Thread: ‘Queeer Creators’ Spent Years Pushing the LGBTQ Agenda in Children’s TV Programs

Exclamation ‘Queeer Creators’ Spent Years Pushing the LGBTQ Agenda in Children’s TV Programs

Always figured as much.

Good to see it confirmed.

Report Shows How ‘Queeer Creators’ Spent Years Pushing the LGBTQ Agenda in Children’s TV Programs

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...s-tv-programs/

Alana Mastrangelon 6 Jul 2021

The increase of LGBTQ characters and themes popping up in TV shows made for children in the last decade is not an organic development.

It’s the consequence of so-called “queeer creators” pushing the LGBTQ agenda and working with major entertainment networks, writers, producers, showrunners, and directors to place sexualized themes into on-screen fare made for young audiences.

A recent, extensive report by Entertainment Insider highlights the increase of LGBTQ messaging in children’s programming, and explains that LGBTQ activists behind the scenes have made it happen.

“The rise of gender-diverse representation isn’t a coincidence,” Insider reports. “Shows created and run by queeer women, trans, and nonbinary showrunners are largely responsible for the influx of nonbinary and trans characters in kids’ animation.”

One way activists have accomplished this is by getting around the typical merit-based hiring process, and searching specifically new staff that are members of the LGBTQ community.

Taneka Stotts, a “genderfluid” writer on Steven Universe: Future, told Insider that nonbinary, bisexual showrunner creator Rebecca Sugar “went out of the way” to make sure a show was staffed by so-called “inclusive” standards, and that new talent was searched for on platforms like Twitter and Tumblr, rather than traditional hiring avenues.

“Visible queeer content and multiple queeer creators means no one has to feel isolated the way that I did,” Sugar said.

One transgender showrunner, Shadi Petosky, told Insider that it isn’t enough for LGBTQ activists to simply get roles within the entertainment industry, they must also make sure that pro-LGBTQ content makes it into the shows.

And this didn’t come easy, according to Petosky, who said, “there were little arguments, and battles, and suspensions” throughout the production process.

“I had to fight with the help of GLAAD to get the actual word ‘Pride’ in, instead of it being called ‘Rainbow Parade’ or something,” Potesky said.

GLAAD has, in fact, convinced Hollywood to increase the representation of the LGBTQ agenda into TV shows, and networks — including Nickelodeon, PBS, and Cartoon Network — have signed onto the effort.

As Breitbart News previously reported, a veritable tidal wave of gay representation has washed over children’s TV shows, with a 222 percent increase in LGBTQ characters and stories between 2017 and 2019 alone.

From 2017 to 2019 alone, we found a 222% increase in representations of LGBTQ identity. In 2019 a total of 74 newly-debuted or confirmed LGBTQ characters made their way to the screen.https://t.co/h2WhmIPhfU pic.twitter.com/6fv9prfpNA

— Insider (@thisisinsider) June 10, 2021

Today, it is virtually impossible to find a TV series without a gay character or LGBTQ theme. A review of the content found a whopping 259 gay characters in cartoons and TV series aimed at children.

Breitbart News recently reported several instances of major kids’ shows now containing gay characters or storylines.

Last year, Disney revealed a gay character in DuckTales, who is presented as a child with two gay dads In 2019, Discovery Family’s My Little Pony introduced a lesbian pony couple.

A step in the right direction for LGBT representation… Thank you so much, #DuckTales pic.twitter.com/0wVPLLm4zP

— kolbi �� (@PixieSphere) April 4, 2020

That same year, PBS’ Arthur featured a gay wedding scene in its season premiere.

MR RATBURN IS GAY ?!? IM CRYING pic.twitter.com/e9A4ZnnGa2

— MOVED TO GATTSKIN (@gattsplat) May 13, 2019

Last week, actress Kirstie Alley warned that children are being exposed to “everything perverse on every kind of screen” and cautioned that Hollywood is conditioning society to be so “open minded” that it will soon “support” pedophilia as “just loving children.”

Was watching TV …we’ve gone too far in my opinion. I feel sorry for our children. Their exposure to everything perverse on every kind of screen is mind boggling. And even more tragic, it’s being hyped as “normal”.

— Kirstie Alley (@kirstiealley) July 2, 2021

No other generation has had such easy access to the underbelly of humanity. SO many screens & chronic bombardment of images and concepts. Our current society would have been praising Caligula. Protect your children.

— Kirstie Alley (@kirstiealley) July 2, 2021
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If trans people are so proud and brave, why are they so scared to admit they are a man in a dress ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I often joke about Netflix being the single largest barrier to the next American revolution.

But if they keep on this route about every show being taken over by gays, trannies, minorities, and minority trannies, it will have the same effect, because noone wants to watch that $#@!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Trump should do something good with his fame and create a Normal TV media empire.

He could just do straight-up remakes of others shows/movies with just white people and it would be super successful
    - Kim Kardashian

My kids get a steady dose of Mr. Rogers, Magic Schoolbus, and Clifford the big red dog. I don't think they've seen a single episode of anything produced in the last fifteen years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If trans people are so proud and brave, why are they so scared to admit they are a man in a dress ?

It's quite obvious that a segment of our sexual deviant crowd is suffering from a deeply rooted inferiority complex . . . and thus, the need for media propaganda and the muscle of government [e.g., the "Equality Act"], being used to force the unwilling into associations and activities with them.

During the 1970s when I was doing a lot of work out in Fire Island, the Pines and Cherry Grove, where successful members of the “gay community” congregated, they seemed to not give two twits how others viewed their life style, and would never stoop so low as to want to force others to associate or do business with them. But then again, most in this group were successful and had no feelings of insecurity or inferiority. Almost all simply wanted to go about their life style as they saw fit, and without forcing themselves upon others.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of power not granted.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    It's quite obvious that a segment of our sexual deviant crowd is suffering from a deeply rooted inferiority complex . . . and thus, the need for media propaganda and the muscle of government [e.g., the "Equality Act"], being used to force the unwilling into associations and activities with them.

During the 1970s when I was doing a lot of work out in Fire Island, the Pines and Cherry Grove, where successful members of the “gay community” congregated, they seemed to not give two twits how others viewed their life style, and would never stoop so low as to want to force others to associate or do business with them. But then again, most in this group were successful and had no feelings of insecurity or inferiority. Almost all simply wanted to go about their life style as they saw fit, and without forcing themselves upon others.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of power not granted.
    Indeed, if trans people want to be respected, they need to first have respect for themselves (and respect for dictionaries and basic meaning of words)
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All is transpiring according to prophecy.

I don't have a problem with it. But the ratio of gay characters on TV is not in step with their numbers in the population. I don't see why they need to be over represented.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't have a problem with it. But the ratio of gay characters on TV is not in step with their numbers in the population. I don't see why they need to be over represented.
    They are over represented because it is a psychological warfare front.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I didn't read this, just saw it and remembered this weirdo thread so here ya' go;

Disgusting perverts or just misunderstood? Meet the zoophiles who have sex with animals and want to be embraced by Pride

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528430-zoop...d-pride-lgbtq/

Zoophiles believe it’s acceptable to be intimate with an animal, and want the LGTBQ+ movement to add a Z to its name. RT spoke to one about their secret world, and with members of the ‘furry’ and ‘therian’ communities.
    Pride Month has just come to an end, following four weeks of global parades and celebrations featuring gay, bisexual, *****, trans, de-trans, asexual and other marginalised communities.

But one group not welcome, for the most part, is the zoophile community. In a nutshell, this comprises people who have a sexual attraction to animals, although this may not always necessarily be acted upon.

This exclusion has caused the zoophile community to hold its own Pride celebration, which this year is from July 1 to July 7.

There are also two other related animal-loving identities, those who consider themselves therians or furries. The former are people who feel they have a non-human element, spiritually or psychologically, while the latter have an adoration of only certain animals.

There is a degree of overlap between both groups, and some wear animal suits and masks to celebrate their identity, although to make the situation even more complicated, some therians and furries are also zoophiles.

Many from the three communities shun publicity due to the automatic assumption from outsiders that they enjoy sex with animals.

Those who do engage in sexual intimacy could face criminal charges or violent reprisals from the public should their identities be revealed. Some contemplate suicide or have even killed themselves due to the stress of being relentlessly harassed.

However, one figure in the zoophile community did agree to speak to RT. Toggle is from Pennsylvania, and wanted to put on record that he was contributing only because of his dissatisfaction at how zoophiles are portrayed in the media. He was adamant that they cannot be excluded from Pride, no matter what the masses say.

Toggle said, “Zoophiles are quintessentially *****. But if you think Pride is a social event that you can be uninvited from, you misunderstand it on a fundamental level. Pride is a protest. Pride is about defiance against a society that doesn’t want you to exist.

“Some people may have forgotten that, but I haven’t. So, people can say things on Twitter like, ‘Zoophiles aren’t welcome at Pride’, but they can’t stop us from participating. Pride isn’t something other people can take away from you unless you let them.”

Toggle is attracted to male dogs, boars, stallions, and mares, although he is not ‘zoo-exclusive’, and is also attracted to humans.

While to many the idea of having sex with animals is unthinkable, Toggle explained, “People think our relationships with animals are exclusively sexual, but just like heterosexuality and homosexuality, our relationships are multifaceted. Sex is a very small part of our interactions with animals, and in fact, there are many zoophiles who don’t have sex with animals at all. I think a defining part of our existence is a profound respect for non-human people, and a desire to make the world a better place for them.

“This is why many zoophiles spend time engaged in animal rights activism and orient their lives around working with animals. We love them, and we want to enrich their lives.”

The major reason so many are adamant they don’t want zoophiles at Pride concerns the issue of consent. Some think it’s equivalent to child abuse, where dominance is imposed on a weaker party.

But Toggle countered, “Consent is incredibly important to us ‘zoos’ – more so to us than to non-zoos, who, I think it’s fair to say, have rarely ever considered whether or not animals consent to anything they put them through day to day.

“The zoos I know value autonomy for their animal partners. We give them the freedom to make their own choices whenever possible, and we respect those choices. For most people who raise the alarm about consent, it’s merely a diversion from their actual objection: disgust. And considering that the same people who scream that animals can’t consent also send us pictures of horse meat and videos of dogs being murdered with shovels in order to mock us and break our spirit, I’d say that it’s never actually about concern for animal welfare.” However, Toggle did not explain how it was understood that consent had been granted, or how that is even possible.

Another issue is the public's general perception that zoophilia is not an innate part of someone. Toggle thinks this is unfair and argues that ignorance is the main reason the community is shunned by Pride.

He continued, “It’s innate. I think it’s weird to assume someone would choose to put themselves through misery. Being a zoophile comes with a lot of heartache. After all, the people you form your primary bonds with have significantly shorter life spans. That said, I would never choose to be born differently, because being a zoophile has shaped the person I am today, and who I am is good.”

This sentiment is also strong among furries. In this community, members create a ‘fursona’ – a suit to represent their animal persona.

One member is Fox, 28, from Wyoming, who is not a zoophile. However, it – Fox does not use conventional pronouns such as he, she or even they – is often perceived by others to be one. Fox told RT, “There are at least some zoosexuals who are not furries and the majority of furries are not zoosexuals.”

Based on encounters over more than a decade across the US, Fox estimates that around one in five furries has zoosexual interests. Fox would vividly and repeatedly dream of being a fox, but did not realise other people experienced the same strong feelings until it found the furry community.

It continued, “The community made it possible for me to socialize, make friends, and realise that I wasn’t the only person of my kind. I am often very wary of humans in the offline world and become rather alarmed if they try to touch me for any reason.

“I have some level of what is called anthropophobia, a fear of humans. But when I’m with someone wearing a full-body fur suit or partial animal accessories, I don’t feel socially inhibited and it’s easy for me to hang out with them.

“I mentally think of my online furry friends as their animal characters, rather than as humans per se, and the furry community means people like me can finally form friendships and have a positive social life.”

Fox enjoys wearing a faux fur tail and feels happier in remote settings, where foxes would be naturally. It added, “I love spending nights under the stars whenever possible. Foxes resonate with me as the most elegant form one could have – something that is much more me than the way I am now.”

If furries were accepted into Pride widely, what would that mean? Fox said, “I don’t think it should be any more controversial for someone to wear a tail in their daily life than it would be for someone who is transgender to wear clothes in line with their gender, despite perhaps not having the funds for transgender surgeries.

“On a few occasions, in big cities in the US, I unexpectedly got to see another person walking along the sidewalk on an ordinary day wearing a faux-fur tail. Spotting other people like me ‘in the wild’ in a big city helped me know I wasn’t alone. It certainly reduces my species dysphoria and makes me feel more calm and at peace with myself when I’m wearing my tail.”

Another furry is Tyler, who lives in New York City and is 15 years old. He has husky and fox suits, and has already experienced a backlash.

Tyler said, “People do often confuse it with zoophilia. I’ve been referred to as a ‘dog f****er’ and by other names of that nature. All I had to do was draw anthropomorphic animals in order to be accused of those things.”

He feels there should be a place for furries at Pride. He continued: “Pride is wrong for shunning furries if the shunning is due to the popular myth that all fur suits are a fetish thing. Furries should be able to wear their fur suits while celebrating their non-cis identities.”

So just how common is bestiality? Three studies published between 1948 and 1974 found an average of 6.5 percent of men and 2.8 percent of women self-reported at least one sexual encounter with an animal.

Members of the community have various websites where they share tips on animals and post pictures and videos of their experiences. The largest such site, BeastForum, claims over 1.2 million registered members.

The size of the community, and thus demand, has even led to the formation of so-called “bestiality brothels”.

But not all like to engage in physical sex with animals. Another of our interviewees was 20-year-old Coyote, who calls himself a therian. His links to the community are more spiritual. He said, “I’m actually not sure exactly what sort of coyote I am, but ever since I was young, I’ve felt more at home away from civilisation and out in the Ozarks. I feel like I can actually be myself there.”

He is quick to dismiss any link to zoophilia and feels it has no place at Pride, stressing, “That animal trusts you, and any sexual contact with it violates that trust. Animals don’t have the capacity to understand consent or what they’re doing, only that it feels good to them. It’s rape, at a base level.”

However, Coyote reckons both therians and furries should be welcome at Pride. He added, “I feel there should be space for everyone as long as their identity isn’t harmful. Pride is a celebration of who you are. If you’re anything non-cis and your identity isn't harmful to others, I think it’s fine. It would be nice if I could tell people that I feel non-human on an integral level and not be laughed at.”

His personal experience, this year, was positive. “I went to my local Pride recently and told several people and it went pretty well, honestly.”

Will all these communities linked to animals ever be fully accepted as part of Pride? Or will they all remain stigmatised due to the perceived link to zoophilia? It’s a complex matter with no easy answers and understandably strong feelings on both sides of the debate. However, the fact that zoophiles have devised their own Zoo Pride flag and symbol suggests that even they appreciate their chances of inclusion in the Pride ‘mainstream’ are extremely unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They are over represented because it is a psychological warfare front.
    To what end though? Gay people already have mainstream acceptance.

This radical group within the "gay community" want to portray sexual deviant behavior as being normal, and compensate for their inferiority complex.

JWK

They have quite a bit of mainstream acceptance. But not enough for the activists. As long as there remain corners of society where some people are saying there's something wrong with being gay, and where some gay people encounter this idea and it makes them feel bad, and some gay kid out there commits suicide, the battle to crush all opposition to the gay agenda must be fought, until those enemies to its cause are silenced and reduced to irrelevance.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

H.L. Mencken — 'Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two fold objective:

1 - The short term individual goal is to gain acceptance of some of the last "fig leafs" left: per-pubescent pedophilia, bestiality, polygamy and in the final extreme, snuff and necrophilia. This is simply for those that are enamored of these "vile affections" to be able to openly practice them and at the same time demand public acceptance.

2 - The "macro" picture is more direct and simple: another front on the Marxist revolution front. The natural and healthful roles of men and women, bonding as a family to bear and raise children, is "The Old" and it must go. The fact that no sane, healthy, growing and well adjusted society would tolerate any of this perversion and genetic dead endism is of no consequence to the Marxists. Anything that destroys any part of Western society is welcome in their camp.

They don't even care that many of their heroes, Comrade Che' comes to mind, would happily put weirdosexuals in front of the mass grave, even before running dog capitalists or that the only nations on earth that tolerate them are Western nations with individual liberty.

But asking them to understand that is too much...they are, in fact, mentally ill.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-07-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Two fold objective:

1 - The short term individual goal is to gain acceptance of some of the last "fig leafs" left: per-pubescent pedophilia, bestiality, polygamy and in the final extreme, snuff and necrophilia. This is simply for those that are enamored of these "vile affections" to be able to openly practice them and at the same time demand public acceptance.

2 - The "macro" picture is more direct and simple: another front on the Marxist revolution front. The natural and healthful roles of men and women, bonding as a family to bear and raise children, is "The Old" and it must go. The fact that no sane, healthy, growing and well adjusted society would tolerate any of this perversion and genetic dead endism is of no consequence to the Marxists. Anything that destroys any part of Western society is welcome in their camp.

They don't even care that many of their heroes, Comrade Che' comes to mind, would happily put weirdosexuals in front of the mass grave, even before running dog capitalists or that the only nations on earth that tolerate them are Western nations with individual liberty.

But asking them to understand that is too much...they are, in fact, mentally ill.
    ^^^ This. And it's all been planned. Media, inculcation by Federal School curriculum, Hollywood,......

America is divided. It is divided by destroying morality. Divided by destroying religion. Divided by encouraging riots and looting. Destroyed by an porous border. The $#@!, right here and now is as close to the fan as it gets. There's no cohesion. No working together to get through hard times. No victory gardens. No sacrifice. No "we are in this together." When the pre-planned and already dispersed viruses shut off power and fuel this country goes down in flames. Black mafia and Muslim Jihadis are gonna go to war in Detroit. It'll be in flames within a week. In every major city gangbangers are gonna go to war. Eat up everything and everyone in their path. Prisons are gonna open doors on their populations releasing the worst of the worst because a warden with a conscience won't allow degenerates to starve to death. And once out they will spread like a plague. Hell, the justice system doesn't even prosecute anymore. How many decapitated heads are gonna be played like soccer balls?
    America is ripe for a $#@!ing. Prepare yourself. And if you don't think that this possible then your fooling yourself. America has NEVER been so incohesive. $#@!s coming down the pike.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    ^^^ This. And it's all been planned. Media, inculcation by Federal School curriculum, Hollywood,......

America is divided. It is divided by destroying morality. Divided by destroying religion. Divided by encouraging riots and looting. Destroyed by an porous border. The $#@!, right here and now is as close to the fan as it gets. There's no cohesion. No working together to get through hard times. No victory gardens. No sacrifice. No "we are in this together." When the pre-planned and already dispersed viruses shut off power and fuel this country goes down in flames. Black mafia and Muslim Jihadis are gonna go to war in Detroit. It'll be in flames within a week. In every major city gangbangers are gonna go to war. Eat up everything and everyone in their path. Prisons are gonna open doors on their populations releasing the worst of the worst because a warden with a conscience won't allow degenerates to starve to death. And once out they will spread like a plague. Hell, the justice system doesn't even prosecute anymore. How many decapitated heads are gonna be played like soccer balls?
    America is ripe for a $#@!ing. Prepare yourself. And if you don't think that this possible then your fooling yourself. America has NEVER been so incohesive. $#@!s coming down the pike.
    And it will happen fast, that's another thing people do not understand.

How many decapitated heads are gonna be played like soccer balls?
    I thought I was the only one to see that story.

Illegal Alien Out of Jail on Bail Accused of Beheading Man, Playing ‘Soccer with His Head’
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-07-2021 at 06:55 PM.

One week, tops, when $#@! goes to $#@!. Cities are already getting away with riots. The locusts of the cities will spread out. With traffic jams, etc., every city with over 100k population will be travelling to what they think are greener pastures. A full tank of gas will get them about 300 miles max. If you are within this exodus you will be pillaged. All your crop eaten up by the locust swarm. And $#@! is close to going $#@!.

I thought I was the only one to see that story.
    It was a great read. 2017 arrested for murder. Let go because someone in the circle had the same caliber handgun. Last MONTH arrested for vandalism. Throwing rocks at buildings. $2k Bail so $3 hundred bond. One month later decapitates then plays soccer with the victims head.

AND HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST $#@!ING PLACE.

If I were the deceased family I'd like to know the judges that signed of for him from beginning to end. FOIA. So I could go cut THEIR $#@!ing heads off, kick it around a little, to let the rest know that decisions have repercussions.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-07-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    My kids get a steady dose of Mr. Rogers, Magic Schoolbus, and Clifford the big red dog. I don't think they've seen a single episode of anything produced in the last fifteen years.
    Bluey actually isn't bad from what I've seen. It seems pretty wholesome and family oriented with the mom and dad very active in their girls's lives.
    But yea, there's all kinds other other crap out there you've got to keep them away from.

Back to the OP topic, it's interesting these people find the need to push their lifestyle, which is abnormal from a natural order perspective, onto children.
    Perverse, much?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Ya know, this all sounds crazy. Just pure crazy. It could never happen here. The military and police will back "the people," etc. You're nuts.

Until you step back and analyze 2020. Until you step back and see how CRT is being used within the military to condition soldiers to see white people as the enemy. Until you see cops shoot any all the same... These "brave" men and women serving are "just doing their job." They've got families to feed too, and what are they going to do if they get fired for not following orders?

People don't consider those stances and end up stupidly assuming things won't get that bad. Look at Portland. Minneapolis, Seattle, San Fran, Chicago... lawlessness. Not anarchy, just wanton lawlessness of animals roaming around because they can now. Because they're taking what's "rightfully" theirs now.

Aye, this is something that I fully believe in. It's like a switch will go off one day. Right now, we're all being primed but one day, and it'll just take one day, that switch will go off and all hell will break loose.

Build your communities of like minded folks while you still can. Call them Freedom Cells, or Survival Cells, it doesn't really matter. We will need other people to some varying degrees. Get prepped, find others, then Fight. Fight. Fight. Better to die standing than live on your knees.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

‘Queeer Creators’ Spent Years Pushing the LGBTQ Agenda in Children’s TV Programs
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump should do something good with his fame and create a Normal TV media empire.
    I dunno... if he does create a media empire, programming should be such that he's allowed to win 2024 election:

Trump hails Bollywood film with gay romance
    by Madison Dibble | February 21, 2020
    He retweeted the announcement from Peter Tatchell, a gay rights activist, who wrote, “A new #Bollywood rom-com featuring a gay romance is hoping to win over older people, following the decriminalisation of homosexuality. Hurrah!” Great! https://t.co/eDf8ltInmH
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 21, 2020

Pastor Scott Lively Claims God Allowed Trump to Lose Election for Being Pro-LGBT

Related

U.S. condemns Hungary's new ban on "promotion" of homosexuality to minors

Its psychological warfare

People our are are no where nearly as susceptible, but the CHILDREN most definitely are. They are trying to interfere with Normalcy and Standards.

They use Propaganda because it $#@!ing works. Just not on everyone. BE the example for children to look up to, not these hate mongers.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The despotic nature of the Equality Act

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Its psychological warfare

People our are are no where nearly as susceptible, but the CHILDREN most definitely are. They are trying to interfere with Normalcy and Standards.

They use Propaganda because it $#@!ing works. Just not on everyone. BE the example for children to look up to, not these hate mongers.
    The Equality Act is your worst nightmare my friend.

If the Equality Act, should ever become a federal “rule of law”, it would not only subvert the human right of the majority of American citizens to be free to mutually agree in their social and commercial activities ___ it would allow federal bureaucrats to dictate almost every aspect of the American peoples’ social, religious and commercial activities, and compel the public at large to not only make every space open to the public a “safe space” where offensive sexual deviant displays are allowed, but it would actually compel the public at large to endure and even embrace, morally offensive sexual deviant behavior, expressions and proclivities, i.e., inclusiveness for our sexual deviant crowd, but not for those morally offended by sexual deviant behavior and expressions.

There is no “live and let live” and “freedom of choice” thinking in the Equality Act. It is designed to compel total submission to sexual deviant behavior, expressions and proclivities, regardless of how offensive they may be.

Forewarned is forearmed.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislative power proposed under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was wisely rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is an attempted usurpation of legislative power not granted.

What ever the name or "intended purpose" they pose and hide behind, just think the exact opposite.

Their money makes you poor.
    Their health makes you sick.
    Their education makes you stupid.

Everything they do has the exact OPPOSITE EFFECT.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!