Thread: Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated - compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.

More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/309762
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your immune system will be as strong as the opponents it fights...

Last edited by ClaytonB; 07-20-2021 at 01:20 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Turning off the news gave me the most protection.

In Amerika they claim the unvaccinated are getting sick. In Israel, that doesn't seem to be the case.

The PCR tests positive in healthy people. It tests positive in sick people. It tests positive on tigers and pineapples.

We were told constantly in med school that the people who got measles naturallywere immune for life. When the vaccine came out in 1963 "they" said it would be for life...............except they lied.

They are lying now too. None of the stats you see are real. The CDC should be abolished. It serves no purpose. Politicians couldn't stop an actual deadly virus if it did show up.

a vote for ivermectin
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    a vote for ivermectin
    Too late, I already have a corner on that market.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Too late, I already have a corner on that market.
    d00d, we been need'n to par-tay for years!

i hate opening those packs, i have no fingernails so...it sucks gettin em out

see u in the camps or victory lane!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Natural immunity is always the best, so long as your immune system is not completely compromised.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Natural Immunity is superior to Vaccination-induced immunity; the vaccinated are going to become Covid-19 variant factories
    https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/21...ant-factories/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

H/T Genghis Khan

But this question if properly worded starts to make less sense.

Reworded Q: Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection against infections?

I think a better version of question would be:

"Natural infection" vs "vaccination":

1) which is more likely to cause severe/long term damage to body organs like lungs, brain tissue etc?

2) which offers stronger "gene therapy" characteristics?

3) which is more likely to harm people with compromised immune systems, cause ICU stay and worst case outcome (moving on)?

4) Lastly, if both are products of labs, which is more "natural"?

Leaving these out here for people with knowledge in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

H/T Genghis Khan

But this question if properly worded starts to make less sense.

Reworded Q: Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection against infections?

I think a better version of question would be:

"Natural infection" vs "vaccination":

1) which is more likely to cause severe/long term damage to body organs like lungs, brain tissue etc?

2) which offers stronger "gene therapy" characteristics?

3) which is more likely to harm people with compromised immune systems, cause ICU stay and worst case outcome (moving on)?

4) Lastly, if both are products of labs, which is more "natural"?

Leaving these out here for people with knowledge in this field.
    The long term brain damage is going to be difficult to tell as many test subjects ( vaccinated ) were already bitten by that bug.
    Do something Danke

From another thread:

Just found out that yet another person that I am acquainted with (have actually met in real life) is hospitalized with COVID. She was vaccinated. Still don't know of any unvaccinated people (who probably had COVID early on) who have tested positive or gotten sick.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I was cringing before it started (these "speaking truth to impotent local 'authorities'"-lectures are usually a cringe-fest).... but this was 10/10 and I highly recommend. The "double mask", for example, was an obvious example where Fauci, and others who were briefly pumping that narrative, nakedly exposed that they themselves understand absolutely nothing about infectious disease. The idea of masks was supposed to be that "it slows the spread". While this is true enough, it remains a fact that masks merely slow the spread, and doubling/tripling/zintillion-tupling masks that cannot filter particles anywhere near as small as airborne viruses is an act of lunacy. More important than this specific factoid is how it demonstrates the true mental acumen of people who are being held up as "leading global expert on pandemics" -- as if anyone can be an "expert" (have experience) in pandemics affecting an unprecedented global population. If a real 12 Monkeys or 28 Days Later scenario occurs, these "experts" will be as useless as Biden's mouth.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...69831264866312

Interesting anecdote. The Delta variant bypasses vaccines (infects people), but naturally acquired immunity from prior infection still working...

https://twitter.com/marybethpf/statu...42962681262091

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.