Thread: Rapper Indian Red Boy Allegedly Murdered Over Nipsey Hussle Diss

Exclamation Rapper Indian Red Boy Allegedly Murdered Over Nipsey Hussle Diss

Normally I wouldn't bother posting this.

I saw this video the other day and it is brutal, but it was without any context at all, so I dismissed it as just another inner city black on black killing.

Now, to find out it apparently was caused by this "Indian Red Boy" somehow "dissing" some other murdered rapper, compelled me to post this story.

More as commentary rebutting the government and president's notion that white "supremacists" are the biggest threat across America and particularly to the health and well being of blacks.

The biggest threat, by far, to young black men are other young black men.

$#@! like this repeats itself every single day, over $#@! much more petty than "dissing" some dead rapper's mural.

See for yourself - Warning - This is graphic and disturbing.

Rapper Indian Red Boy Allegedly Murdered Over Nipsey Hussle Diss On IG Live

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/rapper-...ws.135556.html

July 11, 2021 16:20

His slaying was captured on Instagram live.

Nipsey Hussle was murdered outside of his Marathon Clothing store in South Central, Los Angeles back in March of 2019. His alleged killer Eric Holder was arrested just three days removed from the incident and has since pleaded not guilty to the charges. The Los Angeles rapper has been thoroughly mourned by the hip-hop community, appearing posthumously on a number of releases.

Known for his community activism, Nipsey's death had a lasting impact on his Crenshaw crew. According to KCAL 9 News, a 21-year-old man, who has since been identified as a rapper named Indian Red Boy nče Zerail Dijon Rivera, was shot multiple times while sitting in his car in Hawthorne on Thursday evening (July 8) for allegedly "dissing" the late Victory Lap artist.

The Los Angeles Police Department reports that Rivera was pronounced dead at the scene. In a graphic video making the rounds on the internet, a round of bullets can be heard ringing out, striking Rivera as he talks to a friend on Instagram live. As blood pours from his nose, he struggles to say "Get help."

His friend shouts to him, "Where you at?" to which he answers, "Hawthorne," although he can be seen slipping away in the footage. Most videos of the ordeal taking place have since been removed from the internet, but some YouTube users have retained copies of the footage.

Lieutenant Ti Goetz of the Hawthorne Police Department explained to the press that, “It appears to have been a walk-up shooting and he appears to have been targeted … he appears to be a gang member.”

Further reports on the internet suggest Indian Red Boy was a member of the Bloods gang and was targeted for defacing a mural erected in Nipsey Hussle's honor.

Police are still looking for suspects in Indian Red Boy's murder. Our thoughts go out to his family and loved ones during this time.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-15-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shocking.

Inglewood Blood Indian Red Boy Was Set Up By A Female Before He Was Shot on IG LIVE???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Urban blacks live in a culture of violence. It's their lifestyle, hobby, and often their profession.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nipsy was killed because of what he was beginning to speak out about. Same as XXXtacion a few years ago. They know the evil that's overtaken the music industry and rap/hiphop most especially, and began speaking out about it. Now they're dead. Ms Spears don't shut up and let this conservatorship thing die and I'm sure you'll see a tragic accident from her as well.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Nipsy was killed because of what he was beginning to speak out about. Same as XXXtacion a few years ago. They know the evil that's overtaken the music industry and rap/hiphop most especially, and began speaking out about it. Now they're dead. Ms Spears don't shut up and let this conservatorship thing die and I'm sure you'll see a tragic accident from her as well.
    speak it brother
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Whoa. That shooting video. Seeing the knowledge of mortality in someone's eyes in their final moments is...

Reading this thread, the articles, and watching the videos, all I can do is shake my head. What a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    That's the advantage in basing the popular culture on gang culture. When you want to silence someone, you don't even have to try to make it look like an accident.

Can't claim I have enough ability to stomach rap to have listened to the guy. That's not because I'm racist. I couldn't stand rap when the only rap "songs" were Phantom 309 and Convoy! But I did appreciate this guy for paying homage to another cat that I've been a fan of all my life:

As for "Indian Red Boy", he was probably shot just so liberals don't have to overheat their walnut-sized brains trying to decide if an African-American using a slur against Native Americans is racist or not. If he had called himself Washington Football Team he might still be alive.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-15-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Whoa. That shooting video. Seeing the knowledge of mortality in someone's eyes in their final moments is...

Reading this thread, the articles, and watching the videos, all I can do is shake my head. What a mess.
    $#@! em!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    indian red boy ? wtf?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    indian red boy ? wtf?
    I have my doubts as to the authenticity of his indian heritage.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Can't claim I have enough ability to stomach rap to have listened to the guy. That's not because I'm racist. I couldn't stand rap when the only rap "songs" were Phantom 309 and Convoy!
    Hah, "we" invented it long before CW McCall and Red Sovine.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hah, "we" invented it long before CW McCall and Red Sovine.

I was about to cuss you, because I had almost succeeded in blotting that tripe from my memory.

But on second thought, that should be spread far and wide. I can't imagine a better way to kill the hip hop fad once and for all.

#rapisculturalappropriation
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

It's probably still floating around on the net somewhere but there was a post made many years ago that detailed the Hollywood Hills meeting of record executives in the early 90's about the creation of the gangsta rap genre. It was revealed that the creation would effectively create a large group of new prison inmates to fill the newly minted "private prisons for profit" model, which the executives could invest in early. A few years later, rap music in the black communities morphed from Public Enemy's "Fight the Power" to nothing but slinging crack, shooting each other and 20inch rims. I still bob my head and know all the lyrics to Nuthin' But A G Thang

Inherent was also the creation of a new self-sustaining population control mechanism in the inner cities and a large new way to distribute drugs imported by the CIA and DEA into the country, while the War on Drugs ramped up to ludicrous speed under the Clinton administration.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    indian red boy ? wtf?
    Allow me to translate the ebonics for you. "Red" is a shade of AA skin color, usually applied to females.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-15-2021 at 09:54 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's the advantage in basing the popular culture on gang culture. When you want to silence someone, you don't even have to try to make it look like an accident.

Can't claim I have enough ability to stomach rap to have listened to the guy. That's not because I'm racist. I couldn't stand rap when the only rap "songs" were Phantom 309 and Convoy! But I did appreciate this guy for paying homage to another cat that I've been a fan of all my life:

As for "Indian Red Boy", he was probably shot just so liberals don't have to overheat their walnut-sized brains trying to decide if an African-American using a slur against Native Americans is racist or not. If he had called himself Washington Football Team he might still be alive.