gain-of-function research overseas.

By Tristan Justice
    SEPTEMBER 7, 2021

New details to emerge surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant approval for high-risk experiments overseas contradicts the agency director’s repeated denials under oath about whether the NIAID had funded “gain-of-function” research.

On Monday, the Intercept reported findings from 900 pages of material released from an active Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that details the work of the New York-based non-profit EcoHealth Alliance with the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The trove of documents, according to the Intercept, uncovered new specifics into a pair of grant proposals that received U.S. tax dollars from Fauci’s NIAID.

While the existence of the first grant awarded to EcoHealth Alliance, “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” had already been reported and used to challenge Dr. Fauci for NIAID funding for gain-of-function research, documents from The Intercept expanded the public scope of the research conducted in Wuhan beyond bats. The annual grant of roughly $600,000 ran from 2014 to 2019. For the first three years of the grant, funding for “gain-of-function” research — wherein scientists extract viruses from the wild and engineer them to infect humans to study potential therapeutics such as vaccines — was banned.

Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University, explained to The Intercept, “the viruses they constructed were tested for their ability to infect mice that were engineered to display human type receptors on their cell.” There were also two different types of novel coronaviruses, Ebright said, that the documents made clear could infect humanized mice. “While they were working on SARS-related coronavirus, they were carrying out a parallel project at the same time on [Middle East Respiratory Syndrome]-related coronavirus.”

read more:
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/07...ate-rand-paul/

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    That is perhaps the most outrageous aspect about all of this. Fauci has engaged in corrupt cronyism, lies and cover-ups that would hardly be acceptable for anyone at any time.

Obviously there is bias, and Fauci has become another partisan issue, but with the known evidence at this point, the spectrum of actions on Fauci should range from "fire him" to "jail him" to capital punishment at one extreme. The middle ground is to try him. The minimum action should be to fire him. He is truly not fit for the job, if simply because of the known lies.

But when partisanship becomes a religion, as has happened with the cult of Fauci and his ineffective vaccine, then reason is no longer a consideration.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast