Thread: Watch Anthony Hopkins’ Fake Vaccination, Shot Gets Squirted on the Ground

Watch Anthony Hopkins’ Fake Vaccination, Shot Gets Squirted on the Ground

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...on-the-ground/

If one thing is fake, it is all fake.

Nurses say LOL "excess liquid."

Comments on original
    Instagram post, disputing “excess liquid” explanation in Reuters “fact check.”

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-13-2021 at 11:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is very strange, needle in arm, the plunger doesn't appear to move. Needle outside, she pushed the plunger the full range of motion.

What a waste of perfectly bad vaccine
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

actors gonnn act
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    actors gonnn act
    And Hopkins is a great actor.

One of his not-so-well known roles was Dr. John Kellogg in The Road to Wellville, a man who pontificated against onanism. For him to be able to go from that role to this one is a testament to his range.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

That objectively looked like a fake administration.

The volume of (for instance) the Pfizer vaccine is 0.3ml/shot. That's about 6 drops of water. What she squirts out at the end looks to me like it could very well be a similar volume.
    "I am a bird"

lol You don't squirt out liquid like that after giving a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    lol You don't squirt out liquid like that after giving a shot.
    The nurses in the comments call the nurse in the "debunk" a flat out liar. Couldn't another nurse bring her up on charges of malpractice to a board?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    It is very strange, needle in arm, the plunger doesn't appear to move. Needle outside, she pushed the plunger the full range of motion.
    Typical out of sequence, spastic actions. Nurse had probably been vaccinated first and what we see is the result.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...on-the-ground/

If one thing is fake, it is all fake.

Nurses say LOL "excess liquid."

Comments on original
    Instagram post, disputing “excess liquid” explanation in Reuters “fact check.”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mother f u c k e r s

Now I may consent to that kind of jab

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Makes me wonder what they have on him and commanded him to play the part of getting the shot. He has the nurse playing along to squirt it out on camera as an act of rebellion against his handlers forcing him to perform this act. Kind of like, see we did what you asked and played the part of getting the shot for everyone to see.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Hard to say what happened. Her arm blocks whether anything was injected. Squirting out excess seems very strange. If they did that all day, how much vaccine is left on the ground? Is that proper disposal of bio-waste?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The nurses in the comments call the nurse in the "debunk" a flat out liar. Couldn't another nurse bring her up on charges of malpractice to a board?

You would think, but not in this upside place.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hard to say what happened. Her arm blocks whether anything was injected. Squirting out excess seems very strange. If they did that all day, how much vaccine is left on the ground? Is that proper disposal of bio-waste?
    The nurses in all the threads about this are LOL. You never leave a needle hanging out of an arm like that, to switch hands. You never draw more med than you are going to inject, or you could overdose the patient. This is a big show. Hopkins isn't crazy, and they don't need any more Hank Aarons. That embarrasses them.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Makes me wonder what they have on him and commanded him to play the part of getting the shot. He has the nurse playing along to squirt it out on camera as an act of rebellion against his handlers forcing him to perform this act. Kind of like, see we did what you asked and played the part of getting the shot for everyone to see.
    I'm sure Hollywood actors are easy to compromise because of the lifestyles they live. You can find someone to say anything in Hollyweird.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They're saying it's normal (on Reuters.com) and it's excess that's always in the syringe. I doubt that's true. A tiny drop may come out at the end but not a squirt..... IMHO
    "I am a bird"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    They're saying it's normal (on Reuters.com) and it's excess that's always in the syringe. I doubt that's true. A tiny drop may come out at the end but not a squirt..... IMHO
    That's a good size squirt and a good 3 or 4 centimeter plunger play, which never happens.

That's a good size squirt and a good 3 or 4 centimeter plunger play, which never happens.

I'm not a practicing nurse but I've used syringes before so to me it seems like too much to me...
    "I am a bird"