Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand to Fauci; "It's a crime to lie to congress"

Rand to Fauci; "It's a crime to lie to congress"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

makes a nice fundraising video I just got 9 minutes ago from Rand....

refer his false statements to the FBI, not that they will do anything but I guess that's the only thing he can do.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    makes a nice fundraising video I just got 9 minutes ago from Rand....

refer his false statements to the FBI, not that they will do anything but I guess that's the only thing he can do.
    Donated
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rand: "so you're saying that [gain of function] is not gain of function?" Fauci: "that is correct"

Lock him up!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Lock him up!
    Lock him up!
    Lock him up!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

For these con-men, words have no meaning, they are just sounds you make to get other people to do what you want them to do. Don't listen to his words, watch his reaction. First time I've ever seen a stress-indicator in Fauci. Watch his left hand stretching rubber bands like crazy; watch how rigid his entire upper body becomes and how locked his arms become when extended (all muscles tensed). This indicates extremely strong emotions being restrained. One interpretation is that Fauci is reacting like any normal person would when falsely being accused of lying -- by (naturally) becoming agitated and upset (and also trying to modulate the reaction to prevent an outburst). But Fauci does this stuff all day long and has done it for many years. Presenting the calmly apathetic face of a permanent bureaucrat, even in the face of political attacks and accusations, is something he has years and years of hands-on practice doing, not to mention full national attention for the past 18+ months. How amazing, then, that one lone Senator can get his hands shaking, lower lip trembling and his entire upper body as rigid as a stone.

Also, his language does have a couple giveaways. First, note that he rebukes Senator Paul directly, "if anybody's a liar here, it's you, Senator." Well, that's not how the world of Establishment power works, according to their own unwritten rules. You may hate each other as much as you want, but you may never ever disrespect the office they hold. A Senator is higher-ranking than any Federal employee, even Fauci, and for Fauci to rebuke a Senator in a Senate hearing, as a witness, is a direct contradiction of Establishment protocol. Of course, he won't be held accountable for it in the public view. But it may be a sign that things are breaking apart beneath the surface. Bold, yes, but it appears to me a step too bold.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Senator." Well, this particular Senator is also a doctor of medicine. So, yeah. He actually does know what he's talking about. You can play the "I'm the Expert(TM)(R)(c)2021 all rights reserved"-game with the masses; but the rules of the game don't work the same way between experts (even in different fields). You can say "I'm the expert and you don't know what you're talking about" but this just looks childish and defensive when you're talking to someone who is also an expert, in your field. Fauci seems to think that the rules of academic silo-ing generalize to every context. They don't, especially not in the political context. We've put up with nearly two years of overpaid disk-jockeys ... aka "cable news anchors" informing us -- on their own authority! -- that we're "not taking this seriously enough", and many other BS opinions painted as facts. Blatant propaganda. As if that injury was not enough, now we have Doctor Death Fauci telling another doctor that he "doesn't know what [he's] talking about", as though Dr. Paul just stumbled out of a lifetime of coal-mining into his Senate seat.

When actual academics disagree, as a rule, they couch their language in terms of mutual acknowledgement of the qualifications of the other -- "I know you've done your research, and I understand how you reach your conclusions, but this is the specific point at which I think you are making a mistake in your reasoning, and here's why..." That's what healthy academic discussion looks like when it is not poisoned by politics. Fauci tries to keep up the facade of being an academic (despite merely being a career bureaucrat), and it's very telling that Senator Paul was able to crack that facade...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand: "so you're saying that [gain of function] is not gain of function?" Fauci: "that is correct"

Lock him up!

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Wow Fauci demolished Rand, called him out for being a liar and a fraud. I feel embarrassed for Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You can play the "I'm the Expert(TM)(R)(c)2021 all rights reserved"-game with the masses; but the rules of the game don't work the same way between experts (even in different fields).
    It's Molecularly Impossible (TM) for Fauci to be wrong
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Wow Fauci demolished Rand, called him out for being a liar and a fraud. I feel embarrassed for Rand.
    I feel sorry for you, how long did the doctors say you have left to live, with that massive tumor in your brain?
    - Kim Kardashian

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Fauci = Fraud
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

You’re a Trump supporter, like many here, so the delusional views check out.
    Fauci told Rand what he was thinking and he told him what he was trying to prove even though Rand said none of what Fauci accused him of.

Regardless of whether you're team red or team blue gaslighting and obfuscation is a far cry from "demolishing" a sitting senator who's asking questions.

Fauchi is a pathetic little man who has gotten rich on the tit and probably on the graft too.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Regardless of whether you're team red or team blue gaslighting and obfuscation is...
    ...apparently all you can expect from either Fauci or ChiefJustice. Which hardly makes it surprising that they have equally low standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God Bless Rand!! Halleluiah!!

Fowlchee is a Chinese agent.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Call the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest or detain? Now THAT would have been something!

It's Molecularly Impossible (TM) for Fauci to be wrong

Hunger Games fans will get it...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Call the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest or detain? Now THAT would have been something!
    Yes, it would have.

Of course, nothing will happen to the that worm Fauchi, other than Rand experiencing another assassination attempt.

Get a rope...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The virus leaked out of the lab in Wuhan. Fauci had the NIH fund research they were doing there.

The truth will come out eventually. We are still a few years from getting the real story on it. It will be quietly released once the evidence becomes overwhelming and irrefutable. That is how these things always work out.

By the way, back to the original topic. It was great watching Rand kick some ass!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    By the way, back to the original topic. It was great watching Rand kick some ass!
    Hell yea.

Rand and Massie both have been earning their paychecks.

Noone else seems to have the balls to say anything about this.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nothing could be more important, as I am convinced, if these mad scientists are not stopped, hard, with this specific research, they will accidentally or on purpose, ultimately release a plague that will wipe mankind off the face of the earth.
    It's probably inevitable:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter

The only way to even hope to prevent such a thing from occurring, is to squash even the thought of engineered viruses with immediate, overwhelming, lethal force.

This pussy-footing around, that is happening currently, and mankind will cease to exist within decades, if not years.

Leftists worry about "global warming" - we will be lucky for mankind to still exist in time for Canada to start getting warm.
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only way to even hope to prevent such a thing from occurring, is to squash even the thought of engineered viruses with immediate, overwhelming, lethal force.

This pussy-footing around, that is happening currently, and mankind will cease to exist within decades, if not years.
    These are insane times when rational action sounds insane as well, but I agree and I don't know if you're being serious or being "The Texan".

These places need to be incinerated, burned to ground, the earth salted where they stood and the people conducting this work, tried for crimes against humanity and summarily executed.

And I have never had a "spoof" account, I mean this in all sincerity.

Nukes aren't going to destroy us.

But one of these engineered plagues most certainly will if we don't put a stop to it, right $#@!ing now.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fauci told to his face, in public, on camera, and in the Congressional Record, that he has perjured himself before Congress? Rand reading into that record the fact that NIH paid to weaponized the coronavirus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Does not appear so...that's the second one to come out of the woodwork over the last few days...wonder what's up, if anything?
    Dude. The NIH weaponized Covid, Fauci lied to Congress about it, and all this is now on the record.

Dude. Don't you feel like dancing? Go Rand!!

Dude. The NIH weaponized Covid, Fauci lied to Congress about it, and all this is now on the record.

What's sad is that the mainstream media is airing the Rand/Fauci clip on basically repeat (which should be a good thing),

but the Leftists are too busy circle jerking themselves off with Fauci's hilarious comebacks, to even bother trying to understand what "gain of function" even means
    - Kim Kardashian

What's sad is that the mainstream media is airing the Rand/Fauci clip on basically repeat (which should be a good thing),

but the Leftists are too busy circle jerking themselves off with Fauci's hilarious comebacks, to even bother trying to understand what "gain of function" even means
    That's all right. The NIH paid to weaponized the corona virus, Fauci perjured himself, and it's all in the Congressional Record. They can't cover this up. They can't distract from that.

It doesn't matter how far up de Nile they row before they throw away the paddle. We have to make sure this doesn't get swept under the rug.

This is as fine a trigger as we could ask for. It's yuge!

You think they mobilized for spin control that quickly?

You really think anything will stick on Fauchi?

Hmmm...you could be right...I know the Marxist's HUMINT, communications and OPSEC are second to none, mostly being provided by our intel services from Fifth Columnists on the inside, so maybe you're right, the word has come down from on high to circle the wagons and defend the Fauch across the interwebs.

They are a well oiled machine, I'll grant the miserable $#@!ers that much.

I'm cautiously optimistic...however, who is going to arrest Fauchi and charge him with a Sec 1001 crime?

All federal law enforcement is politicized and in the hands of the opposition.

Serious question.

Assuming the GOP takes back the House and possibly the Senate in 2022, maybe the Sargent at Arms of Congress?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast