Thread: Doctor: Heart Failure From MRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”

Doctor: Heart Failure From MRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Upon going to your link I found another article of interest: https://principia-scientific.com/cov...onishing-rate/

Hope you don't mind me posting it w yours. It speaks of vaccine killing first trimester babies and infertility issues.
    Last edited by samforpaul; 07-11-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Business owner and her husband just posted on FB today that they're selling the business. Hardships over the last year being what they were, new unexpected health issues were forcing their hand. A follow up post explained that her husband is in the hospital with an enlarged heart and aorta. I don't know if they've got the shot or not, but this makes 3-4 instances of unexpected heart issues all the sudden.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

"Most will die in a few short years from heart failure."

Almost everyone I know will be dead within a few years(?), and they do not want to hear the news from me.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

A neighbor passed away from a heart attack recently. I don't know his jab status, but he worked for the federal government so I suspect he was jabbed. 48 years old, I think. Pretty fit as far as I know.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

As for people I've actually met, I now know three people between the ages of 35 and 45 who had mysterious heart attacks and died on the spot in the last 4 months. All with no history of heart problems. No idea on jab status, but it's becoming very suspicious. I can't think of a time previously where this was so common. Even when you heard of it happening previously, it was rare and the heart attacks were usually mild. Now young people are dropping on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    As for people I've actually met, I now know three people between the ages of 35 and 45 who had mysterious heart attacks and died on the spot in the last 4 months. All with no history of heart problems. No idea on jab status, but it's becoming very suspicious. I can't think of a time previously where this was so common. Even when you heard of it happening previously, it was rare and the heart attacks were usually mild. Now young people are dropping on the spot.
    Ex father-in-law got systolic heart failure within a couple of weeks of getting jabbed.

The pattern here, to me, is killing, men/boys.

We have illegal foreigners coming into this country, in droves, a good portion of them are males, between the ages of 18-35. They are not being forced to get the deadly jab, and are secretly flown around the country, by government, to live.

Time to wake up, folks!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pure-bloods will inherit the Earth
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

We have illegal foreigners coming into this country, in droves, a good portion of them are males, between the ages of 18-35. They are not being forced to get the deadly jab, and are secretly flown around the country, by government, to live.

Time to wake up, folks!
    It's almost as if the white genocide theory to replace them with foreign workers might actually not be a dumb conspiracy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    mRNA Vaccines: Killing off the post-Maribeth Richie Cunninghams, and leaving the pre-shark Fonzies

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

OK, so the bottom line is:
    Dr Charles Hoffe MD, in his latest update of July 6, 2021 is reporting on the disturbing findings in his patients. He says the mRNA vaccines are plugging up thousands of tiny capillaries in the blood of those who took the ‘vaccine.’ Most will die in a few short years from heart failure.
    I'm not sure how he's defining "most":
    1- as a majority (51% - which the Democrats deem to constitute an overwhelming mandate of the people)
    2- a filibuster-proof majority (60% - which the Democrats have had in 7 Congressional terms, but the the Republicans have never achieved, in my lifetime)
    3- an Constitutional amendment passing majority (75%)
    4- something even higher

And he mentions "a few short years": which I conclude to mean those years before 2024, the next long year (it's a leap year; they have 366 rather than 365 days).

Danke doesn't have anything to worry about since he took the J&J vaccine. But I've had two doses of the Moderna vaccine thus far. So I've got at least a 50% chance of passing before 2024.

Honestly, I think this is the 4D chess that everyone was talking about. The mRNA vaccines were developed during the Trump administration. He obviously knew that Democrats would be clamoring for vaccines, and that Republicans would be resisting them. Yeah, of course, there'd be a few cross-overs - but the basic calculus is Democrats are pro-vaccine and Republicans are con-vaccine. So the mRNA vaccines constitutes an attempt by Trump to obliterate at least 50% of the Democrat voter base before the next Presidential election. $#@!ing brilliant!!!

Still, Democrats are famous for voting after assuming room temperature.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-27-2021 at 09:19 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    mRNA Vaccines: Killing off the post-Maribeth Richie Cunninghams, and leaving the pre-shark Fonzies

I have another fictional scenario. After they give the jabs out out and kill off the sheeple, some elitist spokesman will come out and say to the survivors “congratulations, you are the winners, you are the people we wanted to rebuild the world, the fat has been trimmed and the dead weight has been shed.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Time to wake up, folks!
    You aren't the only one seeing this trend. Vax aside, the new culture itself is trying to sideline and eventually kill white men. It's very plain to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They won't let us who think for ourselves run things or be left.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I have another fictional scenario. After they give the jabs out out and kill off the sheeple, some elitist spokesman will come out and say to the survivors “congratulations, you are the winners, you are the people we wanted to rebuild the world, the fat has been trimmed and the dead weight has been shed.”
    It's definitely a scenario to ponder, but as mentioned above, they will want lackeys and brainless automatons, not us difficult types.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    It's definitely a scenario to ponder, but as mentioned above, they will want lackeys and brainless automatons, not us difficult types.
    Sheep or not, we're all mundanes to the elites. Their stated goals target quantity, not quality.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    If my goal was to eliminate 90% of the human race,

I would want the remaining 10% to be of strong body & mind, to Build Back Better (tm).
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.