Thread: BREAKING DISCOVERY! The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED!

Lightbulb BREAKING DISCOVERY! The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well what do you expect from a bunch of Nazis?

Graphene?

We're made of carbon. Carbon isn't a poison.

That's really weird. It certainly doesn't occur naturally. It's thin, tough, conductive and a great filter. And it was put there for a reason.

What reason?

It's beyond conductive. But a nanoparticle is no fit antenna. Can't catch any wavelength above microwave...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Is there a chelation protocol for graphene oxide?
    Last edited by Lindsey; 07-06-2021 at 06:47 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Graphene?

That's really weird. It certainly doesn't occur naturally. It's thin, tough, conductive and a great filter. And it was put there for a reason.

What reason?

It's beyond conductive. But a nanoparticle is no fit antenna. Can't catch any wavelength above microwave...
    Up to 60% of the human adult body is water... and yet Water Intoxication does cause death.

I am just saying that stating "Carbon isn't a poison" doesn't mean much.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Graphene?

What reason?

I may be wrong, since I'm basically an idiot, but is not '5g' a microwave?

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/te...crowaves-safe/

BREAKING! AstraZeneca 'Vaccine' Vials Examined by Researchers Confirm TOXIC POISON
    https://www.brighteon.com/3edb2165-5...9-db032e832246
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, graphene oxide. Well, that's a little different. It's still not a toxin, though. Arsenic it ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Babatunde O. Okesola, ... Alvaro Mata, in Self-assembling Biomaterials, 2018

18.5.1.4 Multicomponent coassembled hydrogels based on peptide amphiphiles
    Peptide amphiphiles (PAs) are an emerging class of molecules that have been widely used to develop biomaterials for a range of biomedical applications due to their potential bioactivity, tunability, and biocompatibility [71–73]. These amphiphilic molecules combine the structural features of surfactants with that of peptides and self-assemble into networks of cylindrical nanofibers under physiological conditions [74]. Coassembly of two or more PAs offers a simple approach to modulate PA fiber structure [75,76] and biological function [77]. Despite the widespread applications of PAs in biomedicine, only a few examples of coassembled PA hydrogels have been reported. Stupp and coworkers demonstrated electrostatically driven coassembly as a strategy to produce biomaterials that can multiplex bioactive signals in a synergistic manner [78]. By mixing aqueous solutions of two oppositely charged PAs (33 + 34 and 35 + 36), bearing different bioactive epitopes, at physiological pH, two-component hydrogels were formed. These hydrogels were composed of mixed nanofibers simultaneously presenting the epitopes on their surface. Similarly, coassembling of a bioactive PA with a short and nonbioactive PA has been leveraged to enhance spacing of bioactive epitopes for optimal recognition of proteins or receptors as this diluent nonbioactive molecule facilitates the display of the epitope on the fiber surface [79]. This strategy has been employed for spacing RGDS peptides and thereby maximizes cell adhesion to the PA nanofibers [80].
    That's the delivery system. Now. Delivering what? Is it delivering vitamins or meth?

All this is like the mother who is more freaked out about the crack pipe than the crack itself. It's just to give you just enough information to make scientists laugh at you.

I believe the technical term is red herring.

Graphene oxide nanotubes get the RNA into cells, where your DNA is. The question remains, what does it do when it gets there?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-08-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

my question is: Will a ribosome really just synthesize a protein from whatever mRNA is available in the cytoplasm? And does a protein so synthesized carry some kind of tag to indicate that "I made this," from the perspective of the ribosome.

How does the protein, once synthesized, escape the cytoplasm into the extracellular environment (where it can be targeted by the various mechanisms of the immune system)? Are these Graphene nanotubes selective? Or do they effectively provide a nonselective thoroughfare to anything?
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

You ask intelligent questions.

No one is answering intelligent questions right now. Or maybe ever. At least, nobody is who has access to the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Is there a chelation protocol for graphene oxide?
    Someone just told me that NAC and Zinc supplements help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Are these Graphene nanotubes selective? Or do they effectively provide a nonselective thoroughfare to anything?
    That's a question that needs an answer. Do they provide a highway anything can use to get right in the middle of all your cells? Including viruses?

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    [/B]

I may be wrong, since I'm basically an idiot, but is not '5g' a microwave?

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/te...crowaves-safe/
    Yes, at the very least during the long distance transmission portion of the signal's journey. And microwave antennas are readily available that are .06mm long. Not quite short enough to put in a vaccine, but the shorter the wavelength, the shorter the antennae which can pick them up.

Here is an in depth look at the study all this hullaballoo is originating from.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1qriHkeJsDH7/
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Here is an in depth look at the study all this hullaballoo is originating from.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1qriHkeJsDH7/
    2 hours and 8 min.

Care to offer a brief so I'll know if I want to even try?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    2 hours and 8 min.

Care to offer a brief so I'll know if I want to even try?
    Really? No, there isn't. It's a very detailed combing over of the original report that's leading to all the graphene oxide craziness you're seeing online. But I guess it boils down to someone being paid to come to a conclusion, not it being a open and neutral study, and as such great leaps are made that really shouldn't be.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    If you can't identify it, don't stick it in your mouth.
    That goes double for your arm.