Thread: What came first , the vaccine or the disease? THE VACCINE !!!! Say Whaaaat ?

What came first , the vaccine or the disease? THE VACCINE !!!! Say Whaaaat ?

What came first , the disease or the vaccine?

THE VACCINE !!!

Ain't that some shiite?

The document attached hereto shows that Ralph S Baric, PhD developed the vaccine in 2017. Say what ?

Each of BigPharma CEOs have raked in $145 MMMillions as of December .

Would the m o t h e r f u c k e r s INTENTIONALLY infect us for that kind of money?

It depends on whom you ask

The LaLaLanders would say no, because Falsie and his BigPharma cohorts are ......uhum......angelical.

Me ? I say F U C K yeah.

And so it goes.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    What came first , the disease or the vaccine?

THE VACCINE !!!

Ain't that some shiite?

The document attached hereto shows that Ralph S Baric, PhD developed the vaccine in 2017. Say what ?

Each of BigPharma CEOs have raked in $145 MMMillions as of December .

Would the m o t h e r f u c k e r s INTENTIONALLY infect us for that kind of money?

It depends on whom you ask

The LaLaLanders would say no, because Falsie and his BigPharma cohorts are ......uhum......angelical.

Me ? I say F U C K yeah.

And so it goes.

To what vaccine are you referring?

And what document? I saw a handful of publications listed there. But the only one I saw from 2017 didn't mention a vaccine.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    To what vaccine are you referring?

And what document? I saw a handful of publications listed there. But the only one I saw from 2017 didn't mention a vaccine.
    "Also in 2017, he was awarded a grant for more than $6 million from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to accelerate the development of a promising new drug in the fight against deadly coronaviruses, which is currently in clinical trials to reverse COVID-19 disease in humans."

“One main goal of this research will be to obtain the data needed to file GS-5734 as an investigational new drug with the Food and Drug Administration, which is the first step toward a human clinical trial,”
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    "Also in 2017, he was awarded a grant for more than $6 million from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to accelerate the development of a promising new drug in the fight against deadly coronaviruses, which is currently in clinical trials to reverse COVID-19 disease in humans."

“One main goal of this research will be to obtain the data needed to file GS-5734 as an investigational new drug with the Food and Drug Administration, which is the first step toward a human clinical trial,”
    In the OP you referred to a vaccine.

If you reread post #2, you'll see that that was what I asked about.

Edit: GS-5734 is Remdesivir. The fact that that drug was already around and being used for other things before the COVID-19 has been well publicized all along.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 07-09-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

In one of those strange "coincidences", on 12 December 2019, days after the first pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China were reported on 8 December 2019, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) signed an agreement with Moderna to send the developed mRNA vaccine candidates for corona to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
    It doesn't say when it was developed, but it seems likely before 8 December...

It took until 31 December 2019 before the World Health Organisation (WHO) was informed of the possible outbreak in Wuhan, China.
    It took until 9 January 2020, when it was first claimed that the outbreak was due to a novel coronavirus, which was later called SARS-CoV-2 (a.k.a. COVID-19).

Moderna-developing-corona-vaccines-weeks-before-first-cases-Wuhan-China
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In one of those strange "coincidences", on 12 December 2019, days after the first pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China were reported on 8 December 2019, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) signed an agreement with Moderna to send the developed mRNA vaccine candidates for corona to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
    It doesn't say when it was developed, but it seems likely before 8 December...

It took until 31 December 2019 before the World Health Organisation (WHO) was informed of the possible outbreak in Wuhan, China.
    It took until 9 January 2020, when it was first claimed that the outbreak was due to a novel coronavirus, which was later called SARS-CoV-2 (a.k.a. COVID-19).

Moderna-developing-corona-vaccines-weeks-before-first-cases-Wuhan-China
    Very interrrrrrrresting thanks

"jointly owned by NIAID and Moderna?

Conflict of interest anyone?

Unbelievable.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!