Thread: Freedom Phone

Exclamation Freedom Phone

Freedom Phone

https://freedomphone.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I see a lot of links to "buy it now" on that page, but no links to technical specifications. The claim "it does everything your current phone does" is dubious.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

The inventor:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It could always be a psyop... "Freedom Phone" is a terrible name and something the FBI/CIA would concoct.

These needs much scrutiny.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It could always be a psyop... "Freedom Phone" is a terrible name and something the FBI/CIA would concoct.
    Indeed. Kinda like "Patriot Prayer" or "Proud Boys". Very focus-grouped, always sounds like you could put a (TM) after the name and register it. And always slightly kitsch...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Librem: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020...ce-smartphone/
    Pine Phone: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020...phone-for-150/

I have a pine phone. I haven't added cell service to it yet, just using it with wifi while I sort out all the functions I need. If you have a bunch of 2fa apps, the migration isn't that simple.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Issue: July 15, 2021

The Freedom Phone promises to not censor you or spy on you

The phone is launching this year.

The Freedom Phone is a newly-announced censorship-free alternative to iOS and Android phones. The phone, which is marketed as a “free speech and privacy first” device, was launched by an early conservative Bitcoin investor Erik Finman and will be available in August.

Political commentator Candace Owens has endorsed the phone that has come as a solution to much censorship on social media and in app stores in recent times.

“I just did a live on Instagram taking everyone through the new FREEDOM PHONE which is now trending,” Candace Owens wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night.

“So excited that I partnered with a SOLUTION against Apple and Google,” Owens said.

Google and Apple dominate the smartphone market. However, both companies have come under fire for censorship, violating privacy, and anti-competitive practices.

Finman announced the launch of the Freedom Phone on July 14, through a Twitter video. He said that he was inspired to launch the phone to push back against the censorship of Big Tech.

“I’ve made it to Silicon Valley and I have already achieved a lot in my life, but now I’m leaving Big Tech to fight for free speech because the big tech overlords are violating your privacy, censoring your speech and I think that’s so wrong,” he said.

“That’s why I created The Freedom Phone and its uncensorable app store.

“Everyone is complaining about Big Tech censorship, but nobody is doing anything about it.”

The company’s website claims it is a “free speech and privacy first” phone. The device runs on FreedomOS, features a 6-inch screen, substantial internal storage, and a good camera. It has its own app store, and comes with preloaded apps, which according to the website, include “some of the most popular banned and unbanned conservative sites and apps.”

The phone’s website further claims that the phone will allow a user to “read what you like, watch what you like, think what you like,” adding that “nothing is censored.”

Details on what apps will be available on its app store are not yet available but the phone is set to come pre-loaded with the Parler and Minds social networks and feature the privacy-focused search engine DuckDuckGo.

However, according to Finman, the device “does everything your current phone does, except censor you and spy on you.” Apparently, unlike iOS and Android devices, the Freedom phone does not have app, location, and keyboard tracking. It also comes with Trust, a feature that warns a user that an app or site is tracking them.

The Freedom Phone, which will begin shipping in August, is available on the company’s website for $499.90. To begin using the phone, all you need to do is insert your SIM card. The phone is compatible with all domestic carriers, including Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Verizon, as well as international carriers.
    https://reclaimthenet.org/the-freedo...or-spy-on-you/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Indeed. Kinda like "Patriot Prayer" or "Proud Boys". Very focus-grouped, always sounds like you could put a (TM) after the name and register it. And always slightly kitsch...
    Yep, exactly.
    There was something last year during the capitol protests (the ones where right wingers were told to not go to because everyone knew it was an operation) and the name of the supposed group hosting these capitol protests was something extremely hokey like "Patriot Flags Rising" (that wasn't the actual name, but you get my point). I think it was the one with the poster that had the inverted Chinese flag or something. Quite obviously a farce.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Trump fans like Candace Owens and Jack Posobiec are hyping the $500 Freedom Phone, which appears to be a cheap Chinese handset with a big markup
    https://www.businessinsider.com/free...handset-2021-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Via email:

An update on the Freedom Phone.

The launch of the Freedom Phone has been a massive success!

We were humbled by the outpouring of support from patriots like you all around America. We sold more phones than we could have imagined, a clear sign that Americans are sick and tired of Big Tech’s censorship.

All of our phones are carefully assembled and packaged by our technicians - we expect to ship all of the phones within the month of August. If you’ve been dealing with a phone controlled by corporate media your entire life, your struggle is almost over!

We know that you might have questions about your purchase, which is why we’ve hired a team of Customer Support representatives to give you white-glove care. We want you to know that we value you and your support, and we’re glad you’ve joined Team Freedom.

This was a launch that took Big Tech by surprise. If you take a look at the hit pieces and slander coming from the media outlets controlled by Silicon Valley, you can tell they’re afraid that they might lose control over you. We’re thrilled to know that our product is keeping them up at night, and we can’t wait to give them countless more sleepless nights as Americans gain back their freedom of speech.

Have questions about your order? Reach out to our Customer Support Team by emailing contact@freedomphone.com, we’re ready to help you however we can. Please be patient with us as we answer all of the emails we’re receiving - if there are any long wait times just mean that thousands of people like you are taking back their freedom.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for choosing Freedom Phone.

Sincerely,

Erik Finman | CEO

I got a light phone II about 4 months ago.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I got a light phone II about 4 months ago.
    I had to switch to two cans and a string and since it rains to much for smoke signals or signal mirrors until August .
    Do something Danke