Thread: Biden goes door-to-door to boost shots as Delta variant sweeps US

Exclamation Biden goes door-to-door to boost shots as Delta variant sweeps US

Biden goes door-to-door to boost shots as Delta variant sweeps US

Biden pledges vaccination campaign will go 'door to door' after falling short of July Fourth goal

Vaccine hesitancy remains a problem in some Southern and Midwestern states despite wider access to vaccines. Unvaccinated people run the risk of getting infected with a strain of the coronavirus known as the delta variant, which has caused enormous outbreaks in India and has been estimated to be around 60% more transmissible than the highly infectious alpha variant, first discovered in the United Kingdom in September 2020.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Italics added for clarity...

Unvaccinated people run the risk of getting infected with a strain of the coronavirus known as the delta effing-scare-me-poopless variant, which has caused enormous outbreaks of nothingburgers in India and has been estimated to be around 60% more transmissible than the highly infectious alpha variant, first discovered in the United Kingdom in September 2020.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Nothing the government could say or do would get me to take the vax. If anyone shows up at the door, I would lie and tell them I had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How much does it pay? There is a reservation just north of me.
    Geez this would be a great way for a Covid positive person(s) to be a Typhoid Mary. Just sayin.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Nothing the government could say or do would get me to take the vax. If anyone shows up at the door, I would lie and tell them I had it.
    Then they would ask you for your papers.

Better to just not answer the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Have you seen the papers? It's just a handwritten card no centralization. I'm looking at getting a fake one. But yeah, I never answer the door for anyone I don't know already.

Have you seen the papers? It's just a handwritten card no centralization. I'm looking at getting a fake one. But yeah, I never answer the door for anyone I don't know already.
    I have a .pdf of the "official" CDC card.

PM me if anybody needs one.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now, when version 2.0 of this plan rolls out, and burly men in uniforms with guns are no longer asking but telling you that you will get jabbed, what then?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Why is the Biden Admin forcing or urging unvaccinated Americans to get COVID-19 vaccine shots when they are still not under a FDA approved? what happened to your personal choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, when version 2.0 of this plan rolls out, and burly men in uniforms with guns are no longer asking but telling you that you will get jabbed, what then?
    Half the country has not had these shots and a third say they never will. If the Biden administration forces the issue on that many people, well that is how revolutions start.

Half the country has not had these shots and a third say they never will. If the Biden administration forces the issue on that many people, well that is how revolutions start.
    That will be the shot heard around the world.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Govt is not invited here . That would make them trespassers . Here that can be charged as a class A misdemeanor with penalties up to a year in prison and 5K fine and can be charged as a felony. Or I can go with plan B , rob them and sell the organs. I'll flip a silver dollar with WWDD and plan B . ( What Would Danke Do ) .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why is the Biden Admin forcing or urging unvaccinated Americans to get COVID-19 vaccine shots when they are still not under a FDA approved? what happened to your personal choices?
    This is why they are so desperate to make everyone get the frankenshot:
    A new Washington Post-ABC News poll showed 74 percent of people who haven’t been vaccinated say they probably or definitely won’t get vaccinated – and that the divide fell sharply along party lines. According to the survey, 86 percent of Democrats have received at least one vaccine shot compared with 45 percent of Republicans. Only 6 percent of Democrats said they are not likely to get vaccinated, compared with 47 percent of Republicans, including 38 percent of Republicans overall who said they definitely will not get the vaccine.
    More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-gover...194440369.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It looks like Canada, NZ are also pushing the Door to Door as well.
    Whats the Rush?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is why they are so desperate to make everyone get the frankenshot:
    A new Washington Post-ABC News poll showed 74 percent of people who haven’t been vaccinated say they probably or definitely won’t get vaccinated – and that the divide fell sharply along party lines. According to the survey, 86 percent of Democrats have received at least one vaccine shot compared with 45 percent of Republicans. Only 6 percent of Democrats said they are not likely to get vaccinated, compared with 47 percent of Republicans, including 38 percent of Republicans overall who said they definitely will not get the vaccine.
    More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-gover...194440369.html
    Another interesting story and by businessinsider.
    Source

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like Canada, NZ are also pushing the Door to Door as well.
    Whats the Rush?
    I think what they are saying is they want to stop the spread of COVID and the delta variant by having more people if not everyone vaccinated.

Btw, how would you guys respond to the claim that the unvaccinated are spreading the delta variant and are the cause of keeping COVID alive.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That will be the shot heard around the world.
    I am not so optimistic. A shot makes for bad optics so the news media will not report it or say the shots were from a Neo-Nazi's or white supremacists. Anything to maintain the narrative that regular people are getting the shot and just needed to be informed through community outreach. The rest will thank the police for their service when they arrive and say I know you are only just doing your job.

If that does not work they will just have a terrorism false flag here at home or overseas. Then the anti-vaxers firing the shots will be considered unpatriotic and with the terrorists. Opposition to stop it (mostly from the right) will be openly mocked by the fake pundits on the right. Since the opposition is always looking for a Fox News pundit, blogger or talk radio host to save them, not likely to end well up against the propaganda.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I think what they are saying is they want to stop the spread of COVID and the delta variant by having more people if not everyone vaccinated.

Btw, how would you guys respond to the claim that the unvaccinated are spreading the delta variant and are the cause of keeping COVID alive.
    If anyone is at risk for the delta variant that would be the vaccinated ones. This delta variant is complete bull crap they dont want to end this crap. They will just keep coming up with the variant and more booster shots and these mRNA vaxs dont have a safety commission.

If there is anything clearer that Bill Gates in a interview with MSNBC last year showed that he was nervous when Trump mentioned to him about the idea of having a safety commission for these covid vaccines and Gates told him absolutely not.

When Biden launched his Vax campaign with July 4th target, media headline had delta at less than 10% of US cases and same media outlets are not saying it is over 50% of US cases. The more Biden campaigns, the more it spreads?

Delta variant now accounts for more than 80 percent of new Covid cases in four states
    Jul 6, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeAYYfWqztA

For same reasons it was urged by last GOP Prez Trump and in the process Biden is also stealing the credit for Vax from Trump.

Ahhh if only Angela and Zippy were here to help us work this out...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

I have a pull down shade on my glass entry door and a sign taped on it "Day Sleepers, please do not disturb"

There is some information on what the Delta Variant actually is. Its called a $#@!ING REACTION TO THE VACCINE. There is no Delta Variant.

For the record, the reason people are having so many reactions to the vaccine is because it is NOT A $#@!ING VACCINE IT IS A MURDER WEAPON.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.