Thread: Burnin' churches in Canada

Burnin' churches in Canada

Canuck-a-stan

45 churches engulfed or attacked in ongoing anti-Christian terror campaign

https://www.thecountersignal.com/new...rches-attacked

Terrorists are attacking and burning down churches across Canada with impunity.

It’s a reality most Canadians only thought possible for Middle Eastern countries like Syria, where ISIS has bombarded and razed dozens of Christian heritage sites in the name of Islam.

Now, after nearly six years of Liberals calling Canadians racist and fanning the flames of hatred, hate crimes are becoming commonplace against Christians in Canada. Things have gotten so bad that even our American neighbours are beginning to worry.

Rightly so.

The Counter Signal has kept a close eye on these terrorist attacks, reporting on the scene just hours after a fire in a refugee church.

Our information shows that since June, there have been 45 attacks on Christian and mainly Roman Catholic congregations. Of those, 17 of them have been scorched or burnt to a crisp in suspicious circumstances.

The fires and vandalism span six provinces and the Northwest Territories, some of which have been in the heartland of First Nations’ territory.

Churches serving Indigneous congregations like Saint kateri Tekakwitha on Spiekne’katik First Nations territory in Nova Scotia have not been spared the ire of the far-left terror campaign.

In fact, unlike the fake Catholic, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who sympathizes with the terrorists, First Nations elders and former residential school survivors have been some of the loudest voices calling for the attacks to end.

“There’s not many places on Siksika that you can point to that aren’t sacred. If anybody feels like they can come on the Siksika Nation and do any kind of damage or vandalism, they will be under surveillance,” said Chief of Siksika Nation Ouray Crowfoot on July 2.

This unprecedented anti-Catholic assault began soon after the unveiling of a residential school burial site in Kamloops, BC which was then followed by more unmarked grave discoveries at a former residential school site in Saskatchewan and elsewhere.

While the mainstream media refuses to call it what it is – a terror campaign – Christians are being forced to defend themselves or hire private security just to protect their holy places of worship.

The sole purpose of this full-fledged assault is to strike fear in ordinary Canadians who simply want to practice their faiths. Far-left shock troops are using First Nations tragedies to advance their political goals and normalize violence against Canadians.

Despite the deflection by the Liberal media corps, people are waking up to the hateful Marxist ideology shared by these terrorists and egged on by Canada’s progressive elites, and fortunately, more evidence is being uncovered to identify these terrorists and bring them to justice.

As I reported a few weeks ago, investigators found that the fire which burnt down the entire town of Lytton, BC was caused by a human. Now, new footage is beginning to surface revealing what everybody already realized – mostly white far-left radicals are behind these incidents.

Video footage by residents from West Kelowna recently captured a masked man tossing burning objects into the dry bush. While police have arrested the 36-year-old man responsible, they are protecting his identity.

Another video from July 2, shows two young women, one blonde and the other brunette splattering St Jude’s Parish in Vancouver with orange paint.

The truth is coming out and it's time for Canadians to demand justice and an end to the terror.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    savages!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ...Now, new footage is beginning to surface revealing what everybody already realized – mostly white far-left radicals are behind these incidents. ...
    Marxists can’t stand competition. Woke Marxism is their religion, and all others must be burned to the ground.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Have they determined that the Native graves are:

a) contain all and only native children
    b) weren't mass graves from some flu or other virus epidemic
    c) all violent deaths

My guess is going to be that no, these mass graves they're finding (supposedly everyone has known about these for decades, btw. It's only super fashionable right now for everyone to hate white people and Christianity) aren't ALL indicative of hyper violent deaths and/or 100% native children. I've read from some people who are more familiar with the matter that these graves likely contain white teachers and other people that were within the school systems as well. Not sure if that's been proven or not, but while we're all speculating, that needs to be thrown on the table as well.

Of course, I'm not excusing any maltreatment towards anyone, for any reason. I understand there have been atrocities. I know that we need to learn from them so we don't repeat them (something white haters don't want to do: they want to repeat these things and commit modern day atrocities for sins of the past because they are losers in this modern world and don't know how to be successful without taking things from other people).

I also want to say that I am gravitating back towards Christianity after wandering for many years. Why? Because I'm seeing what/who is being attacked and I have to come to the conclusion that there are deep reasons for this (I mean worldly/vastly spiritual reasons that dwell within the ether). How Christianity is under attack in the West right now makes me think that is the light and these forces, call them evil, misguided, whatever, are attacking it because they themselves are forces of evil.

This last part is really just me saying: the actions of these people are having the opposite effect for some people such as me. You keep attacking and people like me will go towards what's being attacked for reasons I can't explain. Call me naive, whatever.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 07-16-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Why is it the assumption that there weren't Native people in the graves? People were upset with the arrogance of the christian churches, you can't defend their actions. It may not look right, but there are always those looking for trouble.

And why is it okay for those who attacked the capital this year to get support from extremists? Now many of them are facing investigation. And will have to pay for the costs. So many denied there were extremists out there.

There is good and bad everywhere.

The truth is coming out and it's time for Canadians to demand justice and an end to the terror.
    Justice?

Your prime minister agrees with these attacks.

When the law becomes lawless, justice is meted out by the people.

The people of Canuckastan, just like Amerikunts, have no stomach for that.

So there will be no accounting and there will be no justice and the next wave will have the Marxist left and Jacobin mobs beheading Christians on the street.

And nobody will do $#@! then either.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Justice?

Your prime minister agrees with these attacks.

When the law becomes lawless, justice is meted out by the people.

The people of Canuckastan, just like Amerikunts, have no stomach for that.

So there will be no accounting and there will be no justice and the next wave will have the Marxist left and Jacobin mobs beheading Christians on the street.

And nobody will do $#@! then either.
    I think reading some history will show this has happened all throughout, the idea that all religious people will get killed, when they have killed all throughout history is probably going too far. Just blame it on the government Christians, a way to deflect blame from ignorance of the past.

Canada isn't a lawless place. And I don't live there. Never mind about that Prime Minister who was considered a racist for black face, still won that election.

Quote Originally Posted by myownviews View Post
    People were upset with the arrogance of the christian churches,
    Collectivize much?

The Christian churches I've had experience with are quite humble and giving.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This unprecedented anti-Catholic assault began soon after the unveiling of a residential school burial site in Kamloops, BC which was then followed by more unmarked grave discoveries at a former residential school site in Saskatchewan and elsewhere.
    In Kamloops, Not One Body Has Been Found

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·