Thread: Howard Dean:"Trump Is Jim Jones, His Followers Are Going to Pay with Their Lives"

Exclamation Howard Dean:"Trump Is Jim Jones, His Followers Are Going to Pay with Their Lives"

Howard Dean: ‘Trump Is Jim Jones’ — His Followers ‘Are Going to Pay’ with Their Lives

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...h-their-lives/

Pam Key 12 Jul 2021

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean (D-VT) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that former President Donald Trump is like Jim Jones, the cult leader.

Guest-host Jason Johnson said, “How concerned are you when you see every political party in this country devoted to committing ignorance that combatting lifesaving methods in this country?”

Dean said, “It’s pretty frightening, really. The CPAC people have gotten more and more sort of off the charts, and Trump has always been a little nuts. The thing that is so ironic about this is the people who they are killing in Missouri, for example, are actually Trump voters. Because the Trump voters have a much higher percentage of people, who are not vaccinated exactly because of this garbage the former president is putting out. They are not being vaxxed.

In southern Missouri, which is a conservative part of the state and a conservative part of the country, you have the death rate going up hugely. The highest increase in death rates have been in places like Mississippi and Alabama, Arkansas and Missouri that is where people believe this. This has become a cult. There is rationality behind this. It is a cult based on anger, fear and ignorance.”

Johnson said, “Do you think the Republicans just hate their own constituents? Because if their constituents are most likely to be the 99% dying in COVID from this new Delta variant, shouldn’t COVID vaccine acceptance be a key part of any campaign platform in order to literally to keep your constituents upright and safe for next year?”

Dean said, “These guys are not interested in serving the country. This is like Jim Jones in Guyana. It really is. Trump is Jim Jones. 900 of his followers died, some of whom did not go willingly, but he mesmerized them. Trump has got these people mesmerized. That is principally because these are ineffective people. They’ve lost their own agency. They have given up their own hope. So they did what the German’s did in the depression. They put their faith in somebody who turned out to be a mad man. Trump has a lot of deficits. He is lazy, he is not very smart, but he is incredibly skilled at exploiting discomfort and anger. That’s what he’s doing. Just as the Germans did, people are going to pay for this with their lives, and they already are.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two things:

Jim Jones was a Marxist. He really thought that mass suicide would bring about a Marxist revolution.

The two groups most likely to refuse vaccination unapproved gene altering drugs are black and women.

Two demographics that had substantial anti-Trump orientations.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

A vaccine is injected Kool aid.

The most intelligent thing that Howard Dean ever said, "Wooo Aaaah!"

Trump is akin to a cult leader.. Misleading. He's never put himself out there as one, but his followers have done so for him to an extent.

Trump following is the reason for shot hesitancy.. False, dead false. Trumpkins are lining up for the jabs just as quick as the rest, those that dont want that garbage are just poeple that dont want it. They are both red and blue team.

However, anti jab is being associated with Q and that movement, so this attack certainly forwards that narrative.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Trump is seething because he's not getting enough credit for "inventing" the kill shots.

Dean is the same as letting it slip that the kill shot is going to work like Jones' Kool Aid.

If that were true, Trump would already be running ads encouraging people to donate their estates to his campaign fund after their deaths.

With all the doomer and QAnon types who are estranged from their families because they went bat$#@! crazy over the last four years, I think there's money to be made in convincing people that they can MAGA from beyond the grave...

Do you really support Trump? He needs your money now or else he won't be able to MAGA! Think you can't afford to donate? Think again! Make America Great with a reverse mortgage today! Act fast or a Mexican will sneak into your house and make your hamburger helper muy caliente!
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-13-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Dean said, “These guys are not interested in serving the country. This is like Jim Jones in Guyana. It really is. Trump is Jim Jones. 900 of his followers died, some of whom did not go willingly, but he mesmerized them. Trump has got these people mesmerized. That is principally because these are ineffective people. They’ve lost their own agency. They have given up their own hope. So they did what the German’s did in the depression. They put their faith in somebody who turned out to be a mad man. Trump has a lot of deficits. He is lazy, he is not very smart, but he is incredibly skilled at exploiting discomfort and anger. That’s what he’s doing. Just as the Germans did, people are going to pay for this with their lives, and they already are.”
    It looks like Howard Dean is right.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Howard Dean and anyone who takes these kill shots is insane, plain and simple.

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    A vaccine is injected Kool aid.

The most intelligent thing that Howard Dean ever said, "Wooo Aaaah!"
    Injected kool aid? Wow…some intelligence you find in these parts…

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    Injected kool aid? Wow…some intelligence you find in these parts…
    You are free to go back to shooting up with anything you like to put in your veins.

Wait, I thought Trump was "literally Hitler."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Wait, I thought Trump was "literally Hitler."
    Guess someone finally noticed he has no mustache.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Pfft , howard dean , LOL , ya , whatever. Douchebag can crawl back under his rock. Here we are kind of particular about our former Indianapolis Human Rights Commission Director and we dont like the marxists comparing him to others. He was truly unique.
    Do something Danke

Well I wonder what they call Biden supporters?

I wanted John McAfee to be president . I was disappointed when he did not get the Libertarian nomination and was gong to vote Libertarian anyway and something made me go ahead and vote for trump.I wish I hadn't voted for Trump the first time I wish I had just stayed home cause I could not vote for Hillary. I feel bad about voting now. I did not vote this past cycle. I could have but a very dear person in my life had a stroke and I felt that they were more important than to participate in this nonsense again. I di enjoy the economy while Trump was in office I admit he help that. But I did not enjoy the constant whining by the media and people I know regarding Trump.

I am just going to do what I can to keep my own life balanced. I wish politics were dominated by Ron Paul types I hope one day it will happen.