Thread: Trans Queeer becomes first on SI's swimsuit edition

Exclamation Trans Queeer becomes first on SI's swimsuit edition

Leyna Bloom Becomes Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’s First Trans Cover Model

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...s-cover-model/

Dylan Gwinn 19 Jul 2021

Leyna Bloom, a biological man who identifies as a woman, has become the first openly trans cover model in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue history.

Bloom’s dream of landing the front cover of the sports world’s most famed magazine began in 1997, after looking through the pages of the Bikini Bible on her father’s coffee table, Page Six reports.

“When they told me I got the cover, I spoke to my dad,” Bloom told Page Six.

“I was like, ‘When I was looking at that magazine … I was looking into my future. You were giving me the tools I needed to see myself, to know that I could be there, that I could inspire, that one day I could be a part of this.’”

“This cover and this moment represent what it looks like in the future,” Bloom said while remarking on the significance of landing the magazine cover.

Bloom added, “Being a person of trans experience growing up in the world, there was no representation of that [in fashion], so I felt like I could never do this.

The Swimsuit Issue’s cover star saw the pursuit of the cover as an exercise in creating a new genre.

“I think it [was] just putting myself out there, knowing that I was born in a world I didn’t fit in, so I have to create one that I do. I just wanted to be seen in the world and let people know that people like me do exist, and we are beautiful.”

Bloom stressed that being picked for the Swimsuit Issue cover is just the beginning of a larger change in fashion and style as it pertains to trans people.

“We just honestly have to keep moving,” Bloom said. “This is not my first time making history, and this is probably not going to be my last. I want to just go out in the world and not limit myself.”

Bloom continued, “The world is changing, and people need to see the fact that, wow, this is the beginning of it. This is what it looks like, and it’s so beautiful.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-19-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "This is what it looks like, and it’s so beautiful.”
    That's exactly what Belloch and the Nazis said when they opened the Ark of the Covenant.

We all know what happened next.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Could have done without the picture. Thanks, AF.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

We need a Social Conservative Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Give 'em enough rope...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Could have done without the picture. Thanks, AF.
    Pipe down, hateful, transphobic, cisgender $#@!lord.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Give 'em enough rope...
    I wish that was the case, but without active, vigorous pushback, they'll just keep advancing the ball down the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I wish that was the case, but without active, vigorous pushback, they'll just keep advancing the ball down the field.
    "Push back" that's meaningful and that will get results may not be discussed using 1's-n-0's....

But I'm betting their vax BS is going to come to a head before their que-er BS.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Where will that ball end up? For much of history, women weren't allowed to do much work outside the home. In acting, the part of women was played by men in drag. Even in Afghanistan today, the exotic dancers and prostitutes are all male (in drag).

Once women are pushed out of sports, modeling and beauty contests, we will be one step closer to older traditions. Women's roles may change dramatically. Transgender woman will model and play women's sports. The breeding women will stay at home, and only be allowed in public wearing burkas. All thanks to the woke left.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-19-2021 at 02:51 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Where will that ball end up?
    With the acceptance of prepubescent pedophilia.

That's one of the last fig leafs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Very unlikely in foreseeable future considering both major political parties are now part of social liberal progressive revolution that was unleashed with elections of Obama and Trump and was direct result of Bush-Carl Rove era conservatives hot n heavy affair with bloody wars. Bush-Rove conservatives wedding cakes/ bathrooms driven voter outreach politics appeal had limits.