Thread: WH official and Pelosi staff member test positive for Covid

WH official and Pelosi staff member test positive for Covid

White House official and Pelosi staff member test positive for Covid

A White House official and a staff member for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for Covid on Monday, officials said.

Both are fully vaccinated. The infected White House official had mild symptoms, according to NBC News.

"We know that there will be breakthrough cases, but as this instance shows, cases in vaccinated individuals are typically mild," a White House official told NBC News.

"This is another reminder of the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines against severe illness or hospitalization," the official added.

The Pelosi staff member tested positive after meeting with members of the Texas state legislature last week, but has had no contact with Pelosi since the exposure.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...vid/ar-AAMmD81
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vaccinated people spreading COVID to other vaccinated people.

The lesson of the changed Pertussis (bacterial) vaccine comes to mind. An unintended side effect of the modernized Pertussis vaccine was that it actually caused Pertussis (whooping cough) to spread more. Vaccinated people would be exposed to the bacteria, and then asymptomatically pass it along (be contagious) for twice as long as someone who either had natural resistance after having the disease, or who had the old, original version of the vaccine.

It should be noted that immunity to bacterial disease do not last as long as viral immunity. The immune system recognizes specific viruses, often for a lifetime. But resistance to bacteria diseases like Pertussis only lasts around 10 years.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...12492067082241