Thread: Rumors are National Guard owed 521 million

Rumors are National Guard owed 521 million

And is currently being stiffed by pelosi , schumer and the biden admin and are soon to be totally ineffective for the future.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.

Time for the unorganized militia to enter the picture.

Thread topic needs more context. Trump signed a bunch of EOs saying that NG expenses during covid emergency period would be paid by Treasury from various covid spending bill funds. Is thread topic to mean that those EOs are being obstructed now?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thread topic needs more context. Trump signed a bunch of EOs saying that NG expenses during covid emergency period would be paid by Treasury from various covid spending bill funds. Is thread topic to mean that those EOs are being obstructed now?
    My understanding is the Guard pre paid out of the next years to cover payroll and have not been reimbursed and are currently planning on canceling routine training . In todays news Senator Portman has said the IRS provision in the infrastructure bill has been scrapped ( Washington AP) .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-18-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Do something Danke

The IRS Commish says 1 trillion in taxes go unpaid ea yr . The plan estimated they could bring in 100 billion of that over 10 years by massively expanding the IRS , or 10 percent , no word on if that was after adding to the payroll and benefits , buildings etc or before .Also no word on if infrastructure bill will be under 3 1/2 or 4 trillion. My advice is if you need anything buy it now , costs inflating by the day .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-18-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    Do something Danke

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ders-warn.html

"I feel horrible as a leader, to tell my soldiers and airmen that I may not be able to pay them for August and September drill,” Maj. Gen. Roger Lyles, adjutant general of the Indiana National Guard, said at a news conference Friday. “Those [are] checks that them and their families count on."
    So am I to believe that Trump's EOs promising to reimburse the NG as they blew all their budgets during the fake covid emergency aren't being honored now? I can't imagine that would have been intentional since, you know, Trump being such a patriot and all. What's the ramifications of NG being disbanded? Must be patriotic. What does Q say about it?

Maybe we can auction off to the public all of those armaments sitting in depots across the country. I traveled past a NG depot the other day. I wondered what need they had for 50 armored tractor trailer type cabs sitting there collecting dust. I'll buy one for 20 bucks. Must include a mounted Ma Deuce though.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-20-2021 at 12:53 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Rumors are US military carries out air strike in Somalia on al shabbab.
    Do something Danke