Thread: Black Rifle Coffee shoot themselves in the foot…

Black Rifle Coffee shoot themselves in the foot…

Black Rifle Coffee shoot themselves in the foot…
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...s-in-the-foot/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the comments it sounds like they're just straight up leftists and have always been leftists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I don't trust the NY Times so I will take this with a grain of salt, but I would certainly like to know where BRC really stands.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I don't trust the NY Times so I will take this with a grain of salt, but I would certainly like to know where BRC really stands.
    This. I just got done reading the post-apocalypse novel series by these guys. Black Autumn. They even write themselves in as the protagonists. I didn't catch the vibe that they were touchy-feely woke sorts.

ETA:
    BRCC has sponsored episodes of the "Slightly Offensive" podcast hosted by Elijah Schaffer, an employee of the right-wing media publication The Blaze.
    BRCC came under fire from some members of the far-right following an episode of the podcast titled, "Kyle Rittenhouse: Homicidal Maniac or American Hero?"

Rittenhouse, a teenager who killed two protestors in Kenosha, Wisconsin, wore a Black Rifle Coffee Company T-shirt in a photo posted by "Slightly Offensive." The show's host also attached a discount code for BRCC merchandise to the photo of Rittenhouse.

Hafer said in a statement that BRCC does not sponsor or have a relationship with Rittenhouse, but the company believes "in the integrity of the legal justice system" and supports law enforcement officials. Supporters of Rittenhouse have since turned on the coffee company for its position on the teen.
    https://markets.businessinsider.com/...company-2021-7

Statement from founder...

The Black Rifle brand is a symbol of service, of strength, and of goodness that has carried over from our military origins. It’s why we support active duty service members and veterans, prioritize veteran hiring, and advocate for individual liberty and personal responsibility.

We do not support legal advocacy efforts. We do not sponsor nor do we have a relationship with the 17-year-old facing charges in Kenosha, WI.

We believe in the integrity of the legal justice system, and support law enforcement officials.

We’re grateful for the continued support of the Black Rifle Coffee community and eager to continue serving those who serve.

-Evan Hafer, CEO/Founder
    https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pag...tement-kenosha

This whole thing got started with Kyle wearing an BRCC t-shirt. Seems to me the owner just said "We're staying out of it. Taking sides is not our thing we just want to sell coffee.

And that's a long way from how the NYT is framing it. Starbucks must have offered the NYT staff some free Mocha Grandes to do a hit piece.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-17-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Taking sides is not our thing we just want to sell coffee.
    I'm not buying it.

If that was the case, why give your coffee such a provocative name?

You could have just as easily called it "Colombian Harvest Breakfast Blend" or some such.

But who knows...The New York Slimes is nothing but a woke Pravda and will print any manner of trash it feels like, as long as it supports the narrative.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not buying it.

If that was the case, why give your coffee such a provocative name?

You could have just as easily called it "Colombian Harvest Breakfast Blend" or some such.

But who knows...The New York Slimes is nothing but a woke Pravda and will print any manner of trash it feels like, as long as it supports the narrative.
    Doesn't jive with the quote on about page either

"Black Rifle Coffee Company is quite literally the combination of my two favorite passions. I take pride in the coffee we roast, the veterans we employ, and the causes we support." -CEO
    - Kim Kardashian

- Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - Kim Kardashian

That is an incredibly deceitful selective quoting of the article.

Stupid right wing blog edition:

NYT edition:

Ooops, we accidentally left off the very next line which completely changes the context.

Please, please, please stop feeding these stupid clickbait "journalist" websites. They have completely taken over all news right of center.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That is an incredibly deceitful selective quoting of the article.

Stupid right wing blog edition:

NYT edition:

Ooops, we accidentally left off the very next line which completely changes the context.

Please, please, please stop feeding these stupid clickbait "journalist" websites. They have completely taken over all news right of center.
    - Kim Kardashian

So, yeah. It was a hit piece. Evan Hafer was on Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show today. Said things were wildly taken out of context. Said he doesn't like racists and anti-Semites. No big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So, yeah. It was a hit piece. Evan Hafer was on Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show today. Said things were wildly taken out of context. Said he doesn't like racists and anti-Semites. No big deal.
    Hmmm....I'll allow this.

Pass - Pending further developments.

However 15 demerits for sitting down with the New York Slimes in the first place.

Nobody could be so naive to think anything NYS prints about a company called Black Rifle Coffee would NOT be a hit piece.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hmmm....I'll allow this.

Pass - Pending further developments.

However 15 demerits for sitting down with the New York Slimes in the first place.

Nobody could be so naive to think anything NYS prints about a company called Black Rifle Coffee would NOT be a hit piece.
    Yeah they had discussed that....

I think with the Times article the proposal to us — and wasn’t proposal — they called us back in March, and I was actually fishing, bass fishing with Mat Best in Florida before a NASCAR race, and we debated whether or not we would participate even with the Times. And we ultimately came to the conclusion which is we can give somebody an opportunity to give an objective look at the company. Whether they use that opportunity to really talk about veterans related issues and things like that that we presented, that’s up to them. But we fully figured that there would be some type of spin on this, that would be trying to be derogatory or reflect negatively on the company.
    Full interview. Not a long read....https://www.clayandbuck.com/black-ri...ancel-culture/

Doesn't pass the smell test for me.

He seemed a little too eager to virtue signal just how very extremely not racist he is.

A classic Leftist move.

In addition to:
    1) Donating to Obama (2008)
    2) Donating to Tulsi Gabbard (2019)
    3) His eagerness to distance himself from Kyle Rittenhouse
    4) His quotes distancing himself from MAGA in general
    5) His assumption that Proud Boys is racist just because the Left says so

I'm not buying any of it.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-19-2021 at 04:30 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Yeah they had discussed that....

Full interview. Not a long read....https://www.clayandbuck.com/black-ri...ancel-culture/
    "Whether they use that opportunity to really talk about veterans related issues and things like that that we presented"

This is what the company cares about, "veterans related issues".

I don't think they give a damn really about the 2nd amendment or any other pressing conservative issues of the times.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Doesn't pass the smell test for me.

He seemed a little too eager to virtue signal just how very extremely not racist he is.

A classic Leftist move.

In addition to:
    1) Donating to Obama (2008)
    2) Donating to Tulsi Gabbard (2019)
    3) His eagerness to distance himself from Kyle Rittenhouse
    4) His quotes distancing himself from MAGA in general
    5) His assumption that Proud Boys is racist just because the Left says so

I'm not buying any of it.
    Fair enough. I don't buy their coffee anyway.

Fair enough. I don't buy their coffee anyway.
    I have a couple of times.

Nothing too special.

Thanks for posting, read the whole thing.

Sadly nothing was mentioned or clarified about the Rittenhouse thing.

One last take. This time a condemnation piece. Then I'll let it go because I don't have a dog in the fight. If you want to thumb the nose at BRCC then buy Confeve coffee I guess. For myself I'll stick with Eight O'Clock coffee. Every 3 months it'll go on sale 2-for-1 and I'll hit all the local stores that have it on sale and lay in 3-4 months worth. Not highbrow or low brow and no controversy.

Hafer, who admitted that he stopped believing the myriad claims of election fraud in the 2020 election after then-Attorney General Bill Barr dismissed them in December, despite the recent Arizona audit revealing a vast number of serious issues, said that despite building his entire brand on being pro-Trump, he is now “a man without a party.” The New York Times noted that he was “reluctant to say much positive” about President Trump.
    Hafer even confirmed that a new coffee bag design, featuring a “Renaissance-style rendering of St. Michael the Archangel, a patron saint of military personnel, shooting a short-barreled rifle,” would now never “see the light of day,” with Hafer having apparently been told by “a friend at the Pentagon” that supposed “white supremacists” were adopting the design “because it was reminiscent of the murder of George Floyd.”

Black Rifle Coffee takes a knee in a far ranging NYT interview, where they claim St Michael is a white supremacist symbol according to “a friend in the Pentagon,” and that those who believes Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self defense are racists to be “flushed down the toilet.” pic.twitter.com/IoGE3dOcHc
    National File’s Editor in Chief Tom Pappert spoke to the CEO of Covfefe Coffee, an actual pro-Trump, America First competitor to Black Rifle Coffee, and discussed the article with him.

“They must believe if they’re willing to go to the New York Times, the enemy of the people, and throw their customer base under the bus, they must truly believe that the future is not America First,” Covfefe‘s CEO said. “They saw an onslaught of thousands and thousands of customers reach out to them in disgust about the way they treated Kyle Rittenhouse. They’re already embracing this mass exodus and they’re trying everything that they can do to try and boot more MAGA people out the door in an effort to… bring in as many Democrats or centrists or Jeb Bush-type people. I don’t understand it at all.”
    Covfefe’s CEO highlighted one potential reason for Black Rifle Coffee’s conversion into “the official coffee of the woke military-industrial complex” from the pro-Trump, pro-America coffee they had started off as. In December 2017, Sterling Partners, a liberal venture capitalist firm that has donated millions of dollars to Democrats, invested in Black Rifle Coffee.

“Is this the owner’s decision, or is this really the powers that be running these things, and making them apologise for their previous statements, making them distance themselves,” Covfefe Coffee’s CEO said. “It kind of seems like it’s all coordinated… They are doubling down on reimagining their company, they’re reworking their entire brand. They’re trying to be more inclusive.”

“When you have that type of power and responsibility and you’re marketing yourself as fighting the culture war, it’s just really pathetic and pretty cowardly,” he concluded.
    https://nationalfile.com/black-rifle...ovfefe-coffee/

I've seen their ads on the youtube.

I don't need my coffee to affirm my lifestyle or values.

They insult my intelligence.

I hope that their products can be found at Walmarx and Amazon.

That seems to be values for which they stand.

And will ensure that I will never purchase anything from them.

In December 2017, Sterling Partners, a liberal venture capitalist firm that has donated millions of dollars to Democrats, invested in Black Rifle Coffee.

For myself I'll stick with Eight O'Clock coffee.
    I recall the big commercial grinders on each check out isle in the A and P stores to grind the fresh beans.

The Indians own Eight O'Clock now...

I'm partial to French Market Coffee made with chicory.

It is made by Reilly Coffee Co in New Orleans.

They were nice enough to give a job to a young veteran returning from the Soviet Union a few years ago.

That was a young Lee Harvey Oswald.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

A Great American
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm partial to French Market Coffee made with chicory.

It is made by Reilly Coffee Co in New Orleans.

They were nice enough to give a job to a young veteran returning from the Soviet Union a few years ago.

One of my favorite jobs as a youth , machinery greaser.
    Do something Danke